It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson-Musician, dancer, Human..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
First off to say, I am a big fan of Michael Jackson, find him very talented. and know that this can be a touchy subject, please keep this a civil thread and don't derail.

Michael Joseph Jackson, (born August 29, 1958)an American musician and entertainer. The seventh child of the Jackson family, he debuted on the professional music scene at the age of 11 as a member of The Jackson 5 and began a solo career in 1971 while still a member of the group. Referred to as the "King of Pop" in subsequent years,

In 1982, Jackson contributed the song "Someone In the Dark" to the storybook for the film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial; the record won a Grammy for Best Album for Children.[23] That year Jackson issued his second Epic album, Thriller.

In 1986, the tabloid press ran a story claiming that Jackson slept in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber+ to slow the aging process; he was pictured lying down in a glass box. Although the claim was untrue, Jackson disseminated the fabricated story himself. The singer was promoting his upcoming movie Captain EO* and wanted to promote a sci-fi imagine of himself.

+Hyperbolic oxygen chamber(as seen in all good Alien movies)-->

Hyperbaric medicine, also known as hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is the medical use of oxygen at a higher than atmospheric pressure.
Uses

1. The increased overall pressure is of therapeutic value when HBOT is used in the treatment of decompression sickness and air embolism.
  2. For many other conditions, the therapeutic principle of HBOT lies in a drastically increased partial pressure of oxygen in the tissues of the body. The oxygen partial pressures achievable under HBOT are much higher than those under breathing pure oxygen at normobaric conditions (i.e. at normal atmospheric pressure).
  3. A related effect is the increased oxygen transport capacity of the blood. Under atmospheric pressure, oxygen transport is limited by the oxygen binding capacity of hemoglobin in red blood cells and very little oxygen is transported by blood plasma. Because the hemoglobin of the red blood cells is almost saturated with oxygen under atmospheric pressure, this route of transport cannot be exploited any further. Oxygen transport by plasma, however is significantly increased under HBOT.

*CAPTAIN EO

wiki:"Captain EO (alternately, Captain Eo) is a 3-D film formerly shown at Disney theme parks.

The film stars Michael Jackson. It was directed by Francis Ford Coppola, executive-produced by George Lucas, choreographed by Jeffrey Hornaday, photographed by Vittorio Storaro, produced by Rusty Lemorande, and written by Lemorande, Lucas and Coppola. The score was written by James Horner, and featured two songs ("We Are Here to Change the World" and "Another Part of Me") by Michael Jackson. The Supreme Leader was played by Anjelica Huston."

Youl love this:
2 new soundtracks:
"We are here to change the world"-Youtube
AND
"Another part of Me"-Youtube

I would like you to pay attention to the stage in the "We are here to change the World" Video, some may havse seen it before:

mars anomoly research(might be pushing it a bit on this mars thing, but netherless)

This Captin EO film is still pretty strange:wiki;"The movie tells the story of Captain EO and the ragtag crew of his spaceship on a mission to deliver a gift to a wicked alien queen, the Supreme Leader, on her home world of rotting, twisted metal and steaming vents. Captain EO's alien crew consists of his small flying sidekick Fuzzball, the double-headed navigator and pilot Idee and Odee, robotic security officer Major Domo, a small robot Minor Domo (who fits like a module into Major Domo), and the clumsy elephant-like shipmate Hooter (Tony Cox) who always manages to blunder the crew's missions.

Upon arriving on the planet, the crew is captured and sentenced to be tortured. Before being sent away, EO tells the Queen that he sees the beauty hidden within her, and that he brings her the key to unlock it: his song.

The two robot members of the crew transform into music instruments and the crew members begin to play the various instruments. As Hooter runs toward his instrument, he trips over EO's cape and breaks his instrument, stopping the music. The spell broken, the Queen orders her guards to capture Captain EO and his crew.

Hooter manages to repair his instrument and sends out a blast of music, providing EO with the power to throw off the guards. He uses his power to transform the dark hulking guards into agile dancers who fall into step behind him for a dance number. As EO presses forward toward the Supreme Leader she unleashes her Whip Warriors, two cybernetic defenders each with a whip and shield that can deflect EO's power.

The others all run away leaving Captain EO to fight the whip warriors alone. EO is trapped by a closing gate and is preparing for a last stand as both the whip warriors draw their whips back for a final blow. Fuzzball drops his instrument and speedily flies over to tie the two whips together, causing the whip warriors to be thrown off balance giving EO an opportunity to transform them as well. With no further obstacles, EO uses his power to transform the Queen into a beautiful woman, her lair into a peaceful Greek temple and the planet into a verdant paradise.

A celebration breaks out as EO and his crew triumphantly exit and fly off into space."

OKAY, HE PLAYS AN ALIEN...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random jackson quote:"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight", people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth".
------------------------------------------------

[edit on 26-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Michael Jackson: The unorthorised interview. Very personal interview from the 80's These videos are what prompted me to make this thread

"quote: at dusk you reach your alpha state of conciesness, and become more creative"

"Its magic!, just the sound of water is so magic"

"sings: watch me noww, watch me flyy!, I can do anything, I am forever! It's magic. It's hard to explain. I can just jump up, I swear! and take off! I might do it." Flaps arm in a very unusual(but cool!) dance move.

"what im gonna do is get my sister down here, yoknow, and talk, show a bit of her magic too"

2:50,-3:16 seconds in the second part is unbeleivable, I have seen the morphing videos(the queen is an alien/repto/grey/dog) on youtube and everytime I think "baloney" but this is something else, everyone else is blindsited there and didnt notice, this happens alot in the videos, there is some very unusual faces of his. Please dont watch these in the dark, and alone it will scare you.

It almost seem in some parts like he is absorbing energy(it is nighttime there)

You will notice his eye go completly white, often, and grow sideways and large, unexplainibally, I am seeking to request professional anylysation of these videos to see if they are just artifacts(nothing like i have seen before)

You need to take a look for your self here is some screens and the videos, NOTE, THESE ARE PRIVATE HOME VIDEOS OF MICHEAL JACKSON AT HIS HOME IN THE 80'S AS A RISING STAR.(THIS IS A BIG EXPOSE')

screen shots from film 2 click for larger image,-5 screenshots total in one(note the screentimes so you can check yourself)

Film 1

Film 2

Film 3

link   
------------------
Jackson fact:Jackson bought and befriended a pet chimpanzee called Bubbles
He loved all animals, and felt a unique connection with them, he would often have conservations with them in private(not that unusual really, but interesting)
-----------------
Health:
Jackson's skin was a medium-brown color for the entire duration of his youth, but starting in the early 1980s, his skin gradually grew paler. This change gained widespread media coverage, including rumors that Jackson was bleaching his skin. In the mid-1980s, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus; the latter is in remission in Jackson's case, both illnesses make him sensitive to sunlight. The treatments he uses for his condition further lighten his skin tone, and, with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches, he can appear very pale. The structure of his face has changed as well; several surgeons have speculated that Jackson had undergone multiple nasal surgeries, a forehead lift, thinned lips and a cheekbone surgery. Changes to his face were, in part, due to periods of significant weight loss. Jackson became slimmer in the early 1980s because of a change in diet and a desire for "a dancer's body". Witnesses reported that Jackson was often dizzy and speculated that he was suffering from anorexia nervosa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Micheal Jacskon: as a child He said that during his childhood he often cried from loneliness.
Jackson suffered nightmares about being kidnapped from his bedroom.
MoonWalker(film)

This is a good film. it is a made up in segments, comprising of feature length versions from his album: Bad

Noteworthy parts:

Speedemon
The "Badder" clip transitions into a second short film, referred to as Speed Demon, directed by Claymation innovator Will Vinton. This acts as the music video to the song Speed Demon. In the film, Michael, in an attempt to avoid overzealous fans, disguises himself as a rabbit (named Spike), but ends up taunting the fans into chasing him. During the chase, he morphs into other celebrities, including Sylvester Stallone, Tina Turner, and Pee-Wee Herman. After finally losing the fans, he removes the costume, which comes to life and challenges him to a dance-off. In the end, a policeman tells him he is in a "No Moonwalking Zone", then sarcastically asks for his autograph (as opposed to "signature") on the ticket. Just as Michael is preparing to leave, the rocky crag in front of him morphs into Spike's head who then nods to him, leaving Michael one-upped by his own alter-ego. (But he seems happy enough as he leaves.)
Smooth Criminal
Jackson plays a benevolent gangster who uses his powers as a crime figure to protect the children of an unnamed big city. The film opens with a framing sequence depicting a scene linked to events occurring near the end of the film, in which a group of children (including Sean Lennon) watch as Jackson exits a club and is attacked by mobsters with machine guns. The film then backtracks to Jackson playing in a field with the children and their dog. The dog runs away, and in their search for it, Jackson and the children uncover the lair of Mr. Big, Frankie Lideo (Joe Pesci), a drug dealing mobster with an army of henchmen who wants to get the entire populace of planet earth addicted to drugs, starting with the children. Mr. Big discovers Jackson and the children, but they escape; Jackson tells the children to meet him at Club 30's, which turns out to be a haunted nightclub abandoned since the 1930s. The story goes back to the mobsters attack on Jackson, and here it is revealed that Jackson is actually a magical gangster, who draws his power from shooting stars. As one passes by the club, Jackson transforms into a sportscar and mows down several of Mr. Big's henchmen. The story picks up on the children at Club 30's, and at first the children are afraid, but when Jackson appears the scary atmosphere of the club transforms and the children find themselves back in the 1930s. The club is now filled with zoot suiters and swing dancers. Jackson participates in a dance-off with the other club members, which serves as the music video for "Smooth Criminal". The version of the song used in this segment is different from the album version — there are several new lyrics and the song is much longer overall, including symphonic material by Bruce Broughton. The extra lyrics are to make the story of the song clearer. The more commonly seen music video form is a four-minute collage of various clips from the movie.

At the climax of the song, Mr. Big lays siege to the club and kidnaps one of the children, Katie. Jackson follows them back to Big's lair and ends up surrounded by his henchmen. Mr. Big appears and mentally tortures Jackson by threatening to inject Katie with highly addictive narcotics. While Katie manages to wriggle free from being injected, Mr. Big decides he's had enough and orders his men to kill Katie before finishing off Jackson, but not before a shooting star flies by. Jackson transforms into a giant robot and kills all of Mr. Big's soldiers. After Jackson turns into a giant spaceship, Mr. Big gets into a large hillside mounted energy cannon, firing on the spaceship into a nearby ravine. The children are his next target, but the spaceship returns from the ravine just in time to fire a beam in the cannon with Mr. Big inside and saving the children from destruction.
Jackson fact:in a high-profile visit to Africa, Jackson visited several countries, among them Gabon and Egypt. His first stop to Gabon was greeted with a sizable reception of more than 100,000 people in "spiritual bedlam", some of them carrying signs that read, "Welcome Home Michael". In his trip to the Ivory Coast, Jackson was crowned "King Sani" by a tribal chief. He then thanked the dignitaries in French and English, signed official documents formalizing his kingship and sat on a golden throne while presiding over ceremonial dances.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Micheal jackson super bowl.

link   
As stated before this should not be considered a personal attack against Michael Jackson, nor his family or anyone else.

I am trying to not too heavily put my personal thoughts into this,(i have no beef with him, and i am a fan, he has played a big role as an entertainer in the world, and should be reconised for being so, and NOT as a NONHUMAN!)

If you got this far then I pat you on the back, and give you a star, thank you for reading, my thread, and hope that you have learnt at least one thing from it, and hopefully more.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
THREAD COMPLETE,Thanks for being patient

TO MODS: please do not edit these posts, as the layout and the content, I believe to be grounbreaking, every one has had suspicions, but this is going further and creating a whole new CONSPIRCY OF NON-HUMAN.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

LOL monkeybus!

That's really quite hilarious! The guy is just a sick, pathetic, fantasy prone, child molesting nut job! I would agree that he is a bit 'Alien' in respect to the average person - largely due to his growing list of mental pathologies such as Gerontophobia, Anthrophobia, Agoraphobia & Paedophilia (to name but a few).

However I find it hard to believe that advanced creatures would come to all the way to Earth just to build Ferris Wheels, Merry-Go-Rounds and Fairy Floss Machines with the primary purpose of luring children into their beds.

I guess there will be another thread in the future that claims that Wacko Jacko is actually a real zombie, sighting the "Thriller" video as proof of the hypothesis.

Star & Flag For Your Efforts Though!

IRM

[edit on 26/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You, sir, have brought the awesome. Unlike my friend above, I'd never jump to the conclusion that Jackson is a sick, delusional child molester. How could I? He was acquitted on all counts, the prosecution even brought in the old charges and if any celebrity is not going to get away with something that heinous based on celebrity status, it's Michael Jackson because most people in America assume he's that way from the word go.

Incidentally no hyperbaric chamber was found in Jackson's sleeping quarters.

That obvious defense stated, uuuuuh Michael's a human, dude. That home video footage of him sing and flapping arms and "flying..." was about the musical movie version of Peter Pan he thought he was going to be in. Instead, Spielberg went with Hook sans Jackson.

His eyes look white because he's looking right and left. Check out the Thriller video. Big bright eyes. Whatcha gonna do?

Anyway, A for effort as you clearly had to think this through. Also, to add fuel to your fire, I read an interview where the writer was in Jackson's library. He commented on all of the untouched classics lining the shelves. One of the books sitting on the table that Jackson was reading was Timothy Good's Above Top Secret. Clearly he has an interest in all thing sci fi, ufological, mythical, and magical. But an alien, he ain't.

That's Tito.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i agree. i love michael jackson as a musician. but as a person, he has some serious issues personally. i grew up listening to him and imitating his dance moves. i dont see him bein an alien though. although its kinda wierd that at the end of the alien ant farm smooth criminal video the guy has reptilian eyes. other than that though he has made a great impact on music throughout his career.

great job with the thread by the way!

[edit on 8/26/2008 by Bean328]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Good replies, not rediculed so far wich is good, but there is still time.

"Good news everybody!" i Have found Captain EO on youtube, who would of thunkit!
someone who worked on the ride must have filmed it, and passed it around for the, workers on the ride/and jackson/George lucas. This wasnt released to the public on DVD, so it is not copywritten(it's a bit like filming your self going on a ride, and posting it on the web)

Part 1of2

Part 2of2

The Captain EO website

And if anyone is interested Moonwalker on dvd free delivery(unsure of world wide delivery) £5 brilliant film, loved it as a kid

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hey -

I still cannot watch Thriller to this DAY is still freaks me out from when i was a kid.
But IMO, he's somewhat of a genuis... and what's that thing they say about genius' and madmen...?? I can't remember..
Oh did you know they had a skit about MJ being an alien on Robot Chicken?!?!? It was HILARIOUS!! [SPOILER ALERT!] The aliens stole the black MJ and replaced him with a white MJ (lollll) in accordance with their plans for world domination! In the end both MJs end up getting shot..

But in all seriousness, an interesting perspective. I have never really given it much thought - he wasn't ALWAYS that weird, was he??
I have yet to check out the home vids..

And just for the record,

Random jackson quote:"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight", people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth".

how god damn true is this quote?!
Although, i think it was more aimed at the media than trying to convince people that he might be an alien...

[edit on 27/8/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I saw the 3D show at Disneyland, was this captain EO?

He's a very good entertainer, singer and dancer. Relatives of mine had a family member that worked on his concert stage crew, and said MJ was very generous and gave his family free front row tickets. His family met him and told me things, none of it putting him down as a person. We were about to get some of these free tickets when he was to come to our city, but then the news broke of his child molestation allegations, and the tour was cancelled. To give an idea of the 'fandomonium" he can cause, there were only going to be 4 tickets, and all we did was argue who should get these tickets! But anyways it was all for nothing, and we had to make do with going to see his sister Janet, later on.

Back to the topic, there are many who believe he's a Diety or alien, or whatever, but I think that's only because of the magnitude of his 'supremeness' he caused, and much of that was very shrewd marketing on his part to create that image of himself. It's known that he would call up Star magazine with stories about him, or leak locations he'd be at.

He isn't exactly 'normal', as anyone can tell. He appears to be stuck in childlike Peter Pan fantasies, maybe that's because he didn't have a normal childhood, and had a very abusive father, who treated him like an olympic athelete who must be the best.

As for him making comments he may be an alien, there is another celeb who comes to mind that has said this in a hinting sort of way, actually outright said it, if you took the snippet right out of the article interview, and I don't want to name him. But to the point, this celeb also has alot of fans who see him as their personal mystical being of choice. It happens, when a celebrity makes such a commotion, as this one did at one time in his career. Fans cling to lyrics, video imagery, apply their own meanings to them, and begin to see things, and even experience paranormal connections that may not really apply ... but who knows ....

[edit on 28-8-2008 by violet]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Nice post, could you give this quote?

new topics

top topics

join