It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Triangle CCTV Images-Help Needed!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I was awake last night about 2:30 (UK time) and just couldnt get off to sleep so turned the TV on. There was a program called nightwatch on ITV which normally shows car chases etc but last night it was doing UFO's. It went through rendlesham etc and the police chopper footage of that glowing UFO (which is obviously a chinese lantern in my humble opinion) but it then showed urban london CCTv footage of what was clearly a very large triangular craft gliding slowly over london at night. This was some of the most incredible footage i have ever seen, it was clearly defined and was clearly not CGI or anything like that.

I have never seen this before and i wondered if anyone out there knew this was on and managed to record this program??? If so, can you put that footage onto youtube or another host so the experts on here can see it and comment? Its not like most of the grainy blurry rubbish thats out there, this was a crystal clear large black triangle moving VERY slowly and in perfect focus

Please please can someone help

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Does ITV have a play back facility like the BBCs iPlayer or 4 On Demand?

If they do maybe you could find the footage on there?
Sounds interesting but im always skeptical of UFO's shown on T.V

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wintercb1
Does ITV have a play back facility like the BBCs iPlayer or 4 On Demand?

If they do maybe you could find the footage on there?
Sounds interesting but im always skeptical of UFO's shown on T.V

Ive spent all morning on ITVs site looking for it and cant find it

Im usually the same when it comes to skepticism but this was superb footage, obviously being CCTV it wasnt shaky and blurry. Im currently trawling through some right rubbish on youtube looking for it

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

Hi found this on YouTube,seems to fit the bill.And yes its very good.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

www.youtube.com...

I forgot to add ",apart from this was shot in Edinburgh"Did you get the city wrong?or is this the video as I can't find one from London that has the triangle shape craft on a cctv camera.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Thats part of it, have a star

That looks awful though and i feel a bit of a muppet
On the tv clip it lasted longer and when seen properly it was a definate triangular object and the clip wasnt grainy or speeded up, honest! It definatley was NOT a cloud! Also the clip was a few minutes long, i wonder why they edited it so badly for youtube

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I forgot to add ",apart from this was shot in Edinburgh"Did you get the city wrong?or is this the video as I can't find one from London that has the triangle shape craft on a cctv camera.

Well the program said London and like i have just posted, the clip whilst looking the same was MUCH better on TV, so maybe its different? Good find though as it was driving me nuts

They did say London for sure though and they wheeled out Nick Pope as well

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

There is already a thread for it here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Yes, it was discussed more than once: interesting video anyway, thanks for sharing, expatwhite:
and good work, tarifa37
The sighting took place in Gravesend, UK, in July 17, 1998.

Date: 10:20 pm, July 17, 1998
Source: UFOMEK
Size: 1370 KB
Length: 24 sec
Format: MPEG
The .MPEG can be downloaded HERE

GRAVESEND 1998:
Recorded by a night security camera on the night of 17th July 1998 at 10:20 pm and brought to the public's attention by UFO researcher Jerry Anderson (UFOMEK). The cameraman who does not wish to be named was scanning the night sky above Gravesend in Kent UK, when he noticed the unusual anomaly slowly moving across the night sky. The complete footage lasted for 2 minutes and 30 seconds with the anomaly appearing to change its shape as it allegedly banked away. On further research of the video, the Ministry of Defence has stated that it certainly did not belong to them as there were no military aircraft in that vicinity at that particular time. They also stated that low flying aircraft have to apply for permission to do low flying especially above a populated area. An explanation suggest that it is a mere dark cloud, the illusion of a craft being created by the accelerated speed of the video.

www.ufologie.net...
www.ufocasebook.com...

The accelerated speed of the video may be a key: the object looks actually amorphic, and the possible explanation of a very dark cloud makes sense to me: this is a video that should be watched at normal speed and with no cuts.
The video is also misleading, because the logo at the top right may suggest that it was caught on camera by some tv crew, but in according to the reports it was actually taken by a cameraman who asked to remain anonymous: IMHO, the same video, without timestamp, without the TV logo, not accelerated and uncutted would be way less impressive.
Just my two cents.

[edit on 26/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

There is already a thread for it here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wow, that is a good find, i looked for ages and couldnt find anything that matched

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks internos. The version they showed last night on TV didnt have that logo at the top right hand side. It was also a lot longer, not speeded up and was definatly more a physical object than a cloud so maybe its not the same after all
It also looked like CCTV, not a cameraman as the movements were jerky like you get on those caught on CCTV shows

or maybe its because it was so late (or early) and i was exhausted and pretty annoyed i couldnt sleep
Thanks everyone for your help, though its impossible for me to say thats what i saw for sure last night as the quality is nowehere near the same. If its on again i will make sure to record it

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Yes, it was discussed more than once: interesting video anyway, thanks for sharing, expatwhite:
and good work, tarifa37
The sighting took place in Gravesend, UK, in July 17, 1998.

Could you tell me please, how come it took place in Gravesend Kent when it says Edinburgh on the cctv footage? Many thanks Tarifa37.

new topics

top topics

join