It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Septemeber 2008

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Man Christianity is not the one doing the evil. Bad acts happen by bad people. And its in all religous areas. Real men of God dont commit acts of evil that are against what God would want. The bible is the word of God. And there is a way to get into heaven. But God didnt say that you can be a christian and believe in jesus can be evil hearted at the same time. I dont know exacly what your trying to say. But i am saying is bad people commit bad acts. Even christian good one do bad things. We all are damned to hell. Without Jesus we have nothing.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well September has come and gone still no rapture what does that tell you?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanielsMagi
If Revelation 6 is 2015 the 70th week of Daniel begins end of next month. So the rapture is in September.

Only if you are a "pre-trib rapture" kind of Christian. This view states that the rapture and the subsequent return of Jesus are separate events separated by a seven year Tribulation. But throughout Christian history it was commonly believed that the rapture and the return of Jesus are to be a concurrent event, occurring simultaneously. The "pre-trib rapture" view of eschatology has been popularized by the Left Behind books, but has certainly not been the prevailing view of the historic Christian faith, nor is it representative of the whole of evangelical Christianity today. It might happen that way and differing views of eschatology are not to be dividing lines between sincere believers. However, I ask you to consider that you might be wrong, mostly because having to undergo a Tribulation you were expecting to be delivered from might be a severe challenge to your faith, unless you were prepared for it beforehand. I believe this is why Jesus says, "Look! I have told you ahead of time!" in Matthew 24; so you can be ready for it.

I myself believe that Christians will have to endure the Tribulation and that many will be martyred. Almost everyone, Christian or not, will die. At the end, finally, for the sake of the elect and so that some flesh might survive, the days will be cut short. In Matthew 24, Jesus says that immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days the sun and moon will be darkened, stars will fall from the sky, and then Jesus will come back, sending His angels to gather His Elect. I believe the beginning of the Tribulation is upon us, and we do not get a pass just because we are Christians. Since the onset of the Tribulation is a gradual process and no one can point to an exact date, no one will know the exact day and hour of Jesus' return. But we can get a pretty good idea it's SOON if even half of these conspiracies and 2012 disasters come to pass (they are in some kind of order but obviously the sequence is not predictable, and some may not happen at all):

Financial markets crash/are closed because of panic

Dollar plummets/hyper-inflation

Fuel costs skyrocket

Job loss

Utilities and services stopped/cut off

Food shortages

Riots, looting, anarchy

U.S. Martial Law begins

Disarming the populace

Amero/One World Currency instituted

'Marking' of people begins

North Korea announces leader dead

Nuclear activity by North Korea/invasion of South Korea

China invades North Korea

Iran attacks Israel

U.S. refuses to intervene

More nuclear activity involving China and Russia

Nuclear terrorist attack on U.S. soil

Bird flu pandemic

Worldwide governmental ET/UFO disclosure

Project BlueBeam ET invasion or

REAL ET invasion

Worldwide martial law

One World government instituted

Sometime later:

Christianity outlawed (considered an extremist religion)

Other religions are blended together, those who object are arrested

Christians martyred

One World Religion instituted

The Abomination of Desolation (and nobody knows what this really is; there is scant evidence that this means a pig will be slaughtered on a newly rebuilt Jewish altar in Jerusalem).

Also: earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, droughts, famines, Niburu/Planet X impact, Pole Shift, etc.

Then everything will go quiet and the sun and moon will go dark. The sign of the coming of Jesus will be a worldwide event and all the earth will.... mourn. And THEN comes the trumpet blast.

Read it for yourself in Matthew 24. Set aside all the stuff you have heard from people, even scholars, trying to piece together bits of Revelation with bits of Daniel to fit their personal views. The trumpet blast comes AFTER the Tribulation. So get ready!

[edit on 26-10-2008 by OuttaHere]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

WHY is the Bible the authority ?

That's what fundamentalist Christians fail to take into consideration

'Visions' allegedly experienced by someone more than 2000 years ago ?

The Bible belt has had at least as much Israeli money invested in it as the 'civil unrest' movement of the 60s. And all for the same purpose.

edited to add: in fact it's not Israeli money. It's American taxpayers' money which zioncons paid Israel and which returns to the US in the form of poisoned boomerangs/toxic darts

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Dock6]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

The Bible is the undisputed source material for Christianity. You are free to pick any source material you like for your own belief system.

I was responding to the OP suggestion that the Rapture was to occur in September (which obviously did not happen). However, in this post I was responding as a Christian, to a Christian.

You can respond that there is no rapture or argue there is no God if you want, or that the Bible is not the sole source of data about a supreme being.

Personally, I am not on ATS to argue theology with non-Christians. You have a right to believe what you want, and I have a right to believe you are mistaken.

Perhaps one of these days I will launch an attempted proof of the veracity of Bible prophecy. But it will not be today.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The fact is the bible is a trust worthy history book very accurate in fact. The Prophecy which there are hundreds of prove the truth Christianity. And the rapture I believe is just a possibility. But end the end the truth will be revealed to all.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well we are still here what happened?
so much for the rapture

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry if you got left behind, I'm typing this from an internet cafe in the north east corner of heaven.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
More proof that no one knows the day or the hour ..
But we are told to WATCH ....the signs are still there and in fact are intensifying daily and we are now even closer to that day ..so no harm done ..I did not hold my breath ....but I am still waiting patiently and watching ..........it also means there is more time for those who are lost ..to be found ...before he comes ...more mercy is being granted from the Lord of Mercy ...and that is a good thing .....
We are learning patience too arent we lol .........

Luk 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep [it], and bring forth fruit with patience.

Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Rom 5:3 And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Rom 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well none of us Christians know the time or day, but are to be ready in any case. I think since there are so few christians left you wouldnt notice anyway if we left.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
is there any other documents that old that still have validity today and is proven correct more and more

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

I have been resurrected and raptured for over 54 years.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Rapture is postponed until further notice. I'll post a thread when my Dad sets a new date.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join