It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was no_one817 right about obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have posted a few times about this guy form the area 51 board. Not much response after he was kind of banned. I say kind of because he still is apparently a member.

My question is, was he right about obama. Lots of threads were up talking about the possibility of a threat on Obama. In his q and a thread, no one says he was in briefings that talked about there would be an assassination attempt on a political figure, I think he alluded to a presidential nominee.

Well, authorities nabbed 3 people suspected of plotting an assassination of Barack Obama. This begs the question, was he right after all.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A black president would be a certain target for sure. A black man running for president would almost certainly be a target by some white folk who need to get with the times.

Barack Obama is screwed anyways as there's too many racially driven nuts out there who can get their mitts on a gun easy.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

unfortunately you may be right. does this lend credence to no ones story?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i don't think it's true

Obama has too many friends... you might know them... you know THE ENTIRE MEDIAAAA

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

CNN was for Hillary, fox news hates anyone is a democrat. and msnbc was even with dems all cept for olberman. Dan Abrahms was very pro hillary. and Chris Mathews wasnt more for obama or hillary...

back to the point. This is what no one said would happen. Maybe time to revisit that thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah I remember waking up some time in july thinking he had gotten attacked, and was 100% sure something had already happened and that I just couldn't remember.. everyone I asked stared at me like i was from mars.

But the way I remember it happening was nothing like this.. I thought he had visited Afghanistan and someone there tried to take him out.. so it was probably just a dream.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Well, who knows I guess. His speech in front of 77,000 should be good tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well there are lots of racist extremists that might want to assassinate Obama.

Then there are all the misogynists that would have pooped Hillary.

And the Christain extremists that would pop Romney.

And all the POWs that would pop McCain for screwing them.

No one's safe apparently.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

So we think, then, that it was just a broad guess from no_one and that anyone could of predicted that possible outcome???

Im not big on hoaxers, and he could easily be one, but the way he left ats was VERY suspect and keeps me on the fence.

Plus he said he was from vegas, i think, and so am I so I'd love to meet him lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't think it takes a great deal of inside info to suspect that certain elements are unhappy at the prospect of a black President.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

well after yesterday. im going with yes

top topics

join