It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Alex Collier Believers: What do you say about this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
New York is not "gone" in the way that the sensationalist Alex Collier had predicted. He said the CITY would be COMPLETELY GONE due to a "sacrifice" by the year 2000. You all know damn well that he was trying to portray an image of Aliens or some other higher power completely destroying the city. 9/11 was nothing compared to the type of crap Collier was talking about.

Oh dear. So Alex Collier predicted a catastrophe in New York in 2000.... and you are using this as proof that he is a fraud... because he was out by a few months and because New York wasn't flattened?

So lets look at the facts.... in 2001 one of the biggest tragedies in human history occurred in New York with 9/11.... so not only did Alex Collier YEARS earlier pin point the place in the entire world that it would happen but he did it within 12 months or so of what he said would happen... and it happened to be one of the biggest tragedies in human history.

And you reckon he got it wrong?
I'm sorry were you expecting him to provide the exact date, time and what the cloud cover was going to be like that day while we are at it?

Here is a tip.... I am booking a holiday in 12 months time in Europe.... now if a mate of mine tells someone that I am going to be in Europe on 17th November 2009 guess what.... he would be right!!! but guess what else.... I might have a change of plans... I might not be able to get time off.... I might have a problem where I need to stay home.... and I don't get to go on my holidays until December or January... does that mean my mate was a complete liar?

You see Alex Collier doesn't predict the future... he isn't psychic or intuitive... he tells you what he was told. He may well have been told it was happening in August 2000 and that may well be when it was planned to happen..... but you trying to use that flimsy evidence as proof that he is a fraud is one of the most laughable things I have ever seen on here... and I've seen a bit.

Now get back to your debunking and try find something else to debunk.... leave the skepticism to the real people like us.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Skip to 7:50.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
"New York City by the year 2000 will not be there, it will be ash. It will be sacrificed.It's going to be sacrificed. The powers that be have already made that decision.Sacrifice. It will be a sacrifice. An offering....The east coast will be a man made phenomenon...An act of terrorism would turn it to ash...by the year 2000"

Z

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Probabilities mean that any prediction could change be it the timeline or the intensity of it. Just by making the prediction can change its out come, as peoples consciousness adjust to the prediction.
I belive he was shown New York as being wiped out at that time but as more people were awakened and are awakening, their consciousness affected the intensity of the event.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The attack of the Twin Towers was in 2001, not 2000 as Collier stated, and they are only 2 buildings, not "All of NYC completely gone." lol.

Just wait until Nibiru passes? And where is this Nibiru that no astronomer can seem to find? Isn't it supposed to pass Earth in like 4 years? I think even amateur astronomers would be able to spot a huge rogue planet that is on it's way by now...

Diplomat: He said in the 1994 interview that in 2001 there would be a tramatic event that would affect the whole world and we as people would help manifest it. This is easily interpreted into the world trade center attack. As far as the 2000 comment it is my BELIEF that much of his predictions were based on probabilities (i come to this conclusion from his giving a % of liklyhood that a named event would occur. He did this in one of his books.). It's obvious that later videos prior to 2000 he is less empetuous about naming so many predictions. My guess would be that if his story is true..... He had heard some probabilities from the Andromedans and wrote them down in his notes as they were the most easily recallable things.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Paola Harris sure looks like a mix of Italian Black Nobility and CIA Dininfo agent to me. But then again, why believe me?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Alex Collier presents a fascinating case for this type of discussion, largely because of the points weighed up in the post above (good post). I am inclined to believe him, not because I have weighed up what he is saying in any scientific or methodical way, but because I instinctively like what he says - and detect a resonance of universal truth in his message.

Part of that message is the quote below:

'The love you withhold is the pain you carry, lifetime to lifetime'

Be it Human or ET in origin, the universal wisdom of the above could really benefit us all.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Humans guess, they predict.
Anyone who talks about lizards eating children isn't right in the head.

There are no "prophets" in the world.

Sorry Blossom goodchilds of the world.

But no one knows what's around the corner, except for the person who IS around the corner.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There is some rather circular logic being exercised here in an attempt to defend Collier. I'm surprised some people can even type, considering how dizzy they must be. We are supposed to believe that Collier is right because his predictions did not come true; since they didn't come true, that proves he was right. When his predictions don't come true, it is because the future has been changed, proving he was right. His predicts are unfalsiable; no matter what, he's right!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
A) Alex Collier has nothing for sale and to date has given less than 5 lectures.

For some, attention is far more valuable than fortune could ever be.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nutglow

The thing is that their is proof of reptilians existing on this planet and there are drawings of them from many moons ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I go by feel when it comes to things I cannot see with my own two eyes, There are many things the so called experts of the powers that be are telling us and have told us that just dont feel right to me. The more I read , listen the more I feel we are we have and are being lead down a path that is not in our best interest as a whole.

Do I belive Alex? Well I cant prove or disprove what he says but alot of what he speaks of feels right and thats something atleast.

Question the things you do on a daily bases and ask yourself , does this feel right?

Why do we buy cheap clothing at say wallmart knowing that some 8 to 12 year olds working in a sweat shop in another country getting paid peanuts or less . Does this feel right to you?

Why do we walk past the homeless and pretend we dont see them. Does this feel right to you?

Why are we fighting in unjust wars. Does this feel right to you?

Why is nasa covering up pictures or blurring portions of them of the moon and mars. Does this feel right to you?

Ask yourself questions and be honest with your self , dont let your ego take over . Just because your were taught that something is a certain way most of your life does not mean its the only way, or even really true.

Open your minds.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Yes, all of these things are wrong. We should help the poor, the meek, the broken-hearted. We shouldn't fight in wars. This feels wrong because when we do them (or don't do them as the case may be) we are sinning. Sinning feels bad.

Sin is also a choice. We choose sin. When I sin, I choose to not override temptation and give into it. I make the wrong choice to sin. Key word: "I". Nominative case. Me. Not some reptile influencing me. On a global scale it is a lot of "me"s doing wrong. Not reptilians telling us to.

Alex and his friends have said nothing we don't already know, nor predicted nothing that think tankers weren't saying at the same time. Alienology is just religion repackaged. Why do we need new religions when we couldn't follow the old ones saying the exact same thing.

Forget the Old Testament or Paul's writings. Look at the Gospels. What has Alex said that is soooooo different than what is being said (even more eloquently) in the Gospels? Or in the Vedas and the Vedantas for that matter. In the Buddhist mantras?

Nothing.

Humans cannot follow through because we are imperfect and are genetically hardwired to make mistakes. However, we also have a brain that allows us to learn and self-correct.

If he was saying something different...maybe I would jump on board, but this is all recycled and repackaged goods with a good does of end of the world fear-mongering thrown in.

I am sure he is a nice man. I happen to believe he is being deceived, is all.

God bless him.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutglow
I was one of those people who believed in this guy since he sounded genuinely fustrated and angry when talking about how the reptilians are kidnapping children for food.

But now, I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe this guy is a really, really good liar.

A good liar? Possible.

More probable....I think he belongs in the loony bin. Really.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by nutglow]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by nutglow]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Most predictions that have come anywhere close to true were always over exaggerated. If you do some research into premonitions, lucid dreams, and experts on physics. You will find that in almost every case what the person sees in their dreams or visions is almost always over exaggerated events that have meaning to something not as devastating or extreme.

So Considering nothing happened in 2000 to New York, look at what happened the following year... 9,11 Two buildings were basically "Turned to ASH" and there are many theories that this event was a sacrifice.

To me it makes sense that it would be a sacrifice if the government wanted to go to war with iraq and terrorist they would have needed to do something like this to shock the people into an emotional state to go along with any kind of war plan.

I also believe that this was mostly for control over oil because that is what fuels our economy. The big Corporations control most of the oil industry and the government.

So even though this man's predictions didn't come true I would say there should be some thought into what did happen.

I'm not saying I believe in Alex Collier but I am looking at all the facts here and something seems to be connecting.

Thanks

[edit on 12-12-2008 by The_Sixth]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Do I belive Alex? Well I cant prove or disprove what he says but alot of what he speaks of feels right and thats something atleast.

That is the mark of a good storyteller, not the mark of a honest man.

Question the things you do on a daily bases and ask yourself , does this feel right...

Relative to Alex Collier, the things you asked are the proverbial apples and oranges. Just because you feel those things are wrong doesn't somehow lend any credibility to Collier. They do not make him a prophet.

Open your minds.

Exercise critical-thinking.

Questioning those who make extraordinary claims, pointing out the circuluar and strained logic of those that support them, are not trademarks of closed-minds.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I'm asking myself, someone like you that knows Alex to be a fraud..... why continue to post once you have made that statement?

That is the question you should ask yourself.

Alex rocks, you don't.

wZn

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
How about the twin towers & 9/11? And, as for California becoming islands, just wait until after Nibiru passes. Allister Crowley has drawings of California after this event as just a bunch of islands.

There is no such thing as Niburu. If this planet actually existed, according to the path and size its beloeivers claim, it should be the brightest object in the night sky now.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Exercise critical-thinking.

Questioning those who make extraordinary claims, pointing out the circuluar and strained logic of those that support them, are not trademarks of closed-minds.
I actually think we come further with questioning what is being told to be normal and accepted to be normal..

The round world claim was soooooooo extraordinary, and the flat world was normal and the truth... Closed minds are the ones that prefer to see everything one sided and not double sided. You should ask yourself this. If the story of Alex was the first story you heard since you were little, and you accepted it until now, would you believe what the government and institutions were saying now? Guess not... THAT is exercising critical thinking, not just claiming your current grounds to be 100% truth and only try to debunk the rest. You need to look at it from both sides and put yourself in the middle, and work from there. THAT is objective. Otherwise you are biased.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

So, you admit predictions are pointless?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join