It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Night Out In Tin Foil Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The below story is 100% true. If you don't believe me, you're a disinfo agent, and you work for THEM (The Heaven on Earth Mandate). I have witnesses who I shall allow to use my account, so they can tell their story in the most neutral manner possible.

So get this...

One night in the middle of August, last July, Yours Truly was out walking one night when I met a reptillian stealth muslim gray commie republican soviet mutant bigfoot type creature with a time machine.... he was standing on a street corner, playing a HAARP.

Appreciating his music, I went across to him and asked his name. He said his name was John Titor, and he hailed from Niburu. I asked John what the song he was playing was called, and he said it was a piece from Zeitgeist the Opera.

I asked him to explain what Zeitgeist was about. He got rather upset and stated that though he appreciated the music, he hated the fact that it said Jesus was a 'Conservation'.

I absorbed his rant in silence, before he resumed his playing. I suddenly noticed a Nordic black eyed indigo child carrying a Klingon Dagger, speeding down the street toward us, leaving a chemtrail as he went.

Sensing violence was imminent, I stepped away from John Titor, and awaited the arrival of the newcomer. Upon his arrival, the stranger identified himself as John Lear, the famous ex CIA Soviet Drug Mule from Thailand, whose father builds high speed fishing Junks in Bangkok.

Titor seemed to be rather upset at the arrival of Lear, and he attacked Lear with his HAARP, causing Lear to defend himself with his Klingon Dagger.

At this moment, I would like to hand this over to US former Presidential Candidate and now MK Ultra inspired EnviroTerrorist, Al Gore, who saw the whole thing from a nearby sushi bar:

"Yeah I saw it all. Happened just like the guy said. Now Pay Me"

So yeah, I got a witness.

Leaving the scene of violence behind me, I travelled back to my FEMA camp to await my daily injection of Mercury and Flouride.

Then it occured to me as I was talking to my Spirit guide in an OOBE that I should sit down and tell you fine folks all about a Night Out In Tin Foil Town

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The only thought I have is, you aren't a Writer why??

Cute story!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Id have given you five stars for that one. But I was only allowed to give you one. Great job!

join