It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

united states special virus program 1970's and cure for aids us patnet #5676977

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
just google us patent #5676977 and the truth shall be revealed to you

aids cure video us patent #5676977

the whole nwo illuminiti population control this thing i know believe to 100% true

come on people wake up already

rfid chips
fema death camps

enough is enough now what are we going to do about it?

i am already probably on the list for extermination because of what i know so i don't know how long you will be hearing from me

remember one of the most dangerous things to this new world order is loose change without a cashless society a member of the underground resistance can easily scrap up some change a few nickel dimes and quarters enugh to buy a bagel and coffee enough to survive in a cash society what would someone of the grid do ask a person to give them a few bucks off the virtual cash card i don't think so. plus certain members of the elite will have a no limit placed on there card and infinite amount of 100.000.000.000.000 will ordinary working class will have has a limited number

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
blue print for aids

us special virus program specialized genetic popluation targeting blacks homosexuals "undesirables"

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
another reason for this was to depopulate Africa so we could steal there resources

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I HAVE BEEN ALSO DOING SOME RESEARCH THAT AIDS ALSO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE EARLY POLIO AND HEPATITIS B VACCINE

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
no one has anything to say about this???

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

Dr. Becker exposed the whole AIDS conspiracy years ago. He and his (lawyer) brother were investigating (for insurance companies) the sparse available information at the time to determine the threat of this emerging virus. Becker discovered that it was man-made, laboratory released and placed in smallpox vaccines (Africa) as well as the Hep B vaccines (USA). His brother gave the information to every congressman at the time and was shortly thereafter "suicided".

For a possible cure to AIDS (and other illnesses) check out Royal Raymond Rife.

Good catch on the patent.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Also, check out Tetrasil/Imusil (a tetrasilver tetroxide compound) available from Dr. Antelman in Israel. He has some company but I don't remember the name of it (Marantech?). Happy hunting.

edit for spelling. still may have missed a few.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by whitewave]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
Enough is enough now what are we going to do about it?

Nothing that can be done about it will be made public before it is good and ready for it. Most people know something smells iffy about the world but without a clear 'bad guy' to target it on. What are we going to do about anything where we do not have any facts about. What are the facts? what is bunk? Who is delivering good info? Who is spewing disinfo?

We can go and demonstrate on the streets, even with a million people in the streets if the MSM doesn't give it air-time it is still 1 in every 265 ( Only talking US citizens, 1 in 500 in Europe) that know/care about it. What else? Armed revolution? Well, yeah, let's weed out violence with, erh violence, that worked so well in the past. Seriously, sometimes i do think we are the global example of a woman going from one abusive relationship into another and ending up beating her kids because she loves em so dearly.

We love to shout 'Action!' but we have no clue how to start and going in guns blazing sounds pretty fun but when you run in with guns blazing into a kindergarten it is not so funny.

On one end we are pretty much drawing the shot end ( any conspiracy that is in the works for a minimum of 60 years ) is a friggin' elaborate one. Man, they even know how long it takes untill a hungry person is more likely to kill for food and will use it against us. They are suspect in killing a bunch microbiologists in the last years in so much that being in the to top 5% of that field made it more dangerous than being a reporter in a warzone ( or something like that, but it was pretty freaky Google link )

Anyway, any conspiring 'they' out there are miles and miles ahead of us (plebs)in a planning sense, heck if you would put it in a earthly sense they would be on the moon while we would be 5 miles deep into the earthcrust not knowing what the heck we are doing here.

Bottomline is that maybe we need a new aproach to the whole fighting the system thing. Let's just life the live and do not participate in any activity that may help 'their' cause, but stay cool. Running around in panic (even if it's only in your own head) doesn't do any good, it does 'them' a world of good though, so don't do it. And if you ever get into a position to do more good, do it.

Sorry about the rambling btw, it happens sometimes

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Harmon is right. If you have (or know someone who has) AIDS, you now know the cure. Do your darndest to get it and live to fight another day, another battle.

This is a conspiracy site. I think most people on it suspect we're all being shafted but you gotta pick your battles and, like cockroaches, TPTB don't like the light of discovery shined on them. Don't hide your light under a bushel but let it shine before men.

You've made an important first step by informing yourself and joining on ATS discussion forum. Lots of good information to be had. Need a large salt shaker for some of it but which ones is for you to determine.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Funny, when you google for "tetrasilver tetroxide" the first two hits are basically one doctor saying:

Stay away from this stuff like the plague!

Response from Dr. Pierone

And the next link is from EPA:

Pesticide Fact Sheet - Tetrasilver Tetroxide (EPA)

If you continue down the list of hits, more patents come up with curing all kinds of things using the same compound. Either the patenting rules have become too lax or these things really work but nobody is putting them out as products because of regulations by the FDA and similar agencies.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm not a doctor but this would seem a useful link: freepatentsonline.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Here's something I found on RexResearch:

Compassion-Response.net ~ www.compassion-response.net...
"US Patent Claiming CURE for AIDS (USP # 5,676,977)"

In October 1977, the United States patented a "method for curing AIDS', US Patent # 5,676,977. The product is called TETRASIL/IMUSIL and is a one-time injection/infusion that eliminates bacterial pathogens in the blood system of an individual. It is this cheap and effective cure for AIDS that is the subject of my presentation.

As a 29-month recipient of this one time injection, I further submit that we have an effective and cheap remedy for AIDS that is ready now. Our goal in bringing this information to the international community is to serve as aconduit for the necessary global "double blind" efficacy clinical trials of this U.S. patented CURE for AIDS.

...Marantech has identified a number of Electron Jumping Compounds (EJCs) that have been found in independent laboratory testing to exhibit
antimicrobial activity. However, to date the bulk of Company testing of EJCs for pharmacological safety and efficacy has centred on tetrasilver
tetroxide, a multivalent metal oxide also known as Tetrasil..

Independent laboratory and clinical testing indicates that Tetrasil molecules selectively target and kill rapidly proliferating organisms (e.g., cancer cells and pathogenic micro-organisms) through a multitude of nano-level electrical discharges followed by physical combination (chelation), while leaving normal tissues generally unaffected. The unusual suspected kill method may thwart the development of pathogens resistant to Tetrasil therapy.

Antimicrobial Activity: It has been known for several years that Tetrasil is a potent antimicrobial agent that kills a broad spectrum of viruses, fungi, algae and bacteria (including drug resistant strains) in vitro at concentrations that have been certified safe by the EPA for usage in swimming pools ("EPA Levels").

Recent clinical studies commissioned by Marantech and conducted by Exetec Labs in Honduras, indicate that topically applied Tetrasil can
lead to dramatic improvements in such infection-caused skin conditions as acne, cold sores, herpes lesions, conjunctivitis, chickenpox,
shingles, dermal tuberculosis and ringworm.

Moreover, building on earlier informal testing against systemic infections (including Candida albicans, dysentery and AIDS), Exetec has
been commissioned to conduct clinical studies of Tetrasil as an intravenous treatment for AIDS and tuberculosis.

One may contact Dr. Antelman through the Weizmann Institute in Israel or through Antelman Technologies, POB 382, Rehovat, Israel. Email contact:
[email protected]

For information about Tetrasil and Imusil, you are invited to look up the Marantech website at www.Marantech.com...
Marantech is the company presently supplying Imusil.

Marantech contact information:
Marantech Holding, LLC, One Turks Head Place Suite 810, Providence, RI 02903, USA. Tel: (401) 223-3000 Fax: (401) 223-7000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Might want to also look up Exetec, who was doing clinical trials on the drug and see what they discovered. Happy hunting.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
All I can say is wow....Just wow. I am in utter amazement at the discovery of this. I knew NOTHING about there being a patent for the cure for HIV/AIDS...This is incredible.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Me too, I mean can't we say for once in a great while that this is irrefutable? It's a government patent for goodness sakes! This is incredible.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
EXACTLY!! The government patented this..Not some doctor somewhere or just your random person applying for a patent.

This is the GOVERNMENT people.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

AIDS-Non Terminal Patients: "Clinical testing was performed at Exetec Lab, SA in Honduras under the supervision of Dr. L Roland Valenzuela. Thirty patients were selected from three etiological AIDS groups, 10 for each group namely, Candidiasis, Wasting Syndrome and p. carinii pneumonia. Each patient was given an intravenous infusion of Imusil administered over a three hour period. All patients experienced temperature elevation within 48 hours of administering the Imusil, which was indicative that the immune system was now functioning along with the fact that all patients also started to have dramatic increases in their white blood cell counts. At the end of 30 days of observation, all patients were cured of AIDS. All patients presenting Wasting Syndrome were completely cured of the Syndrome; the average patient gaining approximately one half pound per day. Three patients were completely cured of their pneumonia. Because the protocol was changed from direct injection to slow i.v. infusion of the Imusil, there were no side effects of hepatomegaly."

Source

[edit on 27-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
WoW not just the cure, but the virus itself is patented.

patft.uspto.gov.../46477 73&RS=PN/4647773

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
if this is really true why hasn't anyone heard of it why isn't it the main stream media? how long does something to take to approved by the fda how long is the process?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
maybee what it all boils down to is that it is more prifitable to keep under the table maybee the health care system makes more money that way.

i know you can buy the compound online and they will ship it you im not sure if its legal or not but there are websites that tell you how to dose yourself and use it properly i will back with the link in a few minutes

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Someone should show this to Magic Johnson hes high profile enough to get it to the media

top topics

<<   2 >>

join