It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy McCain is a Liar.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
features.csmonitor.com...

She cant even sell herself let alone her husband. And she lies about Meeting Mother Teresa?! Congradulations President Obama. Sorry if this was already posted, but I just couldnt believe it when I read it.

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 26/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaywieny

Um, most politicians(actually 99%) are liars. So why would you doubt that this blonde bimbo is a liar???

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JimBeam

I see your point, and I totally agree. . I just couldn't think of any other appropriate titles. Thank You.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I suppose you could make a list. Put the lies from each campaign each in its own column and see which is the longest?

We have this new way of defining words now. When politicians and there people lie they call it spin. Spin is apparently OK now. It is only a lie if they do it in court and even then if they are popular that is OK too. Go figure.

I wonder why I have not seen this reported elsewhere? The article was very poorly written. The only child thing was nonsense. I had a half brother and sister but I was raised alone and never lived with them. I was always described as an only child. The Mother Teressa stuff is interesting. I knew about the adoption but not that she actually said she met her. There was no quote in the article from her or a source? Could it be that one of their staff wrote the information on the site and got it wrong without her involvement? Seems possible from the article and that would explain why the regular news sources were not interested?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I found some things to back it up. Appears to be true. What an odd thing to lie about?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Blond bimbo. Yep. That pretty much says it all. I have so much disdain for McCain. I don't care if he got foosballed by the vietcong. He's an a hole in my eyes. Will be an always will be.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I would take this article seriously if it was more clear over sources etc. It wouldnt suprise me, all politicians and affiliates are guilty of lies, it just comes down to who tells the biggest one(s)..

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
isnt it funny that Clinton, Romney, and McCain have all had to lie about their past in order to try to make themselves more appealing?

Guess who hasnt

No lies needed to make Barack Obama the choice for POTUS

Obama '08

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
isnt it funny that Clinton, Romney, and McCain have all had to lie about their past in order to try to make themselves more appealing?

Guess who hasnt

No lies needed to make Barack Obama the choice for POTUS

Obama '08

Uh, Andrew do you want a list of lies straight from Obama's mouth? Seriously? Because I can sure as hell give them to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Show me one example where Obama has had to lie about his past in order to make his present seem more appealing

"avoiding sniper fire" and things like that

by the way - you have to provide evidence to back your claim.

and by the way - you can leave the crude "i can sure as hell give them to you" at the door with your dignity...

this is a conversation

not a bash fest

[edit on 8/26/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Maybe she was under the influence of opiates at the time?

I have heard that opiate addicts will often overstate things or lie due to their intoxication.
DocMoreau

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Uh, YOU made this post and every single post about Obama a bash fest when you decide to exclude facts about the man so naturally I'm more than happy to point out the discrepancies and remind everyone who will read that Obama is nothing more than just another politician.

As for your "one" lie, example, how about this:

Barack Obama caught lying about his Uncle liberating a Nazi concentration camp (The Soviets liberated Auschwitz)

or this:

Newly discovered documents from the Illinois state archives prove Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has lied about his opposition to legislation requiring health officials to provide care to babies who survived abortion as an Illinois state senator.

Source: townhall.com...

or his lying about his relationship with William Ayers - the guy who is "a guy that lives in my neighborhood" (www.chicagotribune.com...) when he had actually served as chair of the CAC, which Ayers founded?

Why would he lie about any of those things if not to make himself look better?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by sos37]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Got another one for you.

Apparently in Barack Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope, he claims that he was elected to local office because people loved his ideals. In reality, he had his opponents knocked off the ballot on technicalities (not illegally) so he would be elected.

This one I consider a lie of omission since it certainly isn't in his book about how he was elected.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Barack Obama caught lying about his Uncle liberating a Nazi concentration camp (The Soviets liberated Auschwitz)

i stand corrected

Nice find.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Got another one for you.

Apparently in Barack Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope, he claims that he was elected to local office because people loved his ideals. In reality, he had his opponents knocked off the ballot on technicalities (not illegally) so he would be elected.

This one I consider a lie of omission since it certainly isn't in his book about how he was elected.

How about his constant new stories about what he did and didn't know about his 20 year mentor and pastor? He went from not knowing, to knowing but not being there, to not being able to disown his pastor.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Lying in politics!?!?!?!?!?!? Whaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!?????

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

Originally posted by sos37
Got another one for you.

How about his constant new stories about what he did and didn't know about his 20 year mentor and pastor? He went from not knowing, to knowing but not being there, to not being able to disown his pastor.

It's too bad he didn't have the balls to say he agreed with his pastor because after reading a lot of the "controversial" quotes from him and seeing the videos I agree with most of what he had to say.

But I guess you can't really say "The government lies and messes with you and does what it wants" and "We've had September 11th coming for a long time" without people foaming at the mouth. People just want America to be depicted as roses and sunshine like it is in our schools "history" books.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, this is definitely going help Obama carry a couple more of those 57 U.S. states, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I tend to think that this is more of a mistake then a deliberate lie.

Politicians and celebrities have to do so much, and meet so many people, (including each other) I imagine even after a few short years it runs in a blur.
I can only imagine how many meetings, people, etc they have to meet.

There are people I have met that I can't remember. I can believe it would go both ways for someone the status of cindy.

I wouldn't be so hard on her. She might of met someone else similar and got confused.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

you mean 58 states. He added one more.

Eau Claire [Wisconsin] is a big important state.

source

Just some more humor to add to this election year of gaffes.

Cindy lied...hmmm sure she isn't the first one or the last

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join