It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the world and Who is really in charge?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mabus325
No one. That's the ultimate conspiracy theory. The utlimate conspiracy theory is getting you to believe that there is some one in charge when there is no one in charge.

i totally agree with you ,as in fact all of us every day contribute in keeping this system "alive".WE all go to work,we all use money so none is in charge and all are in charge.
The rotschild,Illuminati ,freemason is just pure theory and no real facts at all.
The only true thing about freemasonery is that they have a certain influence on the goverments and many of them are in the goverment ,but it doesnt automatically mean that they rule the world.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by umbracode]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Watch this movie and the second part to get insights into who is actually controlling the world.

The Empire of the City

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i heard somewhere that the Rothchilds fortune is 1/5 of the entire worlds monetary supply. and that if they were to spread their money evenly throught the world there would be no such thing as poverty.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

i totally agree with you ,as in fact all of us every day contribute in keeping this system "alive".WE all go to work,we all use money so none is in charge and all are in charge.
The rotschild,Illuminati ,freemason is just pure theory and no real facts at all.

I wish that were true because it would be great to believe that we are all actually in charge of our respective countries but TBH, if you really think that, you are kidding yourself.

One simple phrase can basically prove that banks own all the money & everything that comes with. "Central bank interest rate". The central bank makes more money so people can pay the interest from the original money it lent.

So therefore, the families that own these central banks and the money that is in them/lent...own you, own your country and own your property until you are nearly dead.

Its easy to understand why people dont want to believe or understand this.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Your not going to find the answer here. Even the guys at the top of the pyramid don't know much about the chief cornorstone the builders rejected on the back of our one dollar bill, In God We Trust. I think that we are about to witness the birth of a new man.

Long ago I think the same thing happened to Neandrathel man.. Their was a huge population of these Neandrathal men or Hominoid creatures on the earth, then their was some type of intervention and we pop up, a totally different species, and Neanderthal man disappeared from the face of the earth never to be heard from agin.

Well I have come to the conclusion that the very same exact thing is occurring on the Earth right now... You have so many people who could careless about any of this stuff, they just want to watch America Idol or survivor and leave the rest up to whoever. They simply don't want to be bothered with any of it. Then you have some who are starving to get at the facts of what is really going on, searching day and night for the answers bewildered at how so many don't seem to care or see what is happening right in front of them.

And you have the FEW that KNOW whats happening and choose to keep it secret for some reason. Their are secrets being kept no doubt about it, but weather or not the secrets that are being kept are done so because of some type of sinister agenda is far from being obvious in my opinion. As a matter of fact I could reverse it and show you how the ones in control are the good guys and the common man is the in fact actual enemy!

My point is I think old man is on his way out and a new man is about to emerge......

[edit on 8/26/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

That is a point i have heard many times, that basically the idea is to move forward with those of a certain standard of intelligence and living while leaving the rest to die out.

That is a hard one to comprehend and keep an open mind to but at the end of the day... you'd never know.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sad times we live in, huh? At the end of the day there's no real way to know what's going on and who's behind it. Even if we did know, would we do anything? Could we do anything?

I find the whole fluoride situation very fascinating. Can someone explain to mee how exactly it effects humans and how it correlates to our 'third eye'?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'd like to add that the way they are "breaking us down" is by means of "De-familization". Meaning, anything related to "family" or "family values" is being attacked and done away with.

How many of you here remember family reunions, family time, family ties? It used to be THE most important thing. It's almost dead. Then, they have us exactly where they want us, as "individuals" with nothing to hold on to. Same with the immigration. Thin out the people's culture.

No families, no culture, no way to really put up a fight anymore.

There, now get up off my couch and go do something with your family!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Yes, I think Dermo comes closest to saying what I myself believe- when Dermo mentions , 'elite relatives ' in Europe.

I think it went something like this : The Spaniards ( considered outsiders by most Europeans at the time, due to their centuries-long domination by North Africans ) lucked into a gigantic wealth of gold and silver in the New World.

Other Europeans ( who were often genetically related ) wanted it, and set about to get it. The English physically attacked the Spanish and put constant military pressure on them. Curiously, they never put significant pressure on the Spanish gold and silver industries... just military pressure on Spain.

Jews, primarily in Holland were used as a tool to manipulate the metal's value and eventually the Spaniards found themselves borrowing money from the Dutch Jews to keep going. Amazingly ( or predictably ) the debt became so great that thousands of tons of gold couldn't even keep up with the interest.

Kind of like America, 21st century, but that's another story.

This military/banking cartel worked very well and was effectively institutionalized into the elite institutions that we have today.

All of the occult and intellectual organizations associated with this cartel ( masons, etc ) are just intel-gathering efforts. Our focus on them makes them effective smokescreens, as well.

Later the 'Enlightenment' period brought, most importantly, the concepts of anthropology and psychology into the picture.

By the time ( 18th century) of GeorgeIII, it was known to the cartel that people would produce much more ( and be less dangerous) if there were a PERCEPTION of fairness.Call it democracy, communism, capitalism,globalism, or whatever the hell you wish.Different strokes for different folks...

Enter the revolutionary phase, which was COMPLETELY FAKE.

Agents were found who would manage the affairs of America and many other places, while the cartel actually retained ownership ( read the treaty of Paris, in the case of the US).

These agents include George Bush, yes- but they also included those silver-tongued devils Franklin and Jefferson.

So, who owns it? Alot of decendants of those old families, and many of their Jewish agents have ascended to this status...

But, the British manage the whole thing and are the enforcers ( just rightly consider the US a colony, and it's armies mercenaries )- just as they have since the time of the Spanish wars of the 16th and 17th centuries.

It helps to understand that the English absolutely control us, period.

It may not help psychologically, but it helps if you truly want to know how the world works.

Now just look what happens when the PERCEPTION of fairness starts to slip.

Civilization begins to get quite whacky and dangerous.

It's easy to become anti-Jewish, if you look only so deep- but, remember that Jews like us all are used by the cartel. They are often used as scapegoats by the cartel. It looks to me like they are about to be again, God help them.They are good at gathering and concentrating wealth, just like people like myself ( English/Scot ancesters) are good at slaughtering people and feeling little or no hesitation or remorse .I 'm sure your type, dear reader, is or has been useful to the cartel...

Religious people ( morons) are easily led by the nose... Jew or otherwise.

Onward Christian Soldiers !

Anyway, that's my semi-educated take on who owns the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Big Sigh!

Thanks for your views, unfortunately we don't really seem to be getting anywhere. Maybe its me, maybe I should make myself clear in what I am trying to say. To start with and I am repeating myself here ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY AND WEALTH for example what do you buy someone as a present who has everything they will ever need.

How does one group of elitist make the decisions so quickly that filter down to us minions. If there are several groups of elitists, how do they divide the power. We are not talking about a small company we are talking about the world!

To say that no one is in charge and that we are the ones making the decisions is in my book an ignorant statement. Written extremely quickly without studying any of the facts. Human beings have inner momentum ambition to succeed,to strive forward, to become better and better. It is impossible for us to stay the same there is something in us moving us forward everyday. Look around your workplace, you will see that there are supervisors,managers,team leaders,executive directors, managing directors, all heading up the ladder. We choose how high we want to go, but its much bigger than a company as I said before.

If there really is an elite group that rules the world they must have so much responsibility. To ensure that there plans don't go to ruin. I mean we have free will don't we? we make our own choices don't we? our choices can throw a spanner in the works can't it?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

Good explanation

reply to franspeakfree
How does one group of elitist make the decisions so quickly that filter down to us minions. If there are several groups of elitists, how do they divide the power. We are not talking about a small company we are talking about the world!

They don't!!!
Firstly, there is not just one group of elitists. There are a few that have huge influence in Europe, a few that have huge influence in the US etc, approx 13 main banking families and all the rest i explained. They all have varying levels of influence in different ways BUT they dont all work together for a common goal!!

EXPLANATION OF HOW DECISIONS FILTER DOWN TO YOU:
Central banks raise and lower interest rates... That directly affects you in a small way but affects them in a massive way.
An elite pushes George Bush to change some law in the US so his Grandson's corporation will make 2 billion profit extra next year.... DIRECTLY AFFECTS YOU!!
The FED banking families pushes the US to get involved in Vietnam so they could make more money.... Directly affects the people.

You can see this stuff every day.
Their decisions filter to you through the politicians they control and the economy they control. The politicians and economy in turn control you.
For quick manipulation of the masses, THE MEDIA is used.
For fun, the stock market is used/ a small war in some country you've never heard of.

For them, the systems are in place for control all the way to the top, like a big corporation. The CEO of a big corp never talks to the 1st level office workers or even the supervisors. He might talk to managers but will definitely have relationships with regional managers etc.

We are the 1st level office workers, George Bush, Tony Blair and Sarkozy are the regional managers, the Central banking families, Zionists, Oilers etc are the CEO's.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Firstly, there is not just one group of elitists. There are a few that have huge influence in Europe, a few that have huge influence in the US etc, approx 13 main banking families and all the rest i explained. They all have varying levels of influence in different ways BUT they dont all work together for a common goal!!

Taking money out of the equation, what goals are the seperate elitist working towards. If there are several of these groups how come they don't tread on each others toes, surely a decision that makes one company 2 billion a year in the USA will effect the other elitists plans in another country. Don't get me wrong I am reading your posts with great intrigue but something just doesn't add up. I just don't see how several groups of elitists can work together. (using lord of the flies as an example)

Whats your take on the reptillian angle? i.e other beings that could be directing this planet? for good and bad?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

While I'm certain that there are many theories, including those of whom may think that they are the owners, i respectfully suggest that God is the landlord. If this is difficult to accept, revisit the concept after the next big rock hits, volcano spews, tsunami, etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Here in the United States, we are fortunate enough to own our own little world over here and the things we can acquire through hard work, education and down right focusing on individual goals. An American citizen can actually go all the way to the top of the world in my opinion - with some effort on their part. Only the lazy and uneducated suffer here in the U.S.
I haven't been to a lot of countries without an M-16 lol so, I can only attest to my country being owned by the people.
Thanks,
Vance

I think it may be an illusion to think that Americans own America....

Text

Published on Monday, February 27, 2006 by CommonDreams.org
When Americans No Longer Own America
by Thom Hartmann

Through a combination of the "Fast Track" authority pushed for by Reagan and GHW Bush, sweetheart trade deals involving "most favored nation status" for dictatorships like China, and Clinton pushing us into NAFTA and the WTO (via GATT), we've abandoned the principles of tariff-based trade that built American industry and kept us strong for over 200 years.

The old concept was that if there was a dollar's worth of labor in a pair of shoes made in the USA, and somebody wanted to import shoes from China where there may only be ten cents worth of labor in those shoes, we'd level the playing field for labor by putting a 90-cent import tariff on each pair of shoes. Companies could choose to make their products here or overseas, but the ultimate cost of labor would be the same.

Then came the flat-worlders, led by misguided true believers and promoted by multinational corporations. Do away with those tariffs, they said, because they "restrain trade." Let everything in, and tax nothing. The result has been an explosion of cheap goods coming into our nation, and the loss of millions of good manufacturing jobs and thousands of manufacturing companies. Entire industry sectors have been wiped out.

These policies have kneecapped the American middle class. Our nation's largest employer has gone from being the unionized General Motors to the poverty-wages Wal-Mart. Americans have gone from having a net savings rate around 10 percent in the 1970s to a minus .5 percent in 2005 - meaning that they're going into debt or selling off their assets just to maintain their lifestyle.

At the same time, federal policy has been to do the same thing at a national level. Because our so-called "free trade" policies have left us with an over $700 billion annual trade deficit, other countries are sitting on huge piles of the dollars we gave them to buy their stuff (via Wal-Mart and other "low cost" retailers). But we no longer manufacture anything they want to buy with those dollars.

So instead of buying our manufactured goods, they are doing what we used to do with Third World nations - they are buying us, the USA, chunk by chunk. In particular, they want to buy things in America that will continue to produce profits, and then to take those profits overseas where they're invested to make other nations strong. The "things" they're buying are, by and large, corporations, utilities, and natural resources.

Back in the pre-Reagan days, American companies made profits that were distributed among Americans. They used their profits to build more factories, or diversify into other businesses. The profits stayed in America.

Today, foreigners awash with our consumer dollars are on a two-decades-long buying spree. The UK's BP bought Amoco for $48 billion - now Amoco's profits go to England. Deutsche Telekom bought VoiceStream Wireless, so their profits go to Germany, which is where most of the profits from Random House, Allied Signal, Chrysler, Doubleday, Cyprus Amax's US Coal Mining ....

To read the rest: www.commondreams.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I once was told about the black sheep, part of the story was that the world is ruled by 7 ( corporations/people) I can't remember which one it was but out of that 7 only 1 ruled over them all. There was a website that I was pushed towards and read most of it they claimed that the person at the top was coloured black. I have tried to search for it not that long ago but couldn't find it again. Maybe someone on ATS could or knows about this?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Dermo

Don't get me wrong I am reading your posts with great intrigue but something just doesn't add up. I just don't see how several groups of elitists can work together. (using lord of the flies as an example)

Whats your take on the reptillian angle? i.e other beings that could be directing this planet? for good and bad?

See, that is the thing that gets me as well, I think Alex Jones has a grasp on the reason why. You can also put it down to what a position of power does to most people.

A very simple reason for this could be that they are working together because they know something we don't. Grey's, Reptilians or whatever.. but i dont have much of a grasp on this. It would be pretty cool if it was true though, as long as it wasn't for a devious purpose.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cnm1976
I once was told about the black sheep, part of the story was that the world is ruled by 7 ( corporations/people) I can't remember which one it was but out of that 7 only 1 ruled over them all. There was a website that I was pushed towards and read most of it they claimed that the person at the top was coloured black. I have tried to search for it not that long ago but couldn't find it again. Maybe someone on ATS could or knows about this?

Excellent sounds muy intriguing if you come across any info can yiou U2U me so I can spend hours checking it out.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I have just commited the ultimate sin all in the name of research. I have just watched CNN for around 10 minutes....I know....and I feel dreadful. I did it to see how many times money or reference to money was mentioned and now I understand................

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY at least it is on OUR level. I now have a different understandign. Am I right to think that on each different level of global control there is an underlying key that holds the level together.

Money, on our level, because of the way we think, (due to the fact of how we have been taught to think I must add) is the glue that hold the pieces together. We work for money to pay debt that we don't have to pay others we don't know to pay company's to make profit that we don't use. I understand now what you mean. It is clear now. Stockmarkets,Banks,Debt,Mortgages its an illusion on our level. How many levels are there?

However.......I would still like to learn more about the groups allegedly involved i.e names apart from Rockefeller and Rothschilds that I can get my teeth into

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
To start with and I am repeating myself here ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY AND WEALTH

power is your best bet for motivation. money is only ever a means to an end, it's pointless having 50 billion on a desert island, it's only useful if it can be spent. so if you have all the material goods you'll ever need you spend it on power.

there are a number of groups, as dermo has outlined, that all work towards the common goal of becoming the top dog, but it's a mistake to assume that this is a unifying goal, they compete with each other to attain the top. if you view the world from this perspective things start to make more sense.

instead of viewing ideologies, politics and economics as separate entities you should assume them as being linked intimately. economic policies, political movements and ideologies are almost always grouped together in the major blocks anyway, so this helps.

the major blocks, i think, are, the US, the EU, russia, china and japan. check who controls the money, thats who owns the power in that part of the world. allegiances are pretty exposed and open, its not to hard to figure out the big picture. the person or group at the top changes over time, but the top dog should be viewed as the most powerful, not as having power over any of the other groups.

but because the bigger order is so established, things are moving towards a much more micro-managed set-up, that's the new rabbit hole but i believe the competition is between the same old groups, just take a look at the various approachs taken by the blocks in this regard.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Apologies for not reading the entire thread, but there was too much talk of the banking elites wanting all the money etc...

My own take on this, which I've thought for a while, is a little odd. I think that there are people in charge behind the scenes who we don't know about, visible government wields no real power at all. Its the puppetmasters behind the scenes.

And they aren't necessarily doing it for personal gain. I think that their minds are so corrupted that they genuinely believe they are doing what is best for everyone. They control the money, they control the land, they control the virulent diseases (AIDs, bird flu etc). But only for the purpose of what they believe is helping humanity.
They keep secrets from us, only because they know how volatile and unpredictable, and downright dangerous people can be when faced with something they don't understand.
They keep us blind, but it really is to protect us from ourselves.

Of course it isn't fair, but at the same time, there are those wandering this planet who, if given the chance, could cause some right bloody trouble, and I'm talking the kind we've never seen in recorded history.
Maybe its happened before in somewhere like Mu, or Atlantis, and those in charge are the descendants of those who know how to prevent it from happening again.
Or maybe it IS the Rothschilds...
or the Bushes
Or even ETs.

Or, maybe, just maybe, we're all far too paranoid for our own good.
As much as I enjoy denying ignorance, sometimes small doses can be good for your sanity....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join