It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be another attack on US soil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What are your views of another potential attack oin US soil in the near future? I say it is highly probable, and actually, potentially likely. I don't believe the whole "false flag" theory, so I am talking about a REAL terrorist attack like the 1993 WTC attack, the Oklahoma City Bombing, or 911 that is instigated by terrorist cells.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The cynic in me says: only if the Republicans fall way behind in the polls.

Remember, you heard it here first, kids

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
IMO while another attack on US soil can not be ruled out it is more likely that that the Suez, Panama canals or the Straights of Hormuz would be a more likely target . There are fewer eyes on the Panama canal which makes it the most likely target out of those mentioned . A ship laden with explosives could target the locks and/or mines could be laid . The aim of the enemy would be to give the global economy a knock and cause forces that may be needed elsewhere to be redeployed to guard the canal .

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I do not see another terrorist attack happening in the United States before 2010. I do think that we may see a terrorist attack against either the major shipping lanes or o major European, Asian, or Pacific Rim metropoliran area. We will experience another major terrorist attack toward the end of 2009 or the beginning of 2010. However, it will be against something other than air transportation. Terrorists now know that air travel is as secure as it can legally get. That is why I say the next terror attack will be against a softer target.

We'll just have to wait over the next year to year and a half to see what comes about. Although, we do hope that nothing comes about before the end of the decade.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think there certainly will be another terrorist attack on US soil within a few years. But I think it will be the work of domestic terrorists. Red blooded born and raised Americans. Not necessarily a false flag attack mind you, but the real deal. And of course that will play right into the agenda behind the Patriot Act.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
What are your views of another potential attack oin US soil in the near future? I say it is highly probable, and actually, potentially likely. I don't believe the whole "false flag" theory, so I am talking about a REAL terrorist attack like the 1993 WTC attack, the Oklahoma City Bombing, or 911 that is instigated by terrorist cells.

mmm...plucky's brain just derailed. If you are talking about real and healthy fear of Islamic radicals carrying out terrorism, like what is being dished on Sean Hannity's radio show, then, yes, every moment counts, vote McCain!

top topics

join