Here's the Ad Obama is suing to keep you from watching

page: 10
23
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211
 


The ad, and this very thread, states Obama supports terrorism because he lives in the same neighborhood as a guy who blew stuff up when Obama was 8.

So McCain is a pedophile because he worked with one for over a decade.

And also I'm sure one of his many many many many houses probably are in a neighborhood with a convicted pedophile so that just double proves McCain is a pedophile.




posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Krieger
 


(Paul) Krieger,

Sadly, what you keep posting only seems to be "proven" to you. Do you have any new information to add to this thread? As I mentioned before, 9 pages of you repeating the same false information is tiresome at best and contributes nothing to the thread. It seems that you may be trying the old dem tactic of repeating a lie often enought to hope it becomes perceived as a fact, but that's just not working for you here.



[edit on 8/31/2008 by centurion1211]



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Apparantley it is not working for the Republicans either is it centurion? Obama is still not a terrorist nor does he support them. You really cannot find anything he says praising terrorism.

I can praise Bush on his support for gun rights (I really do) but I do not support his warmongering tactics, and frankly I dont like him anymore because he lied too much. I am not going to trust McCain because him and his party represent fiscal irresponsibility.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
I can praise Bush on his support for gun rights (I really do) but I do not support his warmongering tactics, and frankly I dont like him anymore because he lied too much.


Even I agree with this much. McCain is a maverick, and so IMO difficult to really lump him in with Bush. But no one seems to even be able to even reason with this krieger guy, just a broken record repeating himself over and over.




posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
reply to post by Krieger
 


(Paul) Krieger,

Sadly, what you keep posting only seems to be "proven" to you. Do you have any new information to add to this thread? As I mentioned before, 9 pages of you repeating the same false information is tiresome at best and contributes nothing to the thread. It seems that you may be trying the old dem tactic of repeating a lie often enought to hope it becomes perceived as a fact, but that's just not working for you here.



[edit on 8/31/2008 by centurion1211]


I can go one better, McCain is an "old friend" with G. Gorden Liddy, the same guy that spent 4 years out of 20 for wiretapping and breaking into Watergate. Not only that but he conspired and plotted to help firebomb the Brookings Institute, plotted to kidnap anti-war protesters and drop them off in Mexico during the Republican Convention, as well as slander politicians by leading them into an area to secretly take pictures of them with call girls. He even apparently planned to murder a newspaper columnist that was ragging on Nixon.

McCain held a fundraiser at his house that garnered about $5,000 worth of endorsements from him, which is much more than the piddly $200 Ayers apparently donated.

So, vote for a guy that was on the board of a hippy terrorist or vote for guy that is old friends with a government insider that was involved in the biggest scandal and breach in recent history history and doesn't seem to be losing sleep from any of it either?

Hmmm.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by davion]



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's an ad put together by a 527. Obama sould have denounced the ad and then forgotten about. He is only adding more fuel to the fire by shooting off letters to the DOJ. Those actions by Obama and his campaign operatives make me feel that there is something to all of this.

If Obama has nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of, the just ignore the add instead of adding fuel to it every time anyone turns around.

JMO....



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211
 


Can you provide example of McCain being a Maverick? He pushed for campaign reform against his parties wishes. But he has voted in line with the Bush and the rest of the Republican about 95% of the time. What sets him apart from Bush?



posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by centurion1211
 


Can you provide example of McCain being a Maverick? He pushed for campaign reform against his parties wishes. But he has voted in line with the Bush and the rest of the Republican about 95% of the time. What sets him apart from Bush?


I meant maverick in terms of what polls show that mainstream conservatives want from government. Protect the borders, illegal immigrants out. No NAFTA, quit bending over for the mexican goverment. Energy policy, what energy policy?

To a lot of conservatives mostly what McCain has going for him is that he's running against a far-left liberal (Obama).

Sadly, another case of having to vote against Obama more than voting for McCain.





new topics
top topics
 
23
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join