It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! This girl can speak Reptilian! True story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hello ATS and I am happy to make my first post.

I don't know if anyone has seen this documentary, but I just watched the whole series of phenomenal YouTube videos about Reptilian creatures and it left me shaken and scared, but mentally awaken!

But the most profound and phenomenal thing in the video apart form the confirmation of the existence of the reptilians, is that a girl in one of the interviews in this video that confessed she had been abducted by reptilians, has the ability to speak their language!

She said the reptilians are telephatic but can speak to her 'verbally' in a reptilian language that she learned during the many abductions! This is phenomenal!

Is there anyone in here knows the wherabouts of this mystery girl? She speaks with an Australian accent so she must be Australian.
Astralia, as to those who researched aliens and alien UFOS has one of the most reported cases of alien and UFO sightings in the world so I'm not surprised.

We should use the power of Internet and ATS to find this girl! It would be great if she can sign in to ATS, talk about her experience with these Reptilian beings, share the knowledge that these Reptilians have thought her and maybe teach those who are interested about Reptilian linguistics!

I would also like to know what the members of ATS think about the video and about the Reptilian phenomena that is becoming more and more prevalent like the psychiatrist mentioned in the video.

This is a very interesting topic and I would really like to know your thoughts!
But most important of all we need to locate this girl! It would be great if she can post in ATS!

Thank you.

There are 8 parts of them. Please watch them all before you give your thoughts. Thank you and I appreciate you reading my first post.

This is the series of videos:

Thanks!

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ReptilianKing]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Okay, a couple of things; first off the presenter Bill Kerr is absolutely hilarious. The way he bugs his eyes out
when he gets to a spooky part of the story makes me giggle like an idiot every time! Second of all, congratulations on your first post! Welcome to the forum, however if you read the threads above you would know that reptilian threads belong in ‘Skunk Works’. No offence to those who are into it, but usually the reptilian threads go over a little better over there. I’m not much of a believer in the reptilian thing, I know very little about it, other than watching the silly youtube videos people claim to be reptilian shape-shifters. They usually wind up being some Republican or right wing news channel talking head with unfortunate pixilation issues. All this being said, Bill Kerr cracks me up to no end, and I continue to watch that knucklehead no matter what he’s talking about. Good find (not the reptilian stuff, but good ol’ Bill and his shenanigans).

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
oops looks like the thread was moved while I was posting. umm told ya.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptilianKing

Hi ReptilianKing and welcome to ATS!

People (historically - mostly women) have been 'speaking in tongues' and other such shenanigans for thousands of years. It really isn't proof of anything other than the human ability to speak at will in pure gobbledygook. Sorry mate - I just don't buy it...

IRM

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by ReptilianKing

Hi ReptilianKing and welcome to ATS!

People (historically - mostly women) have been 'speaking in tongues' and other such shenanigans for thousands of years. It really isn't proof of anything other than the human ability to speak at will in pure gobbledygook. Sorry mate - I just don't buy it...

IRM

Dude you are so so right about the women

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
At about 4:30 in this video he talks about reptilians with and without tails and why. I recomend you watch the whole video and the rest of the 12 part series.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What a great series, should be on sci-fi channel. Loved the hosts!

As for the subject matter it did make me wonder if it is possible for the Reptilians to be under cover by way of an alternate reality or dimension.

What a great first post, this is going to be a hard act to follow, hope you get plenty of points from the Mods that like this kind of Thread, and I suspect there are many...

Congratulations on a suburb first thread. Keep em coming , who knows maybe one day you will become the resident expert on reptilians.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I watched up to vid 6 but I plan to watch the rest later.
Vid 6 in particular, the girl doing the lizard speech, at first I expected to laugh but then she did whatever it was so well, I was fascinated....then I cracked up! It was funny. But it was also eerie. I immediately thought of Robert Morningsky's Terra Papers and the breakdown of language from our most ancient myths. (I really wish he wouldn't say "Go research it yourselves" but rather just learn to footnote where he got his, at the very least, notions from) She was one of those "Either she's brilliant or she really believes what she's saying...or she's joe-shmoe normal and telling the god's honest truth" types.
Anyway, I love this crap. Mystery is the spice of life. Fun stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oh, and I too was "giggling like an idiot" at the old masterpiece theater guy with the, oh shall we say, "flare" for the dramatic. He was priceless. Where's Will Ferrell when you need him?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
At 4:30 in this video he talks about Reptilians with and without tails and the reasons why.
I recomend you watch the whole video and the rest of the 12 parts series.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is linguistical programming at its finest. How do you know she is speaking reptilian? Is there any other documentation besides this woman of what one sounds like?

I can make a very convincing video that i know how to speak draconian and make up something and make people think I am serious. Would I have solid proof. No.

Do you know why? because I would be full of crap. You should see the hilarious youtube videos of "transformation". Here's the secret to the transformations. They are the natural occurance of the video camera. God forbid a news station or any other tv station not have a perfect camera that takes perfect video.

I believe in a new world order. I believe that there are certain people that have a lot of power they shouldn't. But don't you find it interesting how they seem to be able to detour you from what they are really doing by implanting disinformation?

What is more likely?

A. A replilian race is taking us over (though if they were it would be smarter to scare everyone and just make them slaves).

B. A bunch of rich schmucks are running our government.

C.The government is poisoning us and doing experiments on us without most people knowing it.

I would like to point out that two of the three choices have been proven to be correct. I would also like to challenge everyone who watches the reptilian movies to mute the sound and see what you find. A lot of emotion and what you see has to do with the music and the flashy lights. Hense the neurolinguistic programming comment.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by NinguLilium]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't know what you would call me. I'm not a skeptic, but I also don't believe everything I hear. When I hear something that seems outlandish or just has no real proof I just try to imagine what it would be like if things like these being said are true. In a warped way it's exciting to thing of things like alien abduction, bigfoot, reptillians, and the like as being something that really exists. ( I do believe there are definitely other lifeforms though. I'm just not sure to what extent they are involved in our world outside of visiting us once in awhile)

Reptilian beings is hard to imagine but there is some evidence of these being walking among us in ancient times in there natural form and they were worshiped as gods (just as there is of aliens crafts before anything other than birds flew in the sky). Is this just folklore? Is it how things really were? I have no idea.

But thanks for the info and welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NinguLilium

There exists the possibility of all 3 being true, in which case nwo may be being orchestrated to facilitate reptilian control of the planet, and be in collusion with reptilians and greys, as many disclosures have said. These videos are great, ordinary people are my favorite sources, and far more likely to not be promoting a hidden agenda. Witnesses are evidence, and my favorite kind actually.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Also, I found it interesting because in another post concerning reptilians, lie detectors were brought up. I took notes from the second video:

The sheriff thinks they're telling the truth, and he could tell they were scared. Also adding credibility is they didn't come to us, we had to go to them. Why didn't you report it, the answer was "I didn't want to be ridiculed..."
He said the 17 year old was pretty much scared to death and he passed his lie detector test.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The differences between the third video and the fourth are worlds apart. In the third, possibilities are explored along with theories, a stepping out of the box so to speak, and giving credence to the most important evidence, the testimonies of many people throughout the world. In the fourth, the man speaks in a knee-jerk dismissal of the whole idea, brings a couple of traditional scientific caveats that in no way are the decisive truth, but merely ideas, and then discredits every witness to this as fantasy prone, and even brings up spider man somewhere in his typical closed box mentality. Of course, aside from merely earth evolutionary processes, theres also et invention which could have been involved with many life forms on earth, but speaking from the platform of possibilities versus the platform of limits is very evident to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is more information about the aliens or rep- whatevers.
They creep me out, I was told by one of my family members that the aliens can speak with their minds, and that they are on our planet to get material that they are lacking on their planet and as soon as they finish getting whatever they need their going to destroty our planet. And they also have a third eye. and they can shape-shift.....I dont knw if i believe in this bull-Shyt but it sure enough creeps me out. Im going to do more research.

top topics

join