It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over crop circle,Southfield Alton Barns,England 14.August.2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
,A UFO was Video taped over Crop circles in Southfield alton barns,England 14.August.2008.

According to video poster " "Re: Could you upload real footage
hi there

thank you for writing.

i just can say, that the footage is real. i don't know what it is, but i edited nothing on it. i just zoomed in and made it slow motion.

i filmed it at the 14th of august from knap hill. we were on a crop circle trip.

the first sequence should be real time.

i know, the compression of youtube and also the rendering-engine of moviemaker makes the quality not even better.

on the original material, you can't see a disc or so. it's just a white stripe which seems to be some kind of transparent. the zoomed stills in the video - watched in hq - are not much lesser in quality then one can get from the original material.

Itried to analyze the speed, but this is difficult, because one can't mesure the distance between camera and the object.

If the object passed directly over the crop circle, it would be about 2000 km per hour. but for me, it looks like it passed about half or two of a third between camera and crop circle.

One possibility i can't completely except is, that it was some sort of "derbies" - for example a piece of grass or so - which fly near by the lens. but in my opinion, this is not the case.

We saw nothing when we were there. i just discovered it at home by watching the films i shot.

unfortunately, i have never used such a platform as rapidshare. but perhaps i should think about it.

Have a great day"

Eyewitness Response source :www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

But it looks like two lights/disks, but can't be anything to do with formation of the crop circle as the swallows had been there at least 3 weeks already if the date is right!
Pity the footage doesn't pull back a bit further as there was another crop circle in front of the swallows - looking from Knapp Hill - at the end of July.
Unless the lights are to do with an alteration being made to the circle that no one has noticed or realized about. Or could it be an energy source that orbits the crop circles & isn't normally picked up???

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
since it's about crop circles,i found one ''fresh''!
Etchilhampton Hill, nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 15th August

THE HAND OF GOD?
Could this be sign of hope from above in these troubled times? This huge Celtic cross appeared in a field on Etchilhampton Hill in Wiltshire. The size is over eight tram lines in width and about twice as long in length. Within the cross is spiral imagery which takes us back to ancient times. Very impressive indeed.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by SpaceSilence]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
thanks for sharing but the crop circle .But if we talk about this one its look like one i saw few year back

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_spider
thanks for sharing but the crop circle .But if we talk about this one its look like one i saw few year back

Well...from the site i took the pictures...they say it's from August 2008!

MORE INFO:

Close parallels between Christian and Mayan symbolism The new crop picture from Etchilhampton Hill shows clear Christian symbolism---"there will be signs on the Earth"---but also shows Mayan symbolism as well. Thus when Cortez and other Spanish invaders conquered central America around 1520 AD, they were shocked to find "crosses" in some of the native holy sites. They also heard legends of the Flood, and saw rituals of child baptism. All of these seemed to originate from a visit to central America by white missionaries and teachers around 60 AD (see "In Search of Quetzalcoatl" by Pierre Honore, 1961). The new picture also matches closely in style an astronomical eclipse glyph that appeared at Furze Knoll on June 20, 2008, thereby suggesting that both were made by the same artist.

members.shaw.ca...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nope i know ur one is latest one but i am talking about the formation in this cool video,its look like i saw some thing like that formation in past too

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_spider
Nope i know ur one is latest one but i am talking about the formation in this cool video,its look like i saw some thing like that formation in past too

Yeap.....saw the videos....from your link!
The thing about crop circles is that no one knows how the CC are created!
Many are man-made.....but the rest....are just too complex for a man to make them!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think not many people look in this video if i remmber earlier also we had same kind of video which rocked the internet

new topics

top topics

join