It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Bomb coming...What would you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

I was on the Brooklyn bridge for 9-11, I'm alive because I rode my bike and didn't take the subway, I'd have been in one of the trains under the building by my estimate of time vs my bike ride...

and I'm here because of how I do things

After that in about 18 months I moved to AZ... now as it gots hotter, I am headed upstate

Staying a step ahead of things is always the way to survive

Why wasn't I on the subway... never was willing to use it in rush hr, the probability of disease, accident, theft and discomfort was too high for me

Why did so many Jews leave Germany BEFORE the holocost?

Why did my best friends mom quit her high paying job in the towers 3 weeks before the attacks for no reason? aside from a "feeling"

I'm not a Cow...

My intuition wil serve me, my intuition says I am in danger on a train, i'm alive, my intuition tells me nows the time to leave the city for a while at least, years... that's what i'm doing

If my intuition says set up satellite internet connection from costa rica.. than that will be next...

But I am sure i'll be alive

some people buy those houses on the same river that floods every year and you see them every year on the news... im not one of them either

I don't invest on fault lines, my main home is in the boonies... common sense means alot in life

Miyagi said it best "easiest way to avoid a punch is no be there"

new topics

<< 1   >>

join