It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Entity" and Doris Bither

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am Denise, I lived with Doris and Sabrina back in the early 80's.
Please if you really are the Brian Harris contact me
[email protected]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

[edit on 22-3-2010 by bloominaround]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
[edit on 16-6-2010 by rbchgrl]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Klemperer

hello im her second son she has since past away 5 yrs ago in tx, i need to get in touch with barry taft, but don't know how, my name is brian harris

I don't know if you're still trying to get in touch with Dr. Barry Taff but there's a website (to follow) that has a media contact email address. The email address is located at the bottom right side of the window. I hope this helps!

www.sdparanormal.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm also trying to track down Doris' interview with George Noory on Coast to Coast Nov 17, 2006. Is anyone here in possession of it?

IRM

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

According to an actual interview with her 2nd son, Brian Harris, "Doris Bither passed away in 1995, from Pulmonary Arrest." With that being said it seems extremely unlikely that any such interviews exist.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes, I have well over 10,000 hours of C2Cam interviews in my archive of which this is one of them. It is billed as Ghostfest 2006, a "special" recorded live aboard the SS Queen Mary at Long Beach. I have reviewed all 4 hours and the only mention of the case was during the 2nd hour as Dr. Barry Taff briefly discusses it. Other than that, unless she is in the background as an "entity" herself, there is no interview by her specifically. As far as I have been able to determine there are NO publically available interviews of her, herself. There have been a number of imposters claiming to be her over the years since her death in 1995 which has prompted 2 of her elder sons to come forth and expose them as the frauds they are.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

For reference sake, here are 2 links for those who would like to see the latest on this case ...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.ghosttheory.com...

and a link to the 11-17-2006 C2Cam synopsis ...
www.coasttocoastam.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join