It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Vs. Su-27 and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here are some ufo vids i found that i think have not posted here yet if they are my apologies

I'm no expert on videos and UFO-s i tought that you guys might find something in these videos.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In reply to the first video I could only find news on three su-27's that have ever crashed at air shows and this is not one of them. Also when its coming in it looks fairly animated. FAKE!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The footage relates to the 2002 Skynliv Ukranian air show disaster in which 78 people died, and which was filmed from several different sources as well as photographed.Maybe you should do a little better research before calling something "fake"

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have seen the first one before in english or at least narated in english. The second one is new to me and very interesting. At one point it moves to the left then stays stationary and clearly has a diamond shape to it. At first I thought it was a filter on the camera lense, but with the definition of the object at the end, it looked pretty odd.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oops, My bad, I didn't see this angle before on any of the news broadcasts I could find so to me it didn't look like it was from the Ukranian crash. But if your sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B
Oops, My bad, I didn't see this angle before on any of the news broadcasts I could find so to me it didn't look like it was from the Ukranian crash. But if your sure.

Yup this definately happened. I've seen it from multiple angles before including this one.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This footage seems to be an accident at first viewing, but if you scrutinize the footage and see it a few shots at a time, it will become obvious that other hitherto unknown factors were at work apart from the simple loss of power that the plane seemed to have experienced.
First of all if the footage was not tempered with, it is easy to realize that a few seconds before the fighter started its final and fatal descent, other unidentified flying objects came within unacceptible proximity to the plane and one of these elusive objects even wondered closer to the cockpit than the others. If this object in some way or another,interfered with the electronic system of the fighter plane thereby becoming unresponsive to the orders given by the pilot, then it would make sense to infer that this event is one of two possibilities;
1: whoever was controlling those little ufos (whether of earthly or alien intelligence) unknowingly let them get very close to the plane and their high electromagnetic wave emanations jammed all or part of the computer system thereby causing sudden stalling.
2: this was an intentional manouvre to down the plane, since the plane and the transiently wondering ufos could be easily compared to a wasp circling a walking person, and the wasp being way faster than a human being in its nature, will only come close if it decides and not by chance.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So an airplane crash at a Ukrainian air show.... and several minutes of video of what looks like a bright planet or a star.

I don't think much of either of these.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Over 80 people were killed in this incident. It may be that those unidentified objects were responsible in some way. If so, then I hope that the following video motivates people to find an answer:

You noticed the ejected pilot? He looked absolutely fine.?

Sick.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The second movie can be very well the same old tricky filming defocused points of light (stars, Venus)...just look here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first, with SU-27 airplane, i think it shows some birds first, when plain was high in the sky, and one insect streaking into the frame, when already the airplain was in low speed, loss of air-lift, and falling.

join