It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: U.S. Condemns Decision by Russia to Recognize Independence of Georgian Regions WW3 about to b

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I seem to remember someone claiming to be from area 51 saying there would be some major event happening in the end of the summer t o supersede the election.

Breaking news is Bush is saying that the US IS BRINGING WEAPONS INTO GEORGIA.

Russia's response is they will act with weapons against US movement.

Well, here we go.....

the source is CNN and Fox news.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So America is blatantly mocking russia then by bringing weapons right on their front door.

i hope to god that a war world doesnt break out think of what the world would be lik and its bad enough now.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Imagine a war breaking out and Bush declaring marshal law.......

I remember the guy.. check out the no_one 817 thread... He says Obama ,essentially will be shot and.or bush will declare marshal law to delay the election.

with the us bringing US weapons to georgia, we are on the brink of WW3.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

linky poo please; otherwise, you stinky.

If this is true, I do not blame Russia. Our leaders BUSH/CHENEY/RICE want this fight before they leave office. As Paul Craig Roberts said:

The neoconservatives represent the greatest danger ever faced by the United States and the world. Humanity has no greater enemy.

vdare.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

link

bush: ww3

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

that link didnt have bush saying he was bringing weapons in to georgia. that announcement was made on FOXNEWS about 10 min ago, (I hate, but I like to see what repubs say about dems)

the link i gave is an ongoing link that was just activated antd I assume will be updated.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

ye i think its inevitable now that a world war is going to happen but all we can do is hope and pray it wont be too bad but for all we know theyre might not be a war atall and we migth all live in peace harmony its unlikely but not imposible.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Breaking news is Bush is saying that the US IS BRINGING WEAPONS INTO GEORGIA.

Russia's response is they will act with weapons against US movement.

Well, here we go.....

the source is CNN and Fox news.

Ahem, that link you just posted says nothing that supports what you say here.

Show us where Bush says the US is arming Georgia.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Why do we ALWAYS need absolute proof cant we just take his word for now atleast he did atleast try to get a link.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Anyone who was watching Fox news DNC coverage about 15 minutes ago can attest that they broke away from DNC coverage and made this announcement. I then went to fxnews.com to get their breaking news link

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

Why do we ALWAYS need absolute proof cant we just take his word for now atleast he did atleast try to get a link.

Love the hot-dog by the way...but it needs mustard. Refer to Dirty Harry on that one.

That aside: Breaking News: Bush to launch Preemptive Nuclear Strike Against Moscow. I don't have a link, but take my word for it, it is happening.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Im trying to find more heres this from msnbc's updated article

Meanwhile, the the United States dispatched military ships bearing aid to a port city still controlled by Russian troops.

msnbc

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

Love the hot-dog by the way...but it needs mustard. Refer to Dirty Harry on that one.

That aside: Breaking News: Bush to launch Preemptive Nuclear Strike Against Moscow. I don't have a link, but take my word for it, it is happening.

No need for the condescending tone. Just trying to help provide info. Which I have now just proven by combining the articles I have posted links for.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

if you look on my profile page i got another pic of another dog with mustard lol.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I am not being condescending, just pointing out that citing your sources is paramount here, especially with claims you have made in starting this thread. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you saw FOX NEWS report it, those very words, that Bush is arming Georgia, then fine...just please post the link as soon as it is available so we can have the evidence. Otherwise this thread feels like something from whatdoesitmean.com.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Did you miss my post that shows US military ships entering Russian ports? Its not from fox, but its the best I can do now until they put there newscast into words and linkable. But both combined make the point

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Moscow says NATO begins supplying new arms to Georgia

en.rian.ru...

Here is the newslink, witch is needed in this threat.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Did you miss my post that shows US military ships entering Russian ports? Its not from fox, but its the best I can do now until they put there newscast into words and linkable. But both combined make the point

Both combined make the point that "Bush says..."? Wha?

I for one think that G.W. Bush has no ethos, but I will defend him when he definitely did not say something. Unless you have other evidence to prove your position in starting this thread, I consider it ill-conceived, for there are other threads talking about this very content without making some imagined and erroneous claim.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The poo is starting to get really deep.

Its like the 50's 60's and 70's all rolled into one decade!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Moscow says NATO begins supplying new arms to Georgia

en.rian.ru...

Here is the newslink, witch is needed in this threat.

"Moscow says..." is different than "Bush says..."

I am not trying to be oppositional, just tired of whatdoesitmean-like headlines.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join