It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You soul..and what people can do with it??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello, recentley i have bin having some....alot of wired things happen to me...now i fell empty inside. theres nothing inthere anymore....atleast thast how i feel...anyways my question is can a spirit enter your body. stay in there and then leave your body with your soul. beacuse i think something like that hase happened to me. i fell astoh someone sucked the life out of me. taking my soul with it. and the sad thing is. i bealive it too be a friend/famliey member that did this too me.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxell

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time...

What are the weird things?
What has led you to believe that your soul was stolen by a spirit?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hmm let me see how to exspain this..its more like a jumble of facts and feelings... ill jsut say some of the things that ahase bin happninig

1.i felt like there was something inside my mind/body for all my life. but now its gone

2. i felt a sucking sensation..as tho i could not breath. something sucked power/life/soul out of me. it felt liek that anyways...

3. sometimes i can not move after i wake up. and i feel as tho someone or somethnig is hovering over me.but i cant see...happened once or twice.

4. it seems werever i go there is atleast 4-8 people that hate me and temp me to git mad. i do not know why except for when i git mad it feels as tho someone is connecting too my mind and sucking out my power..life force w/e ya whana callit

5.One of my familiey members hase tooking something fome me. something big. idk what it is...but its gone. something that was inside of me. like my soul....but it wasnt my soul.. it hade a concuis of its own. it cold think..feel...but it wasnt me or my soul. a diffrent identiy. and my whole familey knew of it. they even helped him attain it from me..i can not trust my famliey anymore. cant even trsut my friends.

6.a few times i felt as tho i could not control my body. it just did whatever it whanted too do.

7.it just feels like everyone knows whats gonig on around me except for me...just a very bad conspericey feeling...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No one can take your soul from you but the one who gave it (GOD) ...
Even if you were possessed or something like that ..that does not mean satan owns you ..and you lost your soul to him ....

If you had really lost your soul ..I dont think you would even care enough then to post it like you are trying to find answers ..

I ask the preacher who led me to the Lord one time..what is the unpardonable sin and what if I have already commited it ... ..he told me that if I did ..I would be so reprobabate and cold and uncareing that I would not even care about asking that question or even bothering to care about anything .. ..and that made sense to me ..

Since your asking and your still feeling something ...that tells me that you havent lost anything ...you may just feel weak ..and need strengthening and need to dig up that spirit inside of you and find hope ...and you can find hope in just the fact that your still alive even ..that is a PLUS ..every day your alive is a good day ..think on that ok ...

I wont preach to you ...I will just pray it does not come back ..whatever it was ..and that you find hope and just go on and become a stronger person who loves life ..so it cant come back and suck you again ....
*(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) I know you could use a hug anyway ...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxell

wow sounds strange...it must be tough.
Have you spoke with anyone about it?
I mean there are people who are bound to keep your thoughts private....a priest or a doctor perhaps?

have you argued with friends and family recently or has something major happened?

Why do you feel everyone knows something except you?
Is this the case, or could it be a perception thing?

What else has been going on..

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
things for the repliys..that huge hase helped me
..but still not enuff for me to be fdone with it..need the info. anyways i have not talked to anyone about this. i always argue with my mother no matter what...lets see...what else can i add on this strang thing that hase bin happining....i feel as tho everyone knows what is gonig on except me for a few reasions...
1.i just got that feeling you know??
2.its like..whene you see everyone whispering but whene you go to walk over they disburst and act like nothing hase happened. i know there artn things they havnt told me.
3.ill tell ya more on what happened whene it felt whene i was drained
it was at a famliey get-too-gether at a park. i never whant to go on theses things. but for some reasion this time i was comepeled too go. even if i dident whant too. i felt like i should go williningly...i started to hang out with my little brother falowing him around. took him to the swings and pusheds him for a while and cought cray fish. -This is the strang part- i started to walk back too the place were all my famliey was...and on the way up i all of asuden felt wired in the head...i cant really suscribie it...i never felt it before.just really light headed but i couldent feel anything. i was comepltley out of it. it felt as tho i hade no control. i almost passt out onto the floor, it was that powerfull of a feeling. then for no reasion i started walking towards the parking lot...-ill try to exssplain this the best i can-...and out of NO WEAR my cousin and a nother one of my famliey memebers came up to me and siad lets see whos taller...... and then i felt as tho i got pushed asiad....in my mind. i felt as tho i lost complete control of over half my mind..as tho there was something else there. iw as pushed over and i could only see threw my right eye...while i was looknig threw my right eye....i saw my cousin have the most happy face/grin i have ever seen. and he was looknig drictley into my left eye which i could not see threw. he walked right up too my me and then the other fmley member told me to turn around....so without thinking i automaticley did turn around...then everything whent black...i could not see. but i felt a suckingfg sensatin and it was as tho i could not breath..couldent think...couldent see....just feel this ting geting sucked out of me....astho it left willingly.then about..10-20 seconds later i could see ain. threw both eyes and i turned around too look ay my cousin and he was already walknig away with a very happy smile on his face. thne i said too the other famliey member..were did that come from? and he just started making up a story...putting words together.....and then he walked away...after that i dident see eather one of them for the rest of the day...i went to go set down after that hade happened and i felt completley numb and empty. my mind was empty..my body...felt liek there was nothing inside me. i whent home later on and i slept for like...13-14 hours...a very long time..and after i awoke i felt astho i hade control of my body but there was nothing to control...nothing inside.. just a deep empytniss.... i tryed to fill in everyhting the best i could. if i remember any other facts ill post and tell ya.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Maxell]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Maybe there is something medically wrong with you .. the fact you feel something is wrong maybe your family members are noticing a change in you too .... ..maybe thats why they are whispering and such .and they dont know what to do about it .................
I would go see a Dr if I were you ...sometimes physical problems can make you mental ......if something is wrong with the body ..the whole body reacts to it ...*(mentally too)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
thanks for the advice but i already whent to the docters. i am pysically 100% fine. i even got a cat scan done. but nothing poped up on it,

btw. i pretyy much asked for the scan beacuse i was geting constand migrains for a while.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxell

Wow.. sounds like depression to me. That is a raw deal, and quite possibly you need to talk to your doc/ perhaps get some meds for it. One thing I'd like to say is keep intellect in control of your emotions. It also helps to write down your beliefs and determine if they are true or not. False beliefs can be a really big source of depression, and it really helps to write things down so you can evaluate whether they are true or not. I would really suggest that you talk to someone who you trust. I wish you the best.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
thanks. ill try to do that. ill make a small blog to keep my thughts in check.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Aside from the more obvious physical issues, in which seeing a doctor would be helpful, I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest something that has been written by those in the ufology field. Namely, that greys or negatives, because this is not supposedly all greys, attempt to take our soul essence, which really isn't our soul body, but is our auric body so to speak, to reanimate their clones or biotech creations or something. In any case, (and I'm just going to go into the et side of things, theres also the spiritual side). And numerous negative ets feed off our energies and bad energies and can set up bad situations for people in order to do this, including love bites (both sexual and negative energy programmed into these). I've even read that some ets bottle this stuff and have quite a galactic market going for this and really milk underdeveloped abused planets alot for this stuff. I cannot verify this. But the kind of vampiric draining is reported a lot. Sleep paralysis is a common symptom in et phenomenon, which is why I brought this up, considering after our sightings and memories, I think this is happening to most or all of us to some degree or another.

Now checking for mental conditions is one route. But irregardless of this, the other is to begin to seek protection through prayer. To ask your Guardian Angel to protect you from all negative influences including spirit or et, and to protect you from energy draining and abduction and false memories. Then I would begin to meditate every day, read on Chakra meditation, freestyle meditation, many many types. The point is to reach the stage of alpha waves, akin to sleep, and oneness with Creation Mind. If you feel tremors or vibrations you are doing well. I do a free style, that works good with some noise around me. I lie down, and loosely pay attention to colors behind my eyes, and the sounds, and let them pass. When in Alpha, visualize Creators solid energy surrounding you and protecting your energy from all negative entities, and seek answers. Ask to be given the task you feel you chose, or any number of questions. Actively visualize protection. After mediating, write it down. Write that you are protected over and over. If you feel you are in danger, you are paralyzed, or your energy is being drained, two approaches worked best for me (of course asking your Guardian to intereven, and prayer to Spirit to protect you): 1) seek connection to higher self, who is whole and energized always, and seek that picture for yourself 2) seek to forgive and love those attacking you. Send them love. Shine light everyone around you in your mind.
Play with your powerful imagination and all the tools Creator gave you to grow strong and regain you auric field. Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hmm...i will defintley try that chakra mediation thing. sounds interesting. thanks for all the comments. altho idk about the whole alien stealling are energey thing...but idk. everything and eneything is possible. thanks for the post. but 1 thing...if you send love and such to the one that is sucking your power..dosent it give them more power ? and u less?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxell

I'm sorry about your condition and your supposed corrupt family members, but I have a question.
It's been a bit difficult reading your posts just because of the weird spelling, is English your first language?
Also, have you grown up in a religious way of life?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No ..actually love is pretty darn powerful and may just make everything much better for you ......

But that love needs to be real ....and not just to make the badness go away ..
in other words if you show real sincere love to them ..they will not be able to do anything but give in to it and maybe even end up returning it to you ...love is very powerful .........

Dont dwell on the negatives (that gives it more power) dwell on the positives of everything ....
And forgive ..yourself and others ...no matter what you have been messing with or opening doors to (Aliens or demonic beings or whatever) you can just end it right now with forgiveness of yourself and others and just move on from here ...................that will set you free of all anger,resentment etc .....and that can make you feel much better about everything in life .............

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Your soul, spirit essence, mind, or whatever you want to call it CANNOT be taken without your permission.

You probably wouldn't be living if it was missing, because your conscious is part of it, and it takes a conscious to breathe and type

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxell
hmm...i will defintley try that chakra mediation thing. sounds interesting. thanks for all the comments. altho idk about the whole alien stealling are energey thing...but idk. everything and eneything is possible. thanks for the post. but 1 thing...if you send love and such to the one that is sucking your power..dosent it give them more power ? and u less?

No. I've felt my energy drained quite a few times, where I was suddenly barely able to move my limbs on the couch. And on one occasion I just felt it was like an attack. I first tried connecting to my higher self and felt some strength returning, but I felt really weak and had a very bad headache at this point. So, without even thinking about it, and I'm not an occultist, I asked for protection from God, and pictured a large protective wonderful energy shield around me, but I just instinctively made it reflective, like a mirror. I felt a "shock" and immediately canceled it in my mind, apologized to God (and wondered why such a mirror shield had even come to me in a flash) and instead asked God to take all the negative energy that was being directed to me and purify it and release positive energy into the universe. And I just started asking for the redemption and happiness and joy for whoever was harming me. I spent a few minutes focusing on offering love. I was up on my feet, doing my things, headache gone within minutes!

Thats why I said to offer love, not in a thoughtless, victim mentality way, but as a light worker, or someone who works for the Good. From a strong love warrior viewpoint!

[edit on 26-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
huh...ill try that. instead of offering hate too my enemys...ill try to offer kindness and love...(gondey ftw).........and btw english is my first lango but whene i am nervus or whene im typing fast i end up maknig a tone of mistakes whene typing. sry about that lolz ill try to make my posts more readable from now on. thanks agin for all the posts. ill try to follow thos things in hope i will find peace and good. thanks agin.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
mayby you accidently sold it for a lump sum of cash

www.wewantyoursoul.com...

seriously though i have no idea

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Maxell, Do you snore?
If you do take the quiz below.

You may have sleep apnea. Doctors will miss that because it is only visible when you sleep. But it can give you awful headaches which start when you go to sleep.

You become exhausted and very much like the other symptoms you described.

Here is a quick test for it which is very accurate. Apnea is where you stop breathing in your sleep. I have it and stop breathing over 1000 times a night. You need to do a sleep over in a hospital for them to test it. The nurse ran in screaming wakeup wakeup I stopped breathing so long when they tested me. It can kill you if you have it bad and don't get treated.

Take the Sleep Apnea Quiz

The quiz is actually a very reliable test for the problem. If the test shows a high probability of Apnea tell your doctor you snore and want to be tested for Sleep Apnea. There are a number of treatments, It changed my life.

I hope this helps. It is better to rule out the possabilities than die waiting for help. You need to pull yourself far enough through this that you find help. Do not give up! Keep looking.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxell
thanks for the advice but i already whent to the docters. i am pysically 100% fine. i even got a cat scan done. but nothing poped up on it,

btw. i pretyy much asked for the scan beacuse i was geting constand migrains for a while.

When I read the part about how you became blind in one eye that's what I was going to say. Migraine headaches can leave you spaced out and not with it. How old are you and are you male or female? Sometimes as we age hormones in our body are all wacked out and cause these headaches.

If you are taking any kind of medication to prevent the migraine headaches or to take when you feel one coming on that could be the cause right there. Those are some heavy hitting medications and really mess with your head sometimes.

For example, the medication Imitrex, if I take it I am "out" for at least 5 hours after that. I am sick and for a while the headache and the sickness are just horrible. But after a few hours the headache is gone so that's good, right?

There are other medications that are preventatives that could be seizure type meds and those will really mess with your perception of reality.

At any rate, I hope you get better soon!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join