It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I been abducted???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hello ATS

I hope this is the right section for this post.

I was watching an interview with an abductee a while back and I remember him asking viewers to think back into their past and maybe find a situation they could not explain, one that may have been an abduction or other such scenario.

Well, I did just that and I think I found something in my own life. When I was 4 years old, i remember my mom tucking me in one night. I closed my eyes, and instantly I sat up in my bed and it was morning. It felt like the entire night, probably 10 hours, was literally a blink and I woke with a bit of a startle because of this. Usually you have a feeling that you have slept for a period of time. I did not feel this, it was as if i just lay down and got right back up. I was 4 years old so I did not think much of it at the time, and since then I just attributed this as some sort of sleep anomaly that happens occasionally although it has not happened since.

Has this happened to anyone else, particularly those who have been abducted. Or is this a mundane occurrence with no real significance. I'm not sure how I will react if this is indeed important, but lay it on me anyway.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Come on guys. 67 views and i can't get 1 person's opinion here. my life hangs in the balance people. Not really, but i am kinda anxious to get an answer for this. A yes or a no would be a good start

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'd like to open this thread up to any other people who have done the same thing I have. Think back into your life and post any occurrences that you have been confused about that may have possibly been an encounter experience. I'm sure their are those out there that have overlooked a situation just because they did not want to entertain a crazy notion like abduction.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Huh, i figured at least a few people would have experienced something like this and could comment. I guess not, it must be a rare occurrence. Please feel free to chime in if you think I'm nuts.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Answering you're own posts is against ATS rules...

Spike

top topics

join