It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the world and Who is really in charge?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Who owns the world? who is really in charge?

Many people on this board, when asked this question always give the same answer "Banks","Oil Cartels" "Government" or all of the above. However, nobody, (to my knowledge) has actually given any names.

I have always thought that the whole world domination game, (I use this word because thats what it is to them) started in the 40's with MJ12 AND US president Harry Truman. However, over the last year or so I have come to realise that it goes a hell of alot deeper than I first imagined. Bringing in the Illuminati,Freemasons,Skull and Bones, Rosicrucians, Ordo Templis Orientis, Knights Templar and of course The Bilderberg Group. I will also throw in Extra terrestrials aswell.

I can honestly say that my head is well and truly buzzing so many questions but so little time.

I would like to hear other members views on this subject in regards to who you think really owns the world. I.e do you believe that maybe our planet Earth is part owned, I mean parts of it shared out like sweets to the highest bidder? do you think that its possible for a group of human beings to be in such awesome control of our planet.

What I find hard to believe and just well and truly mind boggling (if the sources are to be believed) is the fact that both US Presidents Carter and Clinton were denied information on E.T. and UFO's by none other than George H Bush himself. Am I really to believe that this man George Bush Snr is the man pulling the strings? Can one man really wield more control and power over the presidents of the United States?

The questions I have swirling around in my mind are things like,

How did George H Bush obtain this control?

Who had this control before him?

If banks control the world then who controls the bank?

Who controls the FBI,CIA,NASA,NSA

Who controls the election of presidents, How do they do this?

There must be literally hundreds of levels to this because its not just the USA but the whole world? every country manipulated by individuals is that possible?

Is it be possible that there are groups in every country that reports to one main group and is it then possible that the main group reports to a much higher group which is orchestrated by beings other than Human?

The reason I say all this and bring in ET'S is because I just can't believe that Humans can create this sort of power without it filtering down to us?

Your views on this as always would be very well received and if you can fill in the gaps for me with your opinions that would be a bonus.

Thanks for reading

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
In order, my opinion.. without getting into too much detail

1)The main banking families that stemmed from France, Germany & the UK during the 16th & 17th centuries - The Rochschilds etc
They own everything because they print all the money which is owed back to them along with the interest rate at the time. Almost everything comes back to these central banks, they fund the governments, the armies, people and corporations. They influence they have is impossible for the average person to comprehend.

2)Zionists - Jews control a large number of the central banks, massive corporations and almost all the worlds mainstream media - Google, Rupert Murdoch etc. Now, followers of Judaism are not a concern, in my opinion Zionists are a big concern. They are basically an excessively powerful group of Jews with a common agenda and a large amount of Control in every continent on the planet.

3) The US Oilers - Rockafella's, Bush's etc and the US elite
The run the US. Full stop.

4) The Bilderberg Group
While there is a lot of speculation about them. Secret meeting of the worlds most powerful and influential people who converse and make plans about Global issues is a scary thought.

5)The Vatican
The Vatican uses the Catholic Church and its unbelievable wealth to keep moral influence over a billion people.

6)The Queen of England
While she does not utilize these powers, she has legal rights to many aspects of all the old british empire through agreements and treaties.

I know i have left something out of the middle but it is eluding me at the mo

edit for spelling

[edit on 26/8/08 by Dermo]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

How did George H Bush obtain this control?

He is not in control, he was the PR face of a number of social groups of elitists. ie Secret societies like the skull and bones etc.

Who controls the FBI,CIA,NASA,NSA

See above

Who controls the election of presidents, How do they do this?

See above

There must be literally hundreds of levels to this because its not just the USA but the whole world? every country manipulated by individuals is that possible?

Not really, the owners of the central banks don't follow international boundaries. Only interrelationship problems. Issues at the very top of Western society are influenced greatly by Money... where does the money come from?
Countries that do not follow the elitist banking systems are alienated.

Is it be possible that there are groups in every country that reports to one main group and is it then possible that the main group reports to a much higher group which is orchestrated by beings other than Human?

Possible but this would be even harder to comprehend for the average person. At the end of the day, what do we know about anything in this universe? Almost nothing.

The reason I say all this and bring in ET'S is because I just can't believe that Humans can create this sort of power without it filtering down to us?

Why not? Everyone needs money - The easiest way to subdue people is to mess with their economy. Who does this? Elites and Bankers.
As much as you wouldn't like to believe in this day and age, people are born into elitism.. they dont earn their way into it. Power follows power.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I can sure tell you that it's not me.
I really have know idea and I try to worry about me and my family. If I worry about who's the richest, who owns what or who rules this and that then I'll never be happy. Maybe in my next life I'll own the world and rule the nations.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The elite owns the world, and you're right there is so many questions to ask.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Dermo,

Its not all about Money though is it?

I know I may be going a bit deeper but stay with me.....for example, take for instance the Fluoride Conspiracy - Fluoride allegedly calcifies the pineal gland that some believe to be our 3rd eye. More fluorride than ever is being put into our drinking water according to analysts. If it is really true and that fluoride effects our spiritual growth this really is a conspiracy. But who makes these decisions? how do they know already that fluoride effects the pineal gland.

Area 51 and Alamo are another example, no matter how much money you pay people, we as human beings still have a conscience, we know between right and wrong. How can something as big as crashed saucers and Alien technology be kept so secret. How can the Kennedy assasination be organised and kept secret. How can 911 be organised and kept secret.

If the illuminati really exists and 911 was planned to the exact date and year who organised this? Who is George Bush snr the PR to. You say PR but he was the one that denied the PRESIDENTS access to the ufo files?

Like I said before its not just the USA, how can one group of WEALTHY HUMANS control government all around the word? Thinking outside of the box, something doesn't add up.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The decedents of the royals of Babylon

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Dermo,

Its not all about Money though is it?

I know I may be going a bit deeper but stay with me.....for example, take for instance the Fluoride Conspiracy - Fluoride allegedly calcifies the pineal gland that some believe to be our 3rd eye.

Definitely not all about money, I honestly believe there is something else going on at a top level, what it honestly has to do with is hard to figure out. The amount of disinformation and bull would wear you out.

There are some big points there that fall under the "big conspiracy" category. But when you remove all the concepts and ideas of Ufo's, ETs and spirituality - it comes down to the basic flaws of humanity - money and control.

When it comes to fluoride and aspartame, two of the worst neural and mind inhibitors.
You can find a lot of info about fluoride and aspartame on the net & companies that supply these chemicals globally through whatever medium have made ridiculous amounts money from it & subdued the population to boot.
But... it COULD easily be something completely outside the box and a lot more sinister. Hopefully not.

When you want to go deeper into even more sinister or secretive reasons behind it, it becomes very hard to get any substantial and believable information.. simply because every person who seems to have a grasp on it, has a completely different story than the next person.

This is not saying that i do not have a huge interest in how deep the rabbit hole goes. My beliefs give me an attitude where absolutely nothing can be ruled out, for the simple reasons of how the human mind works & the lack of knowledge we have about the universe & our history.

Its just easier not to try and explain things that are not easily researched and go waaay beyond the bubble most people have placed themselves in, because too many people start thinking you are a nutjob.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

If the illuminati really exists and 911 was planned to the exact date and year who organised this?

The Illuminati is basically a group of Elite relatives in Europe, all the frills around them is speculation but they do/did exist. Whether or not it was them who planned 911 is also hear say. I would put my money on several other reasons for 911 but they could all be completely wrong

Who is George Bush snr the PR to. You say PR but he was the one that denied the PRESIDENTS access to the ufo files?

Not that much up on my American affairs im afraid. It always seemed to me that he was a poster boy for the Globalist's. Whats to say that he wasn't instructed to deny access by others?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, let's see. I would say Kim Jong-il owns North Korea. And use him just as an example of the world he lives in is controlled by him. There are countless regimes in areas of the world that actually own there territories.
Here in the United States, we are fortunate enough to own our own little world over here and the things we can acquire through hard work, education and down right focusing on individual goals. An American citizen can actually go all the way to the top of the world in my opinion - with some effort on their part. Only the lazy and uneducated suffer here in the U.S.
I haven't been to a lot of countries without an M-16 lol so, I can only attest to my country being owned by the people.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No one. That's the ultimate conspiracy theory. The utlimate conspiracy theory is getting you to believe that there is some one in charge when there is no one in charge.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Who is George Bush snr the PR to. You say PR but he was the one that denied the PRESIDENTS access to the ufo files?

Not that much up on my American affairs im afraid. It always seemed to me that he was a poster boy for the Globalist's. Whats to say that he wasn't instructed to deny access by others?

Excellent I didn't think of that one. Who would instruct him if that was the case. I have heard the names of the groups but does anyone know the names of individuals. For example can we say that the head of NASA,CIA,FBI and NSA are elitists ifso do you have names, something that I can go away with and climb in to the rabbit hole?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mabus325
No one. That's the ultimate conspiracy theory. The utlimate conspiracy theory is getting you to believe that there is some one in charge when there is no one in charge.

Mabus = Century 2, Quatrain 62

I can't work out if your being serious? I am going to go out on a limb here and say your not

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dermo seems to be the only one on my wavelength at the moment there must be some budding elite/illuminati researcher here on ATS that can offer their opinions?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

I think you hit the nail on the head there!

And I think it's the thought that there might actually be no-one in charge: no great plan, no agenda, no reason, just an uncontrolled roller-coaster ride in the dark, that people find most frightening of all.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
But why do they want to rule the earth? For what? For money? I think they have enough. That is just WAY TOO MUCH WORK! Start a war here, spread disease there. PHHHH. They must be workaholics

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I dont think anyone here was saying that there is any one person in charge of the planet, or one particular plan.

But the powers that be go way beyond politics... even so far as to see politics as a game to be manipulated and joked about while they sip brandy and smoke cubans the size of your arm in oak rooms while playing billiards with a group of their elitist friends

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Triple reverse mind games...

I think you broke my head with that one.

If i was one of the worlds richest and most powerful people. I would spend my days doing exactly that while sitting around laughing about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

A very good general summary IMO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join