It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Images Over Salt Lake City, Utah.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I just happened to come across this "Movie" of mutliple pictures taken over time. I was looking for images of Military Bases on the Internet, and I posted something about what I found on the "Military Installations" Forum. I found this on the same web-site, and wondered what you all thought about it.

Sky Over Salt lake City Utah on: 03-14-04 Between 1:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time (MST)

I've never been to this particular site before, if any of you have, I'd appreciate your input on it.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dang, I haven't been back to my birthplace of SLC, UT in almost 8 years. The skies are looking quite different.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That animation just looks like clouds to me. The java applet on the page shows the sun setting and what looks like a meteorite falling just after sunset.

They fail to explain on the site what they think is going on here, so I don't know what to say. The animation overtext says Castle Dale, which is about 130 miles from SLC. That scene doesn't look familiar at all to me.

Maybe there is some more information somewhere. I'm going to e-mail the webmaster of that site and see what they're thinking over there.

DC

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Its also a crappy animation at that.
It doesn't look like SLC to me, but the sky does look different than how I remember it and they it looks different from the pictures I have of locations in UT. Could it just be one a clip from one of those 24 hour cams that people set up for the net? All I'm seeing is what everyone would call a "chemtrail." Thats about the only "significant" thing I am seeing, other than the cool colors!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you go to the site cyberspaceorbit.com and scroll all the way to the bottom, you get directed to an equally poor quality java animation of the same scene with different images. One of the images contains what looks to me like a meteorite.

I'm waiting on word back from the webmaster, whom I liken to a box of hair.

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yeah, now I can see what appears to be a meteor. I wish everyone was on an OC (Optical Carrier) line or something, than we could be getting some quality video on all these websites!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm glad I posted it here, thanks for the input, I'm interested in what the webmaster has to say too.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yeah, more often than not, I'm dissapointed with quality of photos on the computer or over the internet. We need some Hi-Definition TV Quality on here.

top topics

join