It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk Pat Buchanan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Despite my being extreemely liberal, I have gained a deep respect for Conservative Pat Buchanan. Since the 2000 election, when he ran with the Reform Party, he has been the sole voice of REAL Conservative ideology. He calls the neocons out for what they are, exposes McCain's hypocriscy, and wasn't afraid to say that voters only like Obama because he is the "exotic" candidate--a remark which led Democrats to call him racist--he wasn't, however, referring to race he was talking about how Obama has crafted himself to appear as America's smooth-talking savior, a role he will never fulfill.

So, thanks Pat Buchanan: America owes ya one.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thank you Pat Buchanan for being an honest, genuine politician.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Thank you Pat Buchanan for being an honest, genuine politician.

www.youtube.com...

I don't understand why, as a conservative, one would have voted for Bush in 2000 and not a man of integrity like Buchanan?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I've always liked Buchanan. I used to watch him every sunday on the Mcglaughlin Group. I always thought he was a straight shooter and represented true conservatives pretty well. He's not just another republican who'll go along with whatever the party says.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I very much agree. It's thanks to neocons that I stopped voting Republican and went third party. I've read several of Pat Buchanan's books and find that I agree with about 98% of what the man says.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpecAgentDW

He is also pro-Ron Paul.
Buchanan is a class act.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Buchanan is an overall good guy who used to speak out explicitly against the NWO during his campaigns in the '90s.

new topics

top topics

join