It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scramjet76 in a short movie... tell me what you think!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes this is as close to Hollywood as I'll probably ever get. No dialouge but the music parallels the gist of the clip.. so keep your audio on.

My friend Bryson put this together for a college video editing class. It's pretty much a gangster showdown with an old western theme to it. I'm one of the "bad guys" who gets shot down!

Bryson did so well on this "short movie" that he was awarded a $1300 budget to make a longer version for a film festival (here near Seattle).

Tell me what you think!

Without further adieu... Razors Edge Films presents...

Violent By Design

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Awesome! I really liked it and hey you never know, this could lead to your big break ...stranger things have happened in terms of people being discovered

Kudos to the filmmaker

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Bloody fantastic! You have some nice eyes there!

That was wicked,
Love the song.

Oni

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here's for getting full payment in the form of beer.

Great acting there scram, if only we can get you in a speaking role........I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Edit: I dedcucted .5 stars because I wasn't included in the cast.......

-Dev

[edit on 27-8-2008 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words...

It's actually a couple years old, but I have forgotten to post it. The (bb) gun in the movie looked pretty real and some cops on bikes rolled up while we were filming and asking us questions. Luckily didn't see the gun otherwise they probably would have hassled us.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That is pretty dude... what was that guy smoking btw? I was thinking about the guns while filming. It is interesting how you mentioned the cops giving you'se guys a hassle. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

The main character isn't actually a smoker. The guy wearing the glasses rolled him a cigarette. He really doesn't smoke it at all except for the close-up shot of him where the director said "ok man one deep drag and exhale slowly.." Needless to say he did and 2 seconds later started coughing up a lung. I was laughing at him.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Very well made, this one! Excellent editing work. I really enjoyed watching it, a modern "duel at dawn" film. Great music too.

Thanks for sharing! I predict your friend has a bright future ahead of him as a film maker.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanks Ziggystar!

I've been so busy lately.... still gonna get that thread up someday soon I hope re: An in-depth discussion of the 1976 Tehran UFO

I like your new avatar and then I saw your signature. I knew it looked familiar.. GEL does good work.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yeah I don't know if anyone else spotted it, but I slowed those close ups of the main characters face to half speed and could clearly see his eyes change from human to reptilian. Care to explain how it is your making movies with reptilians?

Also, in one scene it looks like he even flashes the Illuminati hand symbol. Although it was very brief and I may be mistaken....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Liquid! Or is it Ocelot?

Illuminati hand symbol? It's a trick. Reptilians are secretly controlling the Greys, who are secretly controlling the hybrids, who are secretly controlling your mind.................

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

That was awesome Scram...I had to watch it a few times!

The music was right on, and I liked the tat on that guy too!

Stop by chat again sometimes, it's been awhile!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Thanks Given. My friend did a really good job editing the film.

See you in chat! Oh and next time I've had a few, I'll be back in the drunk posts.......

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well made and Very cool.

And you use one of my fave songs too.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks jakyll,

You can thank the director for the awesome music choice. He also edited it and wrote the whole thing. Here's the myspace page....
www.myspace.com...

top topics

join