It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9-11 Passenger List

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
9-11 Victims Compensation Fund

This is where our government opened up the Treasury and gave family members of those who lost their lives that day lots of money. In return, these families were basically told to shut up about anything else concerning 9-11. (Considering all the lies surrounding this horrific event, you can see why.)

At this point there is one thing we should never forget, and that is how powerful the notion of human greed is. Remember this concept as you read the number of victims whose family members sought compensation.

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.

Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one.

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I can't. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they weren't eligible to receive compensation? No, that's not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make agreement: they couldn’t sue the airlines.)

You should also know that most lawyers told their clients to take the money and run (which is what most lawyers would do - take the sure money). Ellen Mariani clearly elaborated on this point during her appearance on the radio show mentioned above.

Finally, during the past week, thanks to Lisa Guliani's insatiable quest for the truth, the 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report has come to light.

9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report
www.usdoj.gov... (7.79MB)

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of the people who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money. The average payment was $1.8 million.

But here's where it gets strange. According to the government, here are the number of people who accepted the compensation fund:

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)
Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well?

So there you have it. Yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency. Just maybe the biggest of them all?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just bumping this to see if we can get it a little more attention. Would like to see some input from our resident 911 skeptics in order to get the other view. This way I can make a better judgement as to whether it is pertinent or not or if the data is right.

Good work pulling the figures out though. It is very interesting how few of the people actually took money for compensation.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
High ranking officer claims missile hit pentagon

www.rinf.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I noticed you are my only commenter. I don't get too many on my posts though I usually have lots of links.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NinguLilium

That is simply a gorvernmental disgrace that proves they just don't care about the American people. If illegals or immigrants were die than they would worry about lost NAFT deals so they would then act completely different.

Everything the politicians do is self interested monitarily motivated and they could care less about other human beings.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

He was your only commenter because most of the regulars on here know that the SSDI is not the end all, be all, for information on dead people. This has been hashed, rehashed and double hashed on ATS in the past.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

It may also come from a bunker-buster cruise missile warhead installed in forward airplane bays and fired just before impact in order to create an entry hole for the fuselage.
It could explain depleted uranium traces found and the eyewitnesses sating they saw the plane coming in smoothly, leaving few debris outside.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Thank you for a great post.

I’d never seen the numbers put up like this before in such a concise way.
It just makes me shake my head.

*Shaking head*... It makes me wonder... Did the USA hand out hundreds of thousands if not millions of rose colored glasses the day before 911 and ran out of them before you, me and other *Truthers* got a pair?

Thanks again for the post.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This piece of the puzzle is totally new to me. Nice delivery NinguLilium.

Makes me wonder if anyone bothered to contact the relatives who didn't take the money...
to find out why.

Is it possible that they all joined a joint suit against the airlines and government?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This has been discussed and thought was laid to rest.

The SSDI will only list your name if you have received SS benefits during your lifetime. OR If your family send the SS office a copy of your death certificate.

As I have stated in the past. Do an SSDI search from victims of ANY plane crash. (with American Passengers) Compare that statistics.

Look at the Space Shuttle tragedy's. Compare the stats there as well.

In regards to the victims compensation fund. The ones that did not take take money, did this and filed their own lawsuits against the airliners.

Thank you.

-TY-

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
In regards to the victims compensation fund. The ones that did not take take money, did this and filed their own lawsuits against the airliners.

Its more then just lawsuits against the airlines, it was to get documents from the government to find the truth of what really happened that day.

Their were also lawsuits against many of the contractors and construction companies.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

The thread is regarding the SSDI and the Victims Compensation Fund for 911.

You should know by now that the SSDI is not 100% accurate.

You should also know by that statistics I presented to you on another thread that 97% of the victims families took the funds. The rest filed their own lawsuits.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
The thread is regarding the SSDI and the Victims Compensation Fund for 911.

Well you should not have brought up about the lawsuits.

I love how you just ignore facts that are brought up and try to change the subject when the evidnece does not agree with your media fed fantasies.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinguLilium
9-11 Victims Compensation Fund

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.

Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one.

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Excellent post.

The truth movement is so big right now that the only people who support the official story is the Main steam corperate media.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZanaExcellent post.

The truth movement is so big right now that the only people who support the official story is the Main steam corperate media.

I support the "official story" in almost all aspects. I am not part of the 'Main steam corperate media' [sic]. I am actually a random British guy who looked into this to debate with a close friend of mine.

I guess that makes you incorrect

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well you should not have brought up about the lawsuits.

I love how you just ignore facts that are brought up and try to change the subject when the evidnece does not agree with your media fed fantasies.

In case you haven't noticed Ultima. Your off topic posts get ignored. That's why you haven't seen me reply to you.

I showed you the Victims Compensation fund. (not from the media)

And I showed you how the SSDI works. (not from the media)

Now enjoy the last few months you have here.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
I support the "official story" in almost all aspects. I

Its just too bad their is no real evidence to support the official story.

Most of the evidnece has not been released.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Excellent post.

Instead of cheer leading Ivan, Can you support the OP with any facts?

I highly doubt it.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Its just too bad their is no real evidence to support the official story.

Most of the evidnece has not been released.

There is more evidence to support the "official story" than any alternate version of events. I have reviewed any and all of the evidence presented to me, and found very little in the way of valid criticism in most areas.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
There is more evidence to support the "official story" than any alternate version of events.

Actually you are wrong.

There is a lot more evidence that questions the official story then supports it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join