It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implant removed! (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If this video has been discussed before please feel free to remove it.

I have been intrigued with the notion cross-breeding of humans and aliens ever since i heard alex collier say that the alien greys were dying, and desperately trying to find a way to prolong their existence. This video seems to support that and i couldn't believe that they actually removed an implant and could not work out what it was.

Any Thoughts?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Briles]

[edit: fixed video code]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Also found this one which is even more intriguing as it was proved to be manufcatured and connected to the nerve endings or the patient.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Briles]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
this is a colonisation program.... damm looks like we are being replaced with newer models!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This should be in the front page! very good video! Op get other people to reply to your post! this is very important!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

ye i think its pretty important too haha. How can i get people to reply though?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I agree with the psychological evaluation given to us in the OP video.

This guy has social detachment issues

my biggest problem w/ the video?

He was on an interestate when an alien craft lifted his car into the air inside the craft its self

...yet nobody else saw this

i've done a lot of midnight-early morning traveling on a lot of interstates in this country

even in the SMALLEST towns i've been in - i've always seen others right there with me.

the one good thing i have to say:
The video does a wonderful reenactment and i love that it shows the aliens and their eyes, their faces, etc (creeps me out)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles

i think that there might be something wrong with him, he's stories sounded fake. I might be dead wrong

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
hmm possibly, it was more the implant that puzzled me, especially the second vid

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Does the 'abduction with car' incident imply that these aliens have emotions ? They abducted the guy again, to let him know about his kid

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Briles

There was a UFO Hunters episode where they removed an implant and tested it.
It was irregularly shaped, not in a spherical or geometrical shape which would indicate being made artificially. It emitted slight radio frequencies when inside the patient and then stopped when removed. This is puzzling, but then the nerves are controlled electrically and could have caused this.
While it is not proof of aliens, it is definately an interesting phenomena and should be looked into.

Every time Whitley Strieber is involved, I get a little skeptical. His stories can get far fetched to the point of the aliens being invisible and only he can see them. Not saying it is not so, but I am skeptical of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence when it comes to alien abductions in general. I still find the theory that abductions are some sort of sleep paralysis to be strong and interesting, but the real question is which one explains the other....

As far as this thread goes I jsut want to make sure early on thast the thread does not get distraced. The focus shoudl be on the implants not on the story. I'm almost positive that people will try to debunk this guys' story to disprove the implant, but focus on the facts not on the story.

Also I think the second video is more compelling than the first. (There are many more videos regarding Dr. Leir on youtube as well, just not sure about his credibility.. yet)

My 2 cents. thanks!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I dunno, but this looked an awful lot like a piece of glass. I guess I am a bit skeptical of this dude. I am pretty certain it is a hoax because... the first part of the vid says we came across a being with a light wand, and was paralyzed... and couldn't remember anything after that. The very next seen, he is recalling being operated on in a room. Hmm.. Well anywayz, just my opinion. Thanks to the OP for sharing that.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
1) so creatures that have mastered intergalactic travel can't master simply sleeping drugs?

2) Looks like glass. And if there's nothing but that, I feels inclined to say it was trapped in his body at some time and the uniqueness is due to bodily influences.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I thought I saw this in a special a long while back, maybe not. Does look like glass though, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
just wondered if anyone watched the second video?

top topics

join