It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the world and Who is really in charge?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The people who control the world are the people who control your world.

If you live a life unobstructed in most avenues and endeavors you control the world, truly depends on the individual. If your endeavors are far and wide you may find someone else controls it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If anyone is interested I have found some information in regards to the Rothschilds

Rothschild family

Rothschild family tree

The house of Rothschild

A few quotes

No other name has become more synonymous with the Illuminati than the Rothschilds. It is believed that the Rothschild family used the Illuminati as a means to achieving their goal of world-wide dominance

Lord Rothschild in his book The Shadow of a Great Man quotes a letter sent from Davidson on June 24, 1814 to Nathan Rothschild, ,,As long as a house is like yours, and as long as you work together with your brothers, not a house in the world will be able to compete with you, to cause you harm or to take advantage of you, for together you can undertake and perform more than any house in the world."

Any other names to throw in the pot would be good?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cnm1976
I once was told about the black sheep, part of the story was that the world is ruled by 7 ( corporations/people) I can't remember which one it was but out of that 7 only 1 ruled over them all. There was a website that I was pushed towards and read most of it they claimed that the person at the top was coloured black. I have tried to search for it not that long ago but couldn't find it again. Maybe someone on ATS could or knows about this?

The problem I have with an Autocratic society you describe is that there is just not enough time/space to control absolutely EVERYTHING. You see, the downside of being an autocrat is that every decision with impact has to be taken by said autocrat. How is he/she going to do that without stagnating the economy, development etc.? Of course there has been some stagnation but that has not always been the case. There are times of growth too. I am not saying it is not possible but I just think it is highly improbable. That a country stagnates when governed by an Autocratic ruler is best demonstrated by pre-revolutionary Russia with disastrous results and that was just one (huge) country!

However, in the same vein, I do think that Banks are culpable. There seems to be some sort of elitist control somewhere. Not to mention the Federal Reserve Bank which is printing money without it having any basis in anything remotely valuable. I believe that the monetary system IS the wool that is being pulled over our eyes...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Suterlands - HSBC - Worlds biggest commercial bank
Vanderbilt's - Most powerful family in the US
Waltons - Walmart. Speaks for itself really but i haven't heard much about them being up to much more than the usual corporate crap though.

Cant think of anymore off the top of my head

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, look at it this way. There will always be somebody in control of the countries and banks. It's been that way from the beginning of civilization, and if you want to live in it, you're just going to have to deal with it.

As for your individual life, you personally will be in control of that. You can choose to work with whoever might be in control of the banks or the governments, or you can decide to go against the grain and work as much as you can outside the flow, in one of the smaller eddies.

A lot of people like to judge the big corporations or families, and call them "evil" or "manipulative." But they're just doing the same thing you would do, given the chance, which is try to gain control of some of the chaos in the world and better your position in it. Unless you like living in poverty, because it "doesn't hurt anybody." Which is a little naive.

But the bottom line is that unless we become hermits, we all have to work within a social structure. There's no getting around that. But it's completely up to you how you want to do that. You own your own reality, and you are the only one in charge.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I will relate a story about some super powerful Americans. Their name is Mellon. I only know this story because an uncle used to maintain one of their estates.

They have a place in New England called 'The Thursday House'. It's obscenely larger than anything you and I might live in, but modest by their standards.

Every Thursday, they would get in a station wagon (!) and dad would actually drive it out to the Thursday house, where mom would cook (!) dinner, and actually do dishes. Then, they would do real family stuff like watch TV or play a board game.
They would make their own drinks and dish their own desserts and make their own beds and sleep ( not on the finest fabrics ), well- you get the picture.
In the morning a limo and driver and personal assistants would come pick them up and whisk them away to breakfast...
They would do it again next Thursday, of course.

What our masters are doing is motherlike, fatherlike, Godlike- as far as they are concerned, and we should all be grateful. If we're not- it's because we're stupid and uncivilized.
They are doing us a favor, after all- managing these things for us.
They think this even though they longingly mimic us ( the Thursday house was a secret, not a cruel joke to taunt us ).

Of course it's not about money- the money's for us... our carrot on a stick.
They don't need it.

They print the money. We're supposed to chase it and occupy ourselves like a dog after a frisbee.

If we don't do well- you will be put down. If you do well, you will be rewarded.

It's perfect, if you have no pride... and- if you can learn to do tricks.

Certainn cultures are able to learn the tricks that please the rulers better than others. To bad about those who do not do well in the circus.

I am reminded of how lucky I am that myself and my people are good performers. I could have been born an aids orphan in Zaire.

Well, I regret being so negative and cynical,but- I've written this and I may as well post it...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I believe it goes much deeper than that Nohup, its not just about control its something much more that I can't put my fingeron yet. I belive there is a level that goes beyond our lcomprehension. Something to do with the universe and life itself.

On a side note I preferred your previous avatar

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Suterlands - HSBC - Worlds biggest commercial bank
Vanderbilt's - Most powerful family in the US
Waltons - Walmart. Speaks for itself really but i haven't heard much about them being up to much more than the usual corporate crap though.

Cant think of anymore off the top of my head

Thanks dermo for the info I will get right on it and see what I can dig up. I appreciate your input as always

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for all your views I appreciate it

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You could try googling 'european black nobility'.

I found out about them today when I was looking up something entirely different. I remembered your thread and thought you might be interested.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Wow I have just finished my black nobility research this pretty much sums it up. I wonder if Mcain is related to bush as I expect that the election will be rigged to get him in. We shall see. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I am being tortured by the government! What do I do? This has been going on for over three years now. When I was in high school I wanted to join the CIA or FBI to become a data analyst or hacker. I would write them letter asking them various questions about what they do, available positions and what I would have to do. I Never received a message instead a couple months later I met a girl who are started dating. After we have been dating for a few months she told me she was very smart and went to college to be an FBI agent.. I thought how weird I was just thinking about being one! Another few months passed and we broke up. This is where things get bizarre! When we were breaking up we were sitting in the car and the radio was on. While we were fighting I noticed the radio started to make comments and remarks relative to our fight. I said babe! Did you hear the radio? The radio was now tuned in on our argument... She did not believe me. We broke up and I got out of the car. Later that night I decided to research on the internet about how the radio could possibly be speaking about our fight as if it was there knowing what was going on! The first results on Google was about how MIT had invented a computer machine called an EEG that basically hooks up to your head and can decipher human thoughts and display the results. Example, if your were thinking of a dog the computer would either readout "dog" or show a picture of a dog! I thought to myself Wow perhaps our government has this taken this technology to the next level! Perhaps the CIA has received my message and this is there reply; a test! The next day I decided to drive to my girlfriends home to apologize about our argument and possible break-up. While I was driving I decided to turn the radio on having forgotten about that bizarre incidence the day before. A talk show came on talking about MIT, I thought wow what are the odds! They were talking about how MIT invented a machine that can control Live cockroaches wirelessly like an RC car. They took the cockroaches alive and walked them through a maze without physically touching or harming the cockroaches. They were controlling the cockroaches by sending signals to there brain. The cockroaches would receive the signals and instinctively think they would want to turn Left or Right. Now what are the odds of all this! I started to get nervous as I drove up to my girlfriends gate at the bottom of her drive-way. As I walked up to her gate she musta have hear me because she was already waiting at the gate. She took one look at me and instantly turned pale. She screamed at the top of her lungs and then ran to her house without looking back. I could not figure out what was going on I have never been so scared in my life. My girlfriend has never acted this way in her life. She has never been scared of me before.. I got back in the car and left. A few months have passed and I decided I wanted to leave the state and make some new friends and start a new career. About six months after I have moved I was watching the TV. I was watching a TV show hat me and my ex girlfriend use to love. The show was starring an FBI agent that had the same name as my girlfriend and she was looking for a guy with the same name as me. I was instantly tuned in! The tv show was then mentioning events that were identical to events that my girlfriend and i have done in the past. I started to freak out I ran outside and headed down the street on foot. Suddenly my neighbors were talking to each other at the level of which I could hear. they were talking about a guy that use to job and here I am jogging! They used my name.. I started to panic i pullet out my phone looked up the FBI phone number and called them. When they answered I told them about what has happened that I might be under some kind of attack! They immediately hung up. I went home and told my mom the whole story! I told her I use to know hackers and maybe they were f***ing with me.. She did not believe me, she wanted to see proof. I said mom the tv and radio are talking about my life as if I"m some god damn reality show. She did not believe me. The next day I went to work and that is where everything went from being a coincidence to I know someone or something is #ing with me. There is no doubt! I was at work and i said I know you are following me. Watching me. Listening to me. I decided to try and forget about them so i was thinking to myself about cool cars that are coming out in the future. I thought of a Jaguar. Ten seconds later my co-worker come up to me and pulls out a car magazine showing all the future cars that are to be coming out! I wanted to scream! I Told my coworker I am taking my lunch break. I went in to the lunch room and what was on tv was a car show where they build exotic cars. I left the lunch room and when I went outside a Brand new Jaguar drove by along with sever other brand new exotic vehicles! I ran into the bathroom and puked. I told my boss I am going home sick. I left my work and blacked out. Next thing I remember I woke up at my moms work crying and not remembering how I got there. She told me I had to go see a doctor. I went to my doctors and they could not find out what was wrong with me. My blood results and urine results came back fine. Since then I have been receiving treatment for schizophrenia and bi-polar. Although they have never decided which I have. I don't hear voices, my moods don't change and I have never hallucinated. The radio, Tv, friends and neighbors now talk to me on a daily basis. I feel like I am being tortured and interrogated on a daily basis. I have wrote Emails to the CIA, NSA, FBI, NRO and many more governments about telling them about my case and none seem to care or reply. one has told me I need to see a Doctor and another has actually reported me to the police. I feak this is a remote program similar to MKUltra. If you have any information as to what I am going through or what I should do please let me know!SNIP Personal Information
edit on 10/30/2017 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join