It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warships arrive in persian gulf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok so the war ships arrive in the persian gulf for this naval blockade of iran, Iran said they will respond to any blockade, Are we looking at an inevitable war any time soon?

NAVAL BLOCKADE?
www.indybay.org...

IRAN WILL RESPOND!
www.globalresearch.ca...

QUITE FRIGHTNING.
www.debka.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's difficult to know the truth because Kuwait officials have been in Iran lately and have voiced support for Iran as have all of Iran's neighbours, so I wouldn't listen to Yankee experts. Most of these "allies" of the US have officially asked for all US forces to leave the region (including India, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait) But the ships are there and the real reason is probably to force Iraq to do as they are told, nothing to do with the nuclear issue in my opinion. Could be wrong but I doubt it. We shall have to see how this pans out but if this goes the wrong way Israel will be the first casualty with Jordan, Syria and Lebanon officially integrating their armies with Hizzbollah for the first time....mmmm interesting. Anyways if the US had brains it would have withdrawn their armies from Iraq prior to this because they are sitting ducks at the moment all 150.000 official US army men and about same again in private armies (they are still US citizens)....mass casualties if you ask me and it would levae russia much stronger if the US were to loose all their men in Iraq, it would leave the US without an army effectively....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this information to my attention.

I must say, thank you, I was trying to enjoy my day, a beautiful DENVER day, warm/sunny as almost always, and now I got a blockade on my mind. There are 80 billion cops in LoDo armed to the teeth right now, and now I've got to worry about the Persian Gulf. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

since when does the army only have 150,000 soldiers?

thats a ridiculous statement

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Thanks for bringing this information to my attention.

I must say, thank you, I was trying to enjoy my day, a beautiful DENVER day, warm/sunny as almost always, and now I got a blockade on my mind. There are 80 billion cops in LoDo armed to the teeth right now, and now I've got to worry about the Persian Gulf. Thanks.

Theres nothing to worry about, if we're gonna die, we'll be goin together.. Forget about the persian gulf, just get back to trying to enjoy your day, sorry for bringing this up

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Tis okay, plucky is just stressed-out. All this talk of ship movements is really scary, especially since Wolf Blitzer (that ugly/cute devil) is not talking about it. What an October Surprise must be in store for us this election cycle. Although it feels anything cataclysmic can happen any day, my bet is one hell of an OS.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

To be honest with you plucky, this is just my view, I dont think there will be an election. Do you notice how quite bush has been trough the whole lot.

I dont no why but in my heart i just know somthing terrible will happen before the election, i think the election will be canceled. It sounds stupid i know, its just i dunno, ive got this feeling in my stomach

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Me too. The stance of Bush/Cheney/Rice/FOX/CNN on this issue does not seem lame-ducky, and I know that is difficult/impossible to quantify, but it seems like BUSH INC. isn't going anywhere. The first sign of dissidents being rounded-up enmasse, I am heading for the mountains.

Thank you for your kind words and understanding.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have a friend in the U.S. NAVY who was stationed off the coast of Japan. I just heard from him about 3-4 weekes ago telling me that his ship(I forget which one but will find out) is being moved to the Persian Gulf. According to him they haven't told them exaclty why they are being relocated.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensurge

My have times changed. Used to be unable to discuss where troops are going before they leave.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Aliensurge

My have times changed. Used to be unable to discuss where troops are going before they leave.

Yes its called "OPSEC" Loose lips sink ships

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ANy confirmation that ALL of these ships are actually now in the Persian Gulf? I need more than Debka top confirm this. I dont think any type of blockade will be happening anytime soon.

Oh and as far as Bush's silence, thats what happens during the lame duck stage of presidency. Nothing new here.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligent life

Since Bill Clinton slashed the US military to create his "surplus"

top topics

join