It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Alex Collier Believers: What do you say about this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Star for you. You understand

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What is physical evidence anyway? You are shown physical evidence by some expert and you belive it, you are taught in school by a system run by so called experts who developed the system to train your way of thinking. Whos to say they are correct?
From what we have seen it appears that our thought processes have been steered towards being consumers and working drones for the benifit of the higher ups , corperations , world money lenders and the like.
I can not prove what he says but I find that it resonates with me is such a way that it feels much more "Right" then most of the stuff I have had to " learn" is this life so far.
You belive what you will, he is only relaying a message. If you feel is not right for you then that is fine . As he has said alot of "souls" will not be graduating as they are not ready.
I dont even know if my soul is "Ready" but by working on the positive asspects of his message then just maybe I can improve this life experence enough that if will affect my next life in a postive way .

If you dont belive in reincarnation then his message may be mute on you, but take a look at these videos about past and future lives.

Coast To Coast Brian Weiss - Past & Future Lives p1

www.youtube.com...

Peace.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

BUT his main message which everyone is forgetting is that we as a world should show love to one another more than we are doing.

nobody is forgetting this message. we all know what he is trying to say.

claims of Alien contact are being made by Alex and he cannot prove any of his story...that is what everyone is forgetting

[edit on 7-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
He says an event will happen in a private interview in the year 2000-2001 around August and that it will be a sacrifice in New York and it will be turned to ash. He didn't say what is going to happen to cause this but how close of a prediction do you want?

He could have said buildings in new york are going down and will be turned to ash on September 11 2001.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by davidifty

BUT his main message which everyone is forgetting is that we as a world should show love to one another more than we are doing.

nobody is forgetting this message. we all know what he is trying to say.

claims of Alien contact are being made by Alex and he cannot prove any of his story...that is what everyone is forgetting

[edit on 7-9-2008 by easynow]
sir,it wouldn't matter if he had a truck load of evidence to examine, and it wouldn't, for some expert would write it off as swamp gas,etc.; everyone always demands proof; to me, imho, those that holler the loudest wanting proof are also those that will deny any evidence, make doubtful claims about his sanity, or raise questions about his character or motives.

as for the destruction of new york, step back and look at new york before 9/11, and the city afterwards; then look at the usa before and afterwards, for they are not the same place any more; taken as a parable, yes, new york was destroyed, the ashes from the WTC covering the bustling freedom that died on 9/11.

there are far too many people here, in the world and some on ats, that are so smug and closed to anything that they cannot grab and choke that i wonder why they waste everyone's time with their comments and name-calling, but it would seem to boost their ego and self esteem to postulate 'there is no proof he's a wacko blah blah blah' instead of researching and finding their own path of inquiry and formulate their own explanation complete with the hard evidence they so highly seek.

examine this suppasition; i claim that i am an alien from a race that colonized this planet 10,000 years ago, that i am a direct relative of many born on this planet, identical in many details except my birth on a different world; now, tell me how you are going to dis-prove my statement?

plus,everyone seems to miss the point; he's not demanding anyone to believe him, just telling what he wants to share;it's up to each of us to draw our own conclusions and decide.

just my 2 cents

seeker

[edit on 9/7/2008 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

sir,it wouldn't matter if he had a truck load of evidence to examine

it might help...

as for the destruction of new york, step back and look at new york before 9/11, and the city afterwards; then look at the usa before and afterwards, for they are not the same place any more; taken as a parable, yes, new york was destroyed, the ashes from the WTC covering the bustling freedom that died on 9/11.

nice try at spinning this...he said it would physically be gone

'there is no proof he's a wacko blah blah blah' instead of researching and finding their own path of inquiry and formulate their own explanation complete with the hard evidence they so highly seek.

i have spent the time watching all of his video's and do not base my opinion on what somebody else has said about him.

there is no way to prove if him or you are telling the truth.

however,

the burden of proof is on you and him to validate your's and his claims.

that's how it works. until there is some evidence to show you got nothing but a story. i can make up story's too

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

no,no spin, just a small exercise to stimulate thought; there are claims of evidence, but i wait and watch quietly from the shadows until some new tidbit surfaces, some new event that stirs interest and promotes inquiry and debate, and draw my own conclusions as you do; mr collier is but one of many that state contact and experiences, and i do not judge the validity of his statements except for my own conclusions, just as i could relate items from my own personal journey,yet it isn't worth it to me, for i require no proof other than what i experienced with my eyes and senses, and could provide no proof other than my memories,so i would automatically be a nut or spreader of fiction or dis-info; as they say, i sit on the fence on this issue.

my point is in some matters it isn't simply black or white,some items are in that grey area no matter what we do, and may always be classed as an unknown.

as for this debate, there is no clear cut answer or end, just a subject matter that can be carried for as long as two dissenting souls feel motivated to hold forth discourse.

:

seeker

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Another thing to ponder on is how many different galaxys there apears to be out there , could be millions or even more, whos to say.

Seems very pausible that there would be many different contactees with a somewhat different message as each race whould not be the same and their views about earth would be a bit different as well. But most if not all have the message of love etc.
I am suprised there are not more contactees , I suspect there are many more but just have not wanted to or have not been able too for one reason or another.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
friend, as much flak as most contactees receive when they do try to talk to anyone in the msm about their experiences, it doesn't suprise me at all that most of them probably will always be silent; can you blame them?

seeker

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ofcourse you can't blame them. This forum is the exact proof of that. Even on a forum like this that discusses these kind of stuff, the majority actually still think most of this is nothing more than utter crap. So in the end, most of them will stay silent.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by vasaga]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
similar to edgar cayce's millenium prediction

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I think that alot of what he had 2 say could very well be true and even if none of the et stuff is true,which i dont belive.You cant deny the fact that his message for us as a race on this planet is beautiful and should inspire us all to fix the problems we have as a planet,society and within ourselves.I find it strange that 4 someone who comes to this site that u would just dismiss everything he has to say.I also dont think you were listening close enough to hear him say that we create our reality and if thats so and enough of us our trying to do that then why is it not possible that threw our positive thoughts that we might have changed or atleast postponed these events that he predicts! In his words "The love that you withhold is the pain you carry lifetime after lifetime" and i hope u can begin to love more and help the rest of us to change things for the positive instead of just adding more negative energy to a world tthat is all ready hurting enough

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

new york is gone, it hasnt been the same since 9/11.

as posted earlier, you dont have to have a predition spot on to give it any validity,
scientist say the sun will burn out in 3 billion years, if they're off by 100 years your not gonna post a thread saying that science is wrong and foolish would you?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs

new york is gone, it hasnt been the same since 9/11.

as posted earlier, you dont have to have a predition spot on to give it any validity,
scientist say the sun will burn out in 3 billion years, if they're off by 100 years your not gonna post a thread saying that science is wrong and foolish would you?

New York is not "gone" in the way that the sensationalist Alex Collier had predicted. He said the CITY would be COMPLETELY GONE due to a "sacrifice" by the year 2000. You all know damn well that he was trying to portray an image of Aliens or some other higher power completely destroying the city. 9/11 was nothing compared to the type of crap Collier was talking about.

He also said the Los Angeles area would be islands by the same time, around 2000.

Maybe you guys haven't watched the video that I posted. He says these exact words: "New York City by the year 2000 will not be there, it will be ash, it will be sacrificed."

New York City by the year 2000 WILL NOT BE THERE.

LOL! How can you possibly say that is a 9/11 prediction? The city WILL NOT BE THERE? Well it is definitely STILL THERE in full force.

This guy is a charlatan, plain and simple.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Diplomat]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Is New York the same as it was or is the Old New York gone? And yes it was covered in ash.

That said, if the ETs were in contact with him would they not give him correct information, information that does not have to be stretched to find coincidences to actual events.
Would they tell the truth about certain things and non truths about others?, to ensure Alex would not be believed entirely or change history by their involvement? I mean if his predictions came true then the whole world would know and believe in Alex and his Alien contacts. Maybe this is something that they may not want? There really could be a million and one different reasons why he is right or wrong. So instead of looking at those and going nowhere, I feel we need to look in a different direction.
I really dont know what to believe, all I know is that I personally judge a person by sensing when their being sincere or lying and also by their strength of character (if I know nothing of their strength of character I have to rely on my senses). I know the OP was saying that it is wrong to believe Alex just because of feelings and not because of evidence. I feel a combination of the two is essential and its how human beings interact with each other in everyday.
It is my opinion that Alex truly believes what he is saying, which does not make what he says to be entirely true but his intentions are in the right place. I believe he is right, that the message itself is more important than the way the message was recieved. Also he does not sell anything and is not in the limelight trying to gather money making "followers" which to me shows strength of character. One has to ask the age old question WHY?. Why does he open himself up to such ridicule if he doesnt plan to make money and what are the reasons for him doing this?. Why come out and do another lecture in 2008, years after his last one with absolutely nothing to gain other than a free weekend away.
In my opinion only a crazy man and one of the best liars in the World would do all of the above for absolutely nothing! Judging by his videos and interviews he must be the most well put-together, intelligent, crazy person and oh best non money making liar I have ever seen.
No! I think theres more to Alex than that. Definitely worth investigating in my opinion!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Have to disagree with you there. Nope definitly not a .....

A charlatan (also called swindler) is a person practising quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money or advantage via some form of pretence or deception.

Please tell me what money he obtained, what advantage????

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Apperently the only "advantage" he got was that it was too much for him and he quit.. So he's definetly not a charlatan.. And besides, he allows you to think whatever you want. He doesn't say: you must believe me or we all die. No, he says, i provide you this info and what you do with it is up to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
Is New York the same as it was or is the Old New York gone? And yes it was covered in ash.

That said, if the ETs were in contact with him would they not give him correct information, information that does not have to be stretched to find coincidences to actual events.
Would they tell the truth about certain things and non truths about others?, to ensure Alex would not be believed entirely or change history by their involvement? I mean if his predictions came true then the whole world would know and believe in Alex and his Alien contacts. Maybe this is something that they may not want? There really could be a million and one different reasons why he is right or wrong. So instead of looking at those and going nowhere, I feel we need to look in a different direction.
I really dont know what to believe, all I know is that I personally judge a person by sensing when their being sincere or lying and also by their strength of character (if I know nothing of their strength of character I have to rely on my senses). I know the OP was saying that it is wrong to believe Alex just because of feelings and not because of evidence. I feel a combination of the two is essential and its how human beings interact with each other in everyday.
It is my opinion that Alex truly believes what he is saying, which does not make what he says to be entirely true but his intentions are in the right place. I believe he is right, that the message itself is more important than the way the message was recieved. Also he does not sell anything and is not in the limelight trying to gather money making "followers" which to me shows strength of character. One has to ask the age old question WHY?. Why does he open himself up to such ridicule if he doesnt plan to make money and what are the reasons for him doing this?. Why come out and do another lecture in 2008, years after his last one with absolutely nothing to gain other than a free weekend away.
In my opinion only a crazy man and one of the best liars in the World would do all of the above for absolutely nothing! Judging by his videos and interviews he must be the most well put-together, intelligent, crazy person and oh best non money making liar I have ever seen.
No! I think theres more to Alex than that. Definitely worth investigating in my opinion!

Have to agree with you kcfusion , well put.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I agree with everyone that agrees!

Z

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join