It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I was just watching that video on the disclosure project website that is nearly two hours long and one of the witnesses claimed to have been told that there was a base on the moon?!?!?!?!? Does anybody here know if there is any other reference to this any where???? And I am also looking for a good video of alien autopsy or interrogation. The video of an alien autopsy on the angels of mars website is not working......if this subject has already been posted then I apoligize for the useless post and plz reroute me to that thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Just wanted add this question as well: What are your takes on this subject? BS or real????

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I doubt that we could have a base on the moon for all this time without someone blowing a whistle or two, but here is some interesting reading I found on the subject.

www.thewhyfiles.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There was a conspirasy linked to this..im sure if you search the net that you will find many..

one was that we never really went to the moon due to these bases and that we have never went back there for the same reason!

But as far as i can rememer it was not alien bases but
secret NWO bases??

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Either way it would be very difficult for any of us to tell, simply because we only see one side of the moon at all times. However, it is highly unlikely that there is anything on the other side of the moon. It is unlikely that aliens that have the ability to get here would require a permanent base and it is unlikely that the NWO would have any use for sucha base as there is significant uninhabited space on earth to do things of a private nature.

Luke

edited for correction below.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank you for your replies on my question. I appreciate it. Onto my other question: Does anyone know where I could find some good quality video of alien interrogations or autopsies?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Actually, the moon DOES spin... it only spins 1 full rotation for 1 trip around the earth... that is why we only see the one face. If it did not spin at all, one hemisphere would see one side of the moon, and the other hemisphere would see the other side.

**EDIT: Tjololo, check your U2U's

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
As for the public Disclosure Project witnesses, both Larry Warren (who is part of the famous 1980 Bentwaters/Rendlesham event) and Karl Wolfe both claim to have seen images taken by NASA of an alien moon base. Warren claims it was part of a debriefing film he was shown and Wolfe saw mapped images of the Moon containing images of the base at a NASA facility.

Lots of people have claimed that the whole moon is a base or at least the back portion contains an alien encampment.

Naturally, beyond the areas of our planet that are fairly inaccessible, like the oceans (of which the navy has seen UFOs for a LONG time) or the polar regions (like Vostok Lake in Antarctica), the back side of the Moon would be a perfect place to set up a base if you didn't want humans to see your presence.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I could have got lost in that site for hours

Originally posted by Crazyhorse

I doubt that we could have a base on the moon for all this time without someone blowing a whistle or two, but here is some interesting reading I found on the subject.

www.thewhyfiles.co.uk...

top topics

join