It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
...re-translated version of the original bible books, but entirely new bible books with new parables, new messages, new Person (**) of center focus (with a new mission and a new plan), new examples, new fortellings, new truths (bare and hidden), new facts, and new metaphors WITH a new way to read them...

(** The new Person is You put aside with you so that you recieve your voice in reading in many ways as if it is seperate from you though in truth not seperate because it's whole you. A visual example: Think of a vantrilaquist dummy talking to the vantrilaquist who is over it in some special way that the vantrilaquist isnt not conscious to, but believes it is them yet and still in some 6th or higher intelligent sense.)

Would there be a conspiracy to stop that bible from getting through to ppl if conspirators could stop it?

Would there be any ppl to bash the new bible books?--What would be their key reason be behind bashing it? Or can nothing stand up to a basher let them reveal it?

As for you:

1. Would you accept the new bible that would put you under a new Way? Meaning, the original bible would loose its power and rule over you if you accept the new one.

2. Would you prefer such a new bible delivered by fellow man or delivered out of thin air?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am very happy the the King James translation of the Bible. New King James isn't bad either... NIV is good.

So... why would I want to read a book of blasphemy?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by the_watcher

It's only blasphemy based on Jews religion? Why else did Jesus say he and the Father are one if he cared about following some man-made religion rules?

Notice I didnt say new God, I just said new Person so that it shouldnt go against you who do follow the man-made B.S. The conflicting want the Father to come, but if the Father did come they would what? Stone Him for saying truely Who He is and go straight to Hell for following man-made rules that bash proper self-importance?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ah. The Jews...

Ya know... in all my years of being a Christian I've never been able to understand them. The thing is that when Jesus come to Earth he knew exactly what they were going to do to Him, and it was actually his plan all along. If what happened did not happen we would not have the gift of salvation that we do.

After the events of Jesus' death and resurrection occured it seems to me they should have repented and abolished the Jewish religion completely, but they didn't. This is entirely bafflig to me. They knew they did wrong, and decided to ignore it. Honestly... I wish I could understand why.

Many Jews today simply say they don't believe He was the true Messiah, but that makes no sense. If the people of the day looked at the prophecies God Himself gave them it would be so obvious the children who were being taught the religion could have told them...

...Anyway! The Bible we have is perfect. No need to change it.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by the_watcher]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
...re-translated version of the original bible books, but entirely new bible books with new parables, new messages, new Person (**) of center focus (with a new mission and a new plan), new examples, new fortellings, new truths (bare and hidden), new facts, and new metaphors WITH a new way to read them...
]

Would there be a conspiracy to stop that bible from getting through to ppl if conspirators could stop it?

Hmm. Are you thinking about the Book of Mormon?

If so, I'm oing to say, there is no conspiracy to keep it away from me...

There is in fact a conspiracy to get it to me.

I can't seem to keep those people off my doorstep.

new topics

top topics

join