It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belief turned against us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi, I've been a reader of ATS for quite some time, but this is my first thread.

I just wanted to share a thought that occured to me recently. Lately, I've been reading about the power of belief and it's ability to manifest into reality. There is no hard proof for this so to speak, but for now lets assume this is true. Afterall, how many inventions and breakthroughs have occured that did not first start as a thought and a belief that it could be done?

What if the motivation behind all the lies, deceptions and manipulation of the masses is to instill certain beliefs in the minds of as many people as possible? If the "elite powers that be" could manipulate people into strongly believing whatever the belief may be, that would just be that much more power for them to manifest THEIR own realities by using us as a conduit for harnessing that energy.

Just a thought, anyone have anything to add?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Welcome to Reality... (like real reality) Just kidding.. lol

You are 100% correct!

Through Studying NLP, DHE, NHR you will realize how malleable our belief systems really are and how they effect us, our thoughts and actions.
(Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Design Human Engineering, Neuro-Hypnotic Reprogramming)

a good example of *some* of the techniques can be seen in action, used by Derren Brown
Derren Brown Clips

You'll have to do some digging around to find any seminar videos by the creator of NLP (Richard Bandler) .. although there is a good video called "The Hypnotist" it isn't at all a training video or anything to learn anything from... more or less just seeing some of the processes..

on a much more occult level, we are being controlled, and programmed and reprogrammed daily, every turn.

The power comes from having the same tools, so you can deconstruct and reconstruct your own & others realities.

It is my prediction that NLP and all of its off-shoots will become the most widely taught and sought after tools for personal and group change; right now it's like the best kept secret, only the elite, and richer entertainment type folk are keen on it right now, that and the-rape-ists.. I mean Therapists... lol

Through the Meta model (gaining specificity), the Milton model (after Milton H. Erickson clinical hypnotherapist), and the representational systems and accessing cues one can do literally magically things with (anyone) but more specifically people who are having difficulties in their life... the thing is any of this can be used to manipulate and "mess" with people as well (that is, if they don't know any of it whatsoever)

You can always get the wiki version of NLP (as we all know wiki can be incorrect and I haven't gone over the whole page to check for errors so don't use that as your only research resource.
Wikipedia - NLP

Maybe I'll let everyone go over that and we can talk further at that stage.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mav3rick

I just wanted to share a thought that occured to me recently. Lately, I've been reading about the power of belief and it's ability to manifest into reality. There is no hard proof for this so to speak, but for now lets assume this is true. Afterall, how many inventions and breakthroughs have occured that did not first start as a thought and a belief that it could be done?

What if the motivation behind all the lies, deceptions and manipulation of the masses is to instill certain beliefs in the minds of as many people as possible? If the "elite powers that be" could manipulate people into strongly believing whatever the belief may be, that would just be that much more power for them to manifest THEIR own realities by using us as a conduit for harnessing that energy.

Your theory would seem to be one explanation of why they always seem to tell us what they are going to do.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Heh, yeah. You have won the red pill, take one and enjoy the ride
. Just minutes ago, not knowing this topic existed, i made one that touched upon this subject and tried to offer some solution.

But good topic

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by Mav3rick

Your theory would seem to be one explanation of why they always seem to tell us what they are going to do.

Your response would seem to be one line of useless contribution, care to elaborate on your statement?

Who are they?... and who specifically is us? and how do they choose to tell us what they are going to do exactly?

I really think more people should be interested in this subject.

Originally posted by Harman
Heh, yeah. You have won the red pill, take one and enjoy the ride
. Just minutes ago, not knowing this topic existed, i made one that touched upon this subject and tried to offer some solution.

But good topic

Cool, could you provide a link to it, or perhaps give us a summary of what it contained?

The more information the merrier!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
MODS plz remove, I added to the post above to save space.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Your response would seem to be one line of useless contribution, care to elaborate on your statement?

Who are they?... and who specifically is us? and how to they choose to tell us what they are going to do?

I really think more people should be interested in this subject.

'They' are the conspirators conspiring to enslave us all. 'us' are the people trying not to be enslaved.

Maybe 'we' are partly the facilitators of 'them' because of the attention it gets. At least, that is what 'i' think

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Cool, could you provide a link to it, or perhaps give us a summary of what it contained?

The more information the merrier!

Ofcourse: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Harman]

new topics

top topics

join