It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Police Trap Peaceful Protesters in Denver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Video: Police Trap Peaceful Protesters in Denver

newsproject.org

A calm political protest quickly turned chaotic as anxious Denver police surrounded protestors peacefully marching toward the Democratic National Convention Center. After trapping the crowd between two buildings, hundreds of officers used pepper spray, batons and unwarranted aggression. After being surrounded for 20 minutes, two ANP producers managed to escape after recording the whole affair.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Be sure to watch this video...

What right do you have to protest peon? BOW DOWN to the Fascist Police State like an obedient sheeple, or face THESE consequences!

1984 COME TO LIFE

newsproject.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As much as I hate that this happened,a thread has already been made about this. Here is the link to the original thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow...this government is completely outta hand.

Every time they pull this these types of actions, they are actually creating more problems than they are solving.
I would also say they are creating the so called 'homegrown' terrorists' they are supposedly protecting us from?

I ask you...Who's the REAL 'terrorists' here?

It's so disturbing to witness our once Great Republic imploding from within.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Agreed, but this is tackling it from a different angle-Video documentation as the events unfolded. It's giving a blow by blow with the cameras rolling.

This is pretty stunning stuff IMO, and validates what we have been trying to wake people up to for ages now-The rise to Fascism.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Let the games begin.......

Same thing happened in 04 at RNC in NYC.. But alex jones was fos.. seems not to far off here is it?

new topics

top topics

join