It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the Ad Obama is suing to keep you from watching

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Here's the Ad Obama is suing to keep you from watching

www.youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Golack]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
More information on weather underground
en.wikipedia.org...(organization)

More information on William Ayers
en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Do you have a link to support the claim that Obama is suing someone over this ad? Thanks.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golack

More information on weather underground
en.wikipedia.org...(organization)

More information on William Ayers
en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com

all these "facts" brought to you by the same people the convinced you that a draft dodging cheerleader with a fear of horses was the brave cowboy and the vietnam vet was a nerdy wimpy liar. you can watch these ads and simply buy it and just vote for mccain like you are going to anyway. or you can get actually do some research and find the real facts for yourself. but limbaugh or hannity probably havent ordered you to do that.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The SWIFTBOAT has docked.

I think politics is the sleeziest biz there is.

..."And so, I ask that you all, my fellow Americans, do the right thing and vote for someone you know will continue screwing you and running the country and the world into the ground....John McCain."

God Bless America.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I researched this a little and it doesn't look like they're actually suing yet. They wrote a letter to the DOJ which you can read at the link below:

Obama Campaign - Letter to DOJ

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It definitely has an "In your face" quality about it.. If I were Barack, I wouldn't want it aired publicly either, It's pretty damning for a guy that's supposed to love America...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A desperate "Swift Boat" style attempt to create a "weathergate" with Obama.
Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection

The only hard facts that have come out so far are the $200 contribution by Ayers to the Obama re-election fund, and their joint membership of the eight-person Woods Fund Board.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
I researched this a little and it doesn't look like they're actually suing yet. They wrote a letter to the DOJ which you can read at the link below:

exactly

they're not suing anyone. The thread title is misleading and makes false claims

Not much else can be expected though

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Excuse me, but..

why the hell is this propaganda b.s. breaking news?

Anywhoo..come on. This is just getting rediculous now.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Obama should let this one slide-on-by. Afterall, he has nothing to worry about, right?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Obama should let this one slide-on-by. Afterall, he has nothing to worry about, right?

Sadly there are enough people out there who will believe anything they are told, so he actually does have something to worry about from those people.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If i were he, i would let that one slide under the radar and move on.

Obama is going to have to get tough and throw some real RED MEAT out there as far as McCain goes or he's going to regret it. It better be soon!

+5 more 
link   
Well, even if it is true, would you prefer a guy who is friends with a bomber, or a guy who actually bombed and killed civilians in vietnam ?
Just to make a point...
I don't know why anyone thinks this election is so important.
Both candidates were picked by the same people.
Two names, one game...

link   
What that add says about Ayers and The Weather Underground is correct. I have seen the interview with Ayres and he does't have a guilty bone in his body and NO remorse. Why he is still walking around a very wealthy man is beyond me. His group ruined the lives of many students who bought his and his friends BS.

Zindo

[edit on 8/26/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ads like that are why I will never vote for McCain!

He works through distortion, inuendo, lies, misconstructions and deception.
A leader you can believe in?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

It makes me think of a spoiled little kid tattle-telling on someone or crying "no fair!", "No fair!" when they don't get their way.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Sadly there are enough people out there who will believe anything they are told, so he actually does have something to worry about from those people.

All Obama needs to do is go after the teenage vote... which he is doing

[edit on 26-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
What that add says about Ayers and The Weather Underground is correct. I have seen the interview with Ayres and he does't have a guilty bone in his body and NO remorse. Why he is still walking around a very wealthy man is beyond me. His group ruined the lives of many students who bought his and his friends BS.

You're right, everything they say about Ayers is 100% dead on. However, based on about 20 minutes of research, I don't think the connection is there. I also can't find the Obama quote containing "respectable" and "mainstream" that they're referencing.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail

I don't know why anyone thinks this election is so important.
Both candidates were picked by the same people.
Two names, one game...
YOU are absolutely right. I just get caught in the heat of it all, but when i think about it, all the cards have already been laid out by the powers that be and we just have to let it play out .

In my heart, i dont think Americans take well to be led by a dark skinned person. Just my opinion, and i beleive i am correct.

John Kerry: Ellitist
Barak Obama: complexion too dark
McCain: MORE YEARS OF BUSH HORROR (But he's WHITE!!!!!)

Its a damn shame that people here would rather cut their noses to spite their faces.

Whatever we get, famine, pestilence, nukes, just remember a desicion that has to be made correctly in the near future can make all the difference in the world. As Kusinich said, forget about moving to the right or the left, the place to think of is "UP"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join