It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 questions, I'm a n00b.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
1. Where would be the ideal place to post economic related topics like "inflation" or "stock market news".

2. Where would be the best place to post and discuss breaking news in regards to military operations such as the "Georgian/Russian/NATO" crisis.

Thanks,

Cloak

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS!

Don´t worry too much, just post where you think it fits, and if it turns out to be wrong, the mods will move it for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cl0aK
1. Where would be the ideal place to post economic related topics like "inflation" or "stock market news".

2. Where would be the best place to post and discuss breaking news in regards to military operations such as the "Georgian/Russian/NATO" crisis.

Thanks,

Cloak

Cloak, im not really sure about this but im sure one of the staff will answer you.
However when you do find out where can you u2u me and tell me where you are putting it?
Because I like to read this type of stuff.
Thanks.

JSR

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cl0aK

hi....welcome

for #1 post here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Global Meltdown Discussion Forum Thread List

for #2 post here
Other Current Events Discussion Forum Thread List

also, for #2, you may want to check out this thread
Russia/Georgia Situation News & Updates

[edit on 26-8-2008 by JSR]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by JSR]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Word of advice: If the post you want to make reflects new developments and or recent occurrences, you might be able to just put breaking news and let the mods move it from there...

If its more analytical stuff, like overviews and historical, then you need to be more cautious, in any case the mods here are great, and they will help you out, just u2u them.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

can you u2u me and tell me where you are putting it?
Because I like to read this type of stuff.
Thanks.

I tried but unfortunately it says "You need to have posted at least 20 times before you can send u2u message to anyone except the moderators"

In case you see this reply you can find one of my posts by going to:

Conspiracy Theory Discussion Forums > Breaking Alternative News > Investors Leaving Russia?

Best regards,

Cloak

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
Hi and welcome to ATS!

Don´t worry too much, just post where you think it fits, and if it turns out to be wrong, the mods will move it for you.

Why on EARTH would you offer advice to 'just dump it anywhere...let the mods move it'??? to someone asking the proper forum?

It not like they have anything to do around here...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Psychopump
Hi and welcome to ATS!

Why on EARTH would you offer advice to 'just dump it anywhere...let the mods move it'??? to someone asking the proper forum?

It not like they have anything to do around here...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by zorgon]

I would like to draw your attention to the bolded part of my post.
Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join