It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the Ad Obama is suing to keep you from watching

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That is pretty sick of Ayers ,oh well. How unfortunate for him to have such an associate. I do not agree Obama shares these views, and neither does he say so.

After all our current administration takes walks in the park holding hands with dictators (on photo). They still run a free country.

If you can live with it with Busch, you shuold be able to live with it with Obama.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

If the republican party is somehow responsible for what's going on in the world today such as with Russia and North Korea etc. it would appear they are holding the door open for McCain anyway as if we need him for a military leadership role.

Actually, it is Obama's foreign policy advisor Zbigniew Brzezinksi, who authored the book "The Grand Chessboard" who is creating the Russian problem.

Zbigniew Brzezinksi is head of the Council of Foreign Relations and is considered the "Grandfather of the New World Order" in many circles.

His book details a grand strategy for dominating the world and having one single government in which he and his political partners in crime have control through partnerships with investment banks and Green Energy companies.

He talks about how the US must control Africa and the Middle East, as when combined, formed 2/3 of the world's energy.

Zbigniew Brzezinksi believe's Obama is the perfect candidate for the New World Order because he feels Africa and the Middle East could relate to him. It's why they changed his name from "Barry Sotoro" to "Barack Hussein Obama".

Zbigniew Brzezinksi also feels Russia and China must both be conquered by cutting off their Oil. He stated in his book that the former Russian republics must come under NATO control to buffer and limit Russia's control.

You can see why Russia isn't playing along.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think I have found an even more interesting and deeper meaning behind the ad. I'm surprised no one has noticed yet.

It takes the whole 911 conspiracy fear which has grown substantially into the truth movement, and uses it against you. The ad is practically admitting that a president is capable of bombing the white house. Doesn't anyone else find this strange? Of course it doesn't say it directly, but it uses Guilty of Association as an anchor to make you believe this.

Not only does it suggest that Obama is capable of doing such a treasonous act, but it suggests that the truth movement could be right. Other wise, not even an inkling of the thought or a hushed word would cross the script writer's nor the sponsor's minds.

My point is, there has been a 180 degree shift in thought against the official NIST report to bring you this ad. Now look at what types of conversations have come from it and pointing to Obama. Think about that.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It amazes me that obamatrons will even support a candidate with ties to, no lets call it the leader of the terrorist that bombed the capitol and the pentagon. Only dolts that were never alive then would fall for this terrorist consorting piece of human garbage.

Much more is coming before election day, Obama is as dirty as they come.

Do you really know Barrack Hussien Obama?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Honestly, I think all of than information is irrelevant. Who cares if he's friends with a psycho? I'm friends with some scary people myself, but that doesn't reflect on me. I can understand why Obama would be suing though, that's is a good, if irrelevant, argument against him.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Yeah --- yiou're soooo right

Obama never accomplished anything as an Illinois senator

Obama never accomplished anything as a United States senator

Obama never accomplished anything in uniting people under one banner

:shk:

What new hallucinogenic drug has the GOP come up with that doesnt show up on modern drug scans?

Because you're all living in a backwards world if you realy believe the lies you spread about the man...

has he said stupid things? Yes
has he voted on things i dont agree with ? Yes

but it doesnt mean that your'e right in furthering the lies and smears by inventing false truths

you really should be ashamed

but so should Bill Clinton

I guess really - when you boil it odwn to its core

Conservatives are just like Bill Clinton in this election

moping and crying because they just can't beat Barack Obama

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I would have thought that being as the USA was founded by terrorists and people willing to kill others to prevent government control, you'd be happy to get someone who is support by others with the same conviction.

Remember the only way you stop being a terrorist is to become the government.

Your whole consittution is designed it all the people to overthrow a corrupt government - How do they do that if they don't kill a few people and stand up to the GOVERNMENT????

Of course I've never studied the American history or Law but seems to me that a lot of your hero's and best politicans tended not to follow the government line all the time.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Obama has made it this far, I seriously doubt he would have if these things were a big issue.
he has made it this far because of Chris Matthews and his leg tingling and all the other MSM losers that are propping him up and protecting him.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

BH, that Obama ad pretty much assumes voters can't do the math for themselves. No one is accusing Obama of befriending Ayers WHILE he was an active member of the Weather Underground - the problem is that Obama served as Chair on the CAC with Ayers and their relationship has been called a friendship by many, even the mayor of Chicago (see the thread I started here: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Ayers admitted much later on that he was unrepentant for his actions and wished he could have done more, which means he never let go of his views that drove him to do things like bomb the Pentagon which would extend into Obama's adulthood. For Obama to be friends with this man calls the extent of which those beliefs were shared into question. But you know this. You're smarter than the people that ad targets which you posted. Why are you spinning for Obama so badly?

There is also more smoke to this ad - also referenced in the thread I linked. If there is nothing for Obama and Ayers to hide, why were supposedly public documents which documented Obama's time as chair of the CAC suddenly locked when Stanley Kurtz requested access? What was being hidden in those files?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by sos37]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Because you're all living in a backwards world if you realy believe the lies you spread about the man...
but it doesnt mean that your'e right in furthering the lies and smears by inventing false truths

Some of us are logically breaking this ad down rather than typing several hundred characters of chatter that doesn't contribute to the topic.

Since your quotes above state that this is a lie and/or smear, can you indicate to what portion of the ad you are referring?

After several hours of research, I've come to the conclusion that all of the facts presented in the ad are accurate. You can argue that it doesn't matter, but if you're going to argue that this is all "lies and smears", you need to bring some proof.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Elections have turned into voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
UHHH, if the government in messin around and not doing their job, or worse, working against their own people, isn't the actions of Weather Underground completely justified?

Bad people are in control of the strings. Im sure many have asked for them back plenty of times, but something tells me they are not going to give them up
. I wish they did do more, like topple the justice system that had the addasity to find them guilty of any crime. Ok that wouldnt do any good, but they had the right idea with the military and police.

Ok i just erased a long post about my position on the organisation, but to the point of topic. That add dosn't bother me a bit. It actually warms my blood to think that he may be an undercover extremist, using the system from the inside. It would be uber cool if he brought Ron Paul in to keep the focus off from his fellow lefties that would all just heat him out on the internet... like im doing right now....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I believe this can be summed up quite simply put.

The whole point of the Weathermen was that they attacked in retaliation for imperialist actions by the United states government using their military might to commit crimes against the people of the world. they issued statements and warnings ahead of all bombings, and noone was ever killed as a result (save for an accident which claimed the lives of three of their own). source

Violence aside, this organization shared the same beliefs that many, I would say hundreds, if not thousands of ATS members share, and post on a daily basis. In a time of conflict however, they declared a direct war against the criminals, attacking their bases of power within our borders.

As time has shown, not the best way to go about changin your government. Although many would disgress.

I believe that perhaps Obama shares the same views, that the Federal government of the US has become far too corrupted and imperialistic in world affairs, as well as domestic ones.

However, two men, be they friends or not, may share the same views, and passionatly feel and take two completely different solutions to solve the problem. I dont see Obama as a fanatical by association, because then you would support hampering the liberties of members of ATS for sharing the same views. You do not have to be radical to agree your governing body has become corrupted and needs change.

They tried to make him a terrorist by name, and it failed.
They tried to make him a terrorist by religion (lies), it too failed.
They now try to make him a terrorist by association, it too will fail.

The attacks are betting on the fears of the ignorant. But as the truth is revealed, and the record is set straight, they lose their credibility with each fear mongering attack. They want you to be afraid of him, to be afraid of change.

Well noone is buying it anymore, we all know it is nothing but dirty tricks. Half-truths and whole lies.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Documents released Tuesday by the University of Illinois at Chicago shed some light on Barack Obama’s relationship with William Ayers, a founding member of the 1960s and 1970s radical group the Weather Underground.

Newly Released Documents Highlight Obama’s Relationship With Ayers
elections.foxnews.com...

The massive collection of newly released documents — 140 boxes full of them — includes agendas that clearly put Obama and Ayers in the same room for meetings of Chicago Annenberg Challenge, an educational initiative that Ayers was instrumental in starting and that Obama chaired in the 1990s.

www.suntimes.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What I find so funny about this thread, is many posters are siding with a candidate, fighting some mysterious battle as if to win something, when the men in power are the same men in power, and the new man in power will be ran by the same men that have ran this Country for 100 years.

Sorry, "real" people are not allowed to run for President. Go home, the part where you think your vote matters left the building years ago.

Look at Ralph Nader. Look where he's at, simply because he won't take corporate "donations" (cough, er, bribes) or play the game. The media makes him out to be a fool, while guess who the real fools are, that vote for the man with the most commercials on TV.

Sad sad times.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Golack

Who is American Issues? Eh?

That commercial felt like an entire episode of Sean Hannity's radio program. Twas painful. Are you sure Sean Hannity didnt pay for the ad?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Teens have a very poor record of voting so I would not think it would make much of a difference.I tend to agree with those that say the elite control both of these guys(obama/TLC;Mccain/CFR,both Bilderberger fronts).

Just to throw another wrench in this discussion,don't forget that Bush passed bills last year that essentially would make him dictator should any "emergency " occur. This would cause a suspension of any election and place us under martial law.Chips anyone?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The Annenberg Challenge money
Clarice Feldman
Tom Maguire of Just One Minute has been covering the media's utter failure to explore the massive Annenberg grant to improve public education in Chicago.The group (CAC) headed by Obama worked with and paid former weatherman Ayres and "community organizers" like Maoist Klonsky and assorted professors and accomplished absolutely nothing and is now resisting releasing the records of this tax exempt boondoggle to Chiacgo's left.

"Still it is amazing, even for Chicago standards, that a group of political operators and university professors could loot over $100 million in 6 years. That is a level of corruption I'd expect from the UN."

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Reading through the documents gives the impression that as Chairman, Obama did little more than assist the most Leftist of activists in shuffling around millions of dollars, often to themselves in their own misguided initiatives, few if any of them producing real results. In fact, in many people's minds, they were never even designed to.

oH boy have some been bamboozled

www.riehlworldview.com...

PS Obama was adopted, things are going to get ugly.

I have know about all this for some time now, where has the news media been?

[edit on 023131p://bWednesday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Much more is going to go mainstream concerning Obama now that the MSM is almost done with giving him his "rockstar" status honeymoon. I've never seen so many moist legs in my life (mainstream news anchors). The "fainting at the sight of Obama schoolgirl" crowd is gone and its time to step back and look at the candidates!

What you are about to witness is the shredding of a candidate. I just hope for once the Republicans are smart enough to exploit it (hey, they masterminded 9-11 didn't they?).

''Obama stands for change! Hey look, its Biden! This old coot is pretty new and fresh on the block!' He'll help with the "change"'. It seems that if you really wanted to change Washington, Obama wouldn't have picked someone who has been in Washington DC for as long as Biden!

These Democrats are almost laughable if it wasn't so damned sad.....

As for this "Ayers" connection, anyone who has been paying any attention already knows this. Its not new. Pretty soon, I would expect Biden's comments on our troops in Iraq he made a couple years ago will re-surface anytime now.....er....wait.....probably not. Obama's cybertroopers are already on suppressing that!

Damn, I'm looking for what Biden said about the surge failing and can't seem to find that either! Them little big-eared Muslim cybertroopers HAVE been busy!

[edit on 27-8-2008 by CreeWolf]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join