It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns US over interfering in Caucasus crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Iran warns US over interfering in Caucasus crisis

www.monstersandcriti cs.com

Tehran - Iran warned the United States over interfering in the Caucasus crisis, ISNA news agency reported Monday.

'Powers outside the (Caucasus) region should not seek excuses for tensions and instability in the crisis area,' ISNA quoted Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki as saying.

'Their destiny in the Caucasus would definitely not be different than the dilemma they have in other regions where they have already created a crisis,' Mottaki added, referring to the US presence in Iraq and Afg
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is a interresting point of view!

Iran warns US, thats somehow new... But very real today.

"Hunter can became Hunted"

China, Russia, Iran, Syria, maybe even India together as one!

Thats a coalition of true power.

www.monstersandcriti cs.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
seriously , A russia-China-India alliance is much more needed ,

China and india for economic power , Russia for military power

this sort of alliance is beneficial for all three and will permit world domination

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Iran simulates US Army weaknesses

www.presstv.ir...

"Deputy Chief of Staff of Iran's Armed Forces Brigadier General Mohammad Zolqadr said Sunday that the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps is fully capable of countering US tactics.

"During the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, the American army's combat methods, its weaknesses and strong points, and its capabilities have been fully monitored," said the Iranian general.

The remarks come shortly after Brigadier General Abdul-Rahim Mousavi said on Friday that Iran has wrapped up three secret military drills over the past two months aimed at strengthening the country's defensive prowess..."

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

World Domination?!

You preach on here about Imperialist Americans and then advocate world domination by some kind of Asian alliance.

What freaking hypocrisy!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by manson_322

World Domination?!

You preach on here about Imperialist Americans and then advocate world domination by some kind of Asian alliance.

What freaking hypocrisy!

a loose economic world domination by China and India , while Russia being the strong military arm of this alliance, is what i meant...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
LOL-Iran "warns" US of Caucasus issue? Give me a freaking break. Just more hot air out of the blow hards over there. I swear thats all they know to do is just run off at the mouth.

Oh and in the above wish-list coalition, you can forget about India. They are very close to the US and they do not have good relations with China at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL-Iran "warns" US of Caucasus issue? Give me a freaking break. Just more hot air out of the blow hards over there. I swear thats all they know to do is just run off at the mouth.

Oh and in the above wish-list coalition, you can forget about India. They are very close to the US and they do not have good relations with China at all.

they are not that close as the teeh seem to be firstly , India is much closer to russia than usa , the relation why relations with USA improved was recent indo-US deal

they do not have good relations with China at all.

relations are much better than 60's,70's ,80's , in fact if USSR forces were to invade China or pakistan , there were great enough chances that india would have joined the invasion

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well with all the religious tension between India and Pakistan, it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

thats why you have the comunists in India
scrutinsing almost every single deal the US and India make?
aka the nuclear power and so on.

like it or not India has comunist roots and they are still strong
one of the reasons the US armed and brought in Pakistan as its ally

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Of course Iran would side in with Russia. They are currently surrounded by an Armada of US Naval power.

Funny though, common sense should be telling america not to engage in too many conflicts at once. I know, I know all the blowhard 'hawks' will come out saying the US can fight fifty battles at once with its hands tied behind its back. Pride goes before a fall.

One properly placed nuclear weapon over conus will send america back to the horse and buggy days, without the horse and buggy.

top topics

join