It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Agent Provocateurs" stir the Jones Vs Malkin clash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

A clear case of "Agent provocateurs" at work at the Alex Jones Vs Michelle Malkin Clash at the DNC

One member of the crowd after stating he is a fan of Jones goes on to say "Kill Michelle Malkin", and "Alex Jones is a capitalist stooge"

Malkin is considered extreme by even some of her fellow Neocon Sympathisers
On September 1, 2007, Geraldo Rivera attacked Fox News Channel contributor and substitute host Malkin when he was quoted in a Boston Globe interview as saying

"Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I've ever met in my life," he says. "She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people. It's good she's in D.C. and I'm in NY. I'd spit on her if I saw her."

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Somehow I doubt it--followers of Jones, Avery, et al. have a bit of a history of declaring jihad on their prophet when they decide he isn't extreme enough for them anymore. In fact, it's really not unusual to see a "fan" of something who heaps abuse on it--heck, I adore the series Death Note, but I can't watch a single episode without cussing out the writer, the characters, and my fellow "fans." They wasted a perfectly good plot, goddammit!
Er, to get back on topic, I don't think anyone deserves to be treated like that--using the lunatic right's tactics just lowers you to their level, and that's one helluva drop. If I ever came face to face with one of the neocon mouthpieces, I hope I'd have the courtesy to shake their hand and save accusations of complicity in genocide for the courtroom.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
LOL!
Oh man everything and everyone is a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Welcome to my world, man.

new topics

top topics

join