It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama rumors - GOP tactics 2000-2004-2008 - derailing debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Obama doesn't lie alot.

"I don't think my church is particularly controversial."

Rev. Wright is "like an old uncle who sometimes says things I don't agree with."

"The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart."

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

"never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself..".

"I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations."

"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

"I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator."

"I opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. It should be repealed and I will vote for its repeal on the Senate floor. I will also oppose any proposal to amend the U.S. Constitution to ban gays and lesbians from marrying."

"You know, my faith is one that admits some doubt."

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
I think you missed this post:

Barack and Michelle are lieing to everyone telling them that they grew up poor. It's rediculous, because if you 10 minutes worth of reasearch, you'll find that:

I'm not missing anything. There are tons of malicious sites that will tell you anything bad you can come up with about the democratic candidate.

They are just lies.

Anyway, haven't claimed he was "poor" either. He might have been lower middle class, who knows? What I do know is that he doesn't come from a super rich background like George Bush.

Barack is not in office because of backing from shady corporations or family fortune, like the Bush clan. Bush and McCain are the same in most political aspects and they are both super rich elitists.

It's something special about Barack. With his background from working for the grassroot americans and his proposals to fix the screwed up US economy, ending the war in Iraq etc, I don't doubt for a second that he would be a better president than John McCain.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Barack is not in office because of backing from shady corporations or family fortune, like the Bush clan. Bush and McCain are the same in most political aspects and they are both super rich elitists.

It's something special about Barack. With his background from working for the grassroot americans and his proposals to fix the screwed up US economy, ending the war in Iraq etc, I don't doubt for a second that he would be a better president than John McCain.

You have so much to learn about Barack then my friend.

He had it very good the whole time. Find something otherwise that would tell us different and not what Obama would tell you.

Did you know how Obama got to make over 4 million$ /yr. even before becoming Senator?

It's called "kickbacks". Obama's longtime friend and partner in crime, Tony Rezko (recently cited on 16 counts of fraud, money laundering etc.) set up illegal land deals in Obama's Chicago district.

Obama got Rezko Congressional approved funding to start these operations in his district. Congress didn't know though that Obama and Rezko were a team. Rezko got the funding and gave a large percentage of his earnings back to Obama which is illegal. All this money is from American Taxpayers.

This is just the tip of the Iceberg .. there is much more you should know about Obama.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I am very good at research Mental, have a very strong background in research and problem-solving.

My experience is that those who boast - don't know the most. You know someone is truly good at what they do by their modesty, honesty, and integrity........that's all i'll say about that....

the fact that you - and others who agree with you - have all started and participated in threads in here ATS which try to pass along the following:

• Obama is not a citizen because this piece of paper says so
  • ...wait a second..he IS a citizen - but now he's a DUAL citizen...because this piece of paper says so
  • He smokes !!

• He's the devil incarnate, messiah, God, lord, Black Jesus, savior, Obamatron, etc etc etc (basically a puppy-mill for ignorant bastardized naming)

is all the proof that this community (ATS) needs to prove that not only in THIS O.P. Correct in his approach and 100% factually based, but that THIS THREAD is all the more appropriate

Seriously. IF you are a research expert - then why is it that all of your claims lack a key thing call "evidence" ?

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Grover, I cannot u2u, haven't met my quota yet, but I was wondering if I can use your date rape/republicans line in my signature?

You hit the nail on the head!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Obama got Rezko Congressional approved funding to start these operations in his district. Congress didn't know though that Obama and Rezko were a team. Rezko got the funding and gave a large percentage of his earnings back to Obama which is illegal. All this money is from American Taxpayers.

This is just the tip of the Iceberg .. there is much more you should know about Obama.

I am confused, if this is true, then how can he get the nomination? Shouldn't he be in jail? I would say do a little research instead of repeating talking points you hear from Faux News, but I guess you have done your research, it just appears that Obama, much like Bush is above the law I guess.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
I would encourage you, and others, to start ignoring the ads, and slanted, in which ever direction, commentary, and start listening for yourself. The speeches are, for the most part, available on the internet, without any commentary. Don't let the news media, bloggers, whomever, decide for you.

Listen with both ears, then use your brain and decide for yourself. You support Obama, good for you...if others support McCain, good for them. Just make sure your decision was made by YOU, not FOR you...that is after all what these sites are designed to do, keep you from thinking, and just react...

Seagull has a good piece of advice here.It would be wise to think about it friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join