It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Alex Collier Believers: What do you say about this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrieves
This guy's not hurting anybody, even if he is lying.

Interesting ethical position....to simply shrug off the possibility someone is lying. Someone who is not a standup comedian, storyteller, or other entertainer.

Also, an interesting cognitive position....what your actually limited to knowing is; he's not hurting you. Whether or not he's caused some hurt to an individual is pretty much up to that person.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Now the believers seem to be sticking to the rationalization that "making predictions is tricky" and doesn't always work out. According to you guys the predictions are completely pointless, right?

Well I have an idea for these so-called prophets then: Stop making predictions.

Oh, and events cease to happen all because 1 single small little carbon human unit spoke about them? That's a stretch.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Diplomat]

I have watched his films and find some of his information correlates to stories from the Andromedan contact of villagers in South America, and what others have said. He is either telling the truth, or is a cia disinformant (which would conversely mean that he is giving a mix of known possible truths that the shadow government has already discovered via research and deliberate untruth.)
What I am saying is that, and I will repeat this, anyone who reaches an interview stage in ufology is FORCED to discredit themselves. The information is therefore, even if his experiences were true, contaminated. Now I can wrap my brain around what that means, but others continue to say nonsense about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
just saying ive read the gregorian calendar skips like 12 years .

so wouldnt that make his prediction actualy happening in 2012? (2000+ 12 =2012) dono just asking?

and if so i would asume the helpers out there that help alex, would know that that happend (that we are 12 years ahead on our calendars ) or would they? maybe thats what the few messages from the helpers. that say they dont like people being decieved, and lied to. maybe thats why tere is so much confusion out there. dono just asking?

so in our minds, and the total consciousness, everything is actualy delayed which would inturn , allow for any lag in what happens? dono just asking? so if the consciousness is 12 years ahead

but whatever its all good .

any prediction made i look at the date predicted, then also study the date 12 years prior and 12 years latter , and look to see what happend on all 3 dates and compare it to any predictions made for that perticular date.

and im just saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Okay, well let me rephrase- He's a story teller, people who listen are generally people who care what he has to say. His words or claims aren't blowing any legs off, or sending anybody home in a body bag. He tells you about the choice you have of believing or not believing what he says before every lecture.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrieves

Okay, well let me rephrase- He's a story teller, people who listen are generally people who care what he has to say. His words or claims aren't blowing any legs off, or sending anybody home in a body bag. He tells you about the choice you have of believing or not believing what he says before every lecture.

I think that is a good point. I take it as entertainment, since there is no way to really prove what he is saying. I think the fact that he 'seems' so believable in his delivery, and is so passionate about what he is saying, is the draw here. If nothing else, he's interesting to watch. He's a good speaker. At least we can prove that. Most hoaxers arent even good speakers!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I must admit, he's a good speaker, and, as has been said, an entertainer.
But if he's been in contact with Andromedans, or whatever alien species, then my parents came here from some distant planet and settled in Canada.

If somebodysays they were contacted by aliens, couldn't he bring some kind of proof?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
id really like to see a cross examination with jim sparks, dr greer, and alex collier.. if these guys were put in front of eachother to tell their stories it would be interesting to see how they respond to one another. would it become an information hodge podge or would things come together..would they ask "hey do you know an alien named ______?" and one would say "oh yeah! i was first contacted by ______ back in 1982 how the hell is he?"

i just would like to see the rest of them get involved.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ok. First of all, he clearly said in the 1994 interview that his predictions are probabilities. We create our own future, and the predictions are based on the current state of humanity. And since everything is always changing, the predictions will be changing too. He said about New York becoming ash, and that that has already been determined by the powers that be. Now, he was a year off by the time of the presentation given in this thread, but in the 1994 interview, he clearly said july/august 2001. So it was more accurate, yet still a month off. So, you should consider his predictions, but not take the times too seriously. If he says on 23 august of 2010 at 12.35 and 15 seconds, an ufo will crash, it's very probable it will be a day before or later.. Ok that's that.

Next. Everyone is asking for proof. Now. Ever thought that mayB the secret governments have threatened him? If he offers no proof, then almost no one will believe him because people have been programmed what to think anyway. So they don't care what he says in public. But if he does give proof, people will start believing him and they might assassinate him. You think im making this up don't you? Well, I'll copy a comment wrote by Dr. Michael Salla. If you wanna know who he is, just search his name on Google.

by Michael Salla, PhD
from GalacticDiplomacy Website

Alex Collier claims to be a 'contactee' with a race of Nordic looking humans from the constellation of Andromeda. He has had a number of contact experiences since his childhood and this developed over the years as he was given more and more information by his Andromedan contacts. I have analyzed Alex Collier's information, had phone interviews with him, and also interverviewed him over a four day period in September 2005. I have witnessed some physical evidence he has provided to support his testimony. I have also spoken with a direct witness verifying various aspects of Alex's contact experiences.

Alex has also revealed that he was the recipient of threats from shadow government agencies and abruptly chose to stop disseminating his information in 2000. Furthermore, Alex has given face to face interviews with veteran UFO researcher Paola Harris who has had the opportunity to examine the evidence supporting his testimony and concludes he is credible.

My conclusion from my investigation so far of Alex is that he is very credible and very likely a genuine contactee with a 'friendly' extraterrestrial race. I therefore recommend taking the information he has to reveal very seriously. All those interested in galactic diplomacy and understanding a variety of extraterrestrial races interacting with humanity, will find Alex's work to be very helpful.

I and others sincerely hope that Alex soon resumes his public life and disseminate the additional information he has to share about his Andromedan contact experiences, and the evidence he has prepared to substantiate these.

Ok. That has now also been covered.

And last but not least, we come to the brainwashing currently. I guess everyone here knows about the NWO. 9/11 was a sacrafice alright, performed by the most elite of this planet. It was the excuse to put security devices everywhere. Not for terrorism, but for keeping people in control. Their plan is working, and if we don't stop them, we'll be walking robots in a few years. If you don't do what they say, they'll simply turn off your microchip and throw you away. Chances are slim that'll happen, since they're programming everyone through the media. They can even make people laugh when they hear or read the word conspiracy. You think this is all crap? Ok. I'll give you a few links. I only provide info. What you do with it, is your own choice.

Illusion and Reality 2012
nl.youtube.com... (part 1 of 2)

Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary
nl.youtube.com... (part 1 of 16, find the rest yourself. It's easy)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I love the guy

I love his message

I love more because of his message

"The love you withold is the pain you will carry, lifetime after lifetime"

!

I only wish he had a book in paperback so I could read it, over and over and over again...

You know hollywood hero types? Well they have nothing on this guy and what he talks about.

Love everything

Z

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Why is this guy such a hot item now a days at ATS?.

All of his stories are from someone else. I don`t have the time to explain, but please research. That is why he has given so few conferences, he doesn`t have anything new to bring to the table.

Plus

He has given false predictions

and

he suscribes to the Meier case.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
He said that he doesn't give predictions, he gives probabilities. Next, this comes from his website:

"1997-09-24

The Andromedans, a particular Pleiadian Group and a group from Procyon have directly intervened on two parallel realities, one of which was directly created by Montauk technology. The reason behind this action was to seal up all time travel on those realities. As a result of this intervention, our present timeline has been sped up. This was something the Andromedans did not anticipate. According to Moraney, leaps in knowledge and consciousness are now going to change as quickly as every 24 hours, and what this has done is that it has changed all the probabilities dramatically."

He also said something about the date july or august on 2001 in his interview in 1994. That's a month away from 9/11.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of "new" Alex Collier threads in this forum so I figured I'd bump this thread in case there are people who don't know about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You guys who claim that he predicted the 9/11 attacks need to take a logic class or something.

He didn't say 3 buildings would collapse, he said New York City would be completely gone. He said New York CITY would be sacrificed, not 3 buildings.

So believe that AC predicted 9/11 if you want, but it's obviously a super-stretch.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
welcome to fantasy island...

can't prove this guy is lying but making predictions that didn't come true surely didn't help his credibility at all.

some other contactee's at least have some questionable photo's of Alien craft.

Alex has nothing but a story that doesn't even make sense to me...

these andromiedons were here 62,000 years ago and were here for 62 years ?

he also say's that their children go to school for 150-180 years...

making claims like these sounds crazy and makes people laugh when you bring up the subject of ufo's.

i think he has done more damage to ufology than he has helped.

having no evidence...he should have kept his mouth shut in my opinion

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
You guys who claim that he predicted the 9/11 attacks need to take a logic class or something.

He didn't say 3 buildings would collapse, he said New York City would be completely gone. He said New York CITY would be sacrificed, not 3 buildings.

So believe that AC predicted 9/11 if you want, but it's obviously a super-stretch.
He said it would be covered in ash... He was right about that wasn't he?

@ the one above me:

Geez.. Haven't you read my post? Look a few posts above you, and there Michael Salla confirms he has proof, but he has been threatened. This one to be exact:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might be true, might not be, but you guys only see the part that you wanna see and wanna stay in your "comfort zone" by saying ALL he says is crap. Well, you're definetly wrong that ALL he says is false. He says a lot of things that are actually a good message, even though the whole story might sound farfetched. If it's true or not, it doesn't matter. We as a race need to stand up, before we become a slave to materialism, a one world government and the new world order.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by vasaga]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

I have analyzed Alex Collier's information, had phone interviews with him, and also interverviewed him over a four day period in September 2005. I have witnessed some physical evidence he has provided to support his testimony. I have also spoken with a direct witness verifying various aspects of Alex's contact experiences.

Alex has also revealed that he was the recipient of threats from shadow government agencies and abruptly chose to stop disseminating his information in 2000. Furthermore, Alex has given face to face interviews with veteran UFO researcher Paola Harris who has had the opportunity to examine the evidence supporting his testimony and concludes he is credible.

quoting from external source...

"I have witnessed some physical evidence he has provided to support his testimony."

what proof did he witness ?

so big deal Paola Harris believes his story ? that don't mean anything.

as far as the New York prediction...he said N.Y. would be gone and turned to ashes....

guess what ? ... it's still there.

If it's true or not, it doesn't matter.

yes it does matter...if he is telling the truth then that would be very important to all of humanity for obvious reasons.

if he is lying then it matters because he is spreading dis-info and could jeopardize the finding of the truth as to what these Aliens want from us.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

"I have witnessed some physical evidence he has provided to support his testimony."

so big deal Paola Harris believes his story ? that don't mean anything.

as far as the New York prediction...he said N.Y. would be gone and turned to ashes....

guess what ? ... it's still there.
Well, it was covered in ashes wasn't it? Maybe he actually saw it through a vision given to him and thought whole New York was gone because all he saw was ash in that place? Or maybe it's just coincidence.. Just like we humans are just a coincidence of nature which is actually also a coincidence of the big bang.. Whatever.

yes it does matter...if he is telling the truth then that would be very important to all of humanity for obvious reasons.

if he is lying then it matters because he is spreading dis-info and could jeopardize the finding of the truth as to what these Aliens want from us.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by easynow]
No it does not, because in the end we are gonna have to do the same thing. If he has alien contacts or not, if the history is right or not, if he's lying or not, in the end, the most important part of his message is right. And that message is, that we as a race need to take responsibility for ourselves and stand up for ourselves instead of letting others decide things for us, especially when we do not agree. In the end, THAT is his message, and THAT is the important part. So, it does not matter if the rest of his story is right or not.

This might be a good vid btw.. If we do do nothing, we'll all end up just like in the video below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

you didn't answer this question. you are using it to prove Alex's credibility but you are not showing us what physical evidence was provided.

i agree the message over all is a good one but why does that message have to be delivered this way ?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by vasaga

you didn't answer this question. you are using it to prove Alex's credibility but you are not showing us what physical evidence was provided.

i agree the message over all is a good one but why does that message have to be delivered this way ?

I kinda answered it already. The answer is, i don't know what the evidence is. I quote from myself:

Ever thought that mayB the secret governments have threatened him? If he offers no proof, then almost no one will believe him because people have been programmed what to think anyway. So they don't care what he says in public. But if he does give proof, people will start believing him and they might assassinate him.

So mayB that's why the proof hasn't been spread. Anyway, i also don't know why that message should be spread this way, unless it was actually true, or he's a lunatic, or he's being forced into it for manipulation.

If it was true:
Well we're in a whole lot of trouble.

If he's a lunatic:
I wouldn't get why he would stop and then return and people like Salla actually believe him..

If he's being forced:
He's not doing that good of a job is he, since there aren't that many people that actually believe him, so there would be no point for it.

The most obvious answer seems like he's telling the truth if you look at it this way, but hey, we know almost nothing about him.. So it wouldn't hurt to be cautious, but it wouldn't hurt to be open minded either.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have watched all his videos and he has been off the mark on a few predictions. As mentioned, the future is changing all the time...who knows how it can change from one thing to another...

BUT his main message which everyone is forgetting is that we as a world should show love to one another more than we are doing.

Thats what I took from his lectures.

So to all Alex Collier debunkers....if you are trying to discredit someone who shows respect to others, wants world peace, gives everyone the chance to believe what they want to and promotes genuine love to our planet and life -

Yeh, he has got some major predictions wrong but I dont think you have watched very hard to understand what he is really aiming for.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join