It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Septemeber 2008

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This reminds me of the book and film "Left Behind". Not sure if anyone else has got that or posted that either, since I have not read through the replies.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The Rapture wasnt even preached about until a a few decades ago. Its Just a another made up story to get folks to put cash in the kitty. I know folks that are selling everything because "The end is near" Well, if its near Im going with it and I want to be listening to Pink Floyd,smoking,eating Doritos and drinking Tequila. YAAAA!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

where do you get your info? i read your stuff and i was like "wow". pretty kool stuff and i like to know more. later.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
I like the thoughts behind the video. Particularly where are the bodies question that should be thought.

I've talked about raptures in some other thread of mine. There is more than one rapture. And of them there are ones where the body vanishes as well as ones where just the inner person is taken/removed.

If you have an open mind then I give you a truth. Someone was already taken. The inner person, not the body though. The body left in the particular case is not how the other bodies will be left when their inner persons are taken later.

You wanna know more look in Matt 24 and Luke 17 about "the" carcase/"the" body. The inner person is temporarily deleted. The body left, or carcase rather, is an eletronic negative worked like a remote puppet. You see the body usually on T.V. like the world does without knowing surely. Let me give you a clue... Many think they see G.W.B. still when they see his former body.

The rapture is not the taking so much depending on how one should see it. The first rapture has to do with one male body here vanishing in thin air. This one is the anti-Christ body Satan is the person in. Satan shall depart here and the Anti-Christ body because He (Satan) is the Lord as many least expected. After that event then is the devil (not Satan) taken out all the human bodies. Those bodies shall fall for decomosing. After that event, then are the worthy some raptured just like Satan was without a trace of a body. Then after that event are the left ones (not the devil) taken. These are the betrayors of our Lord us. They dont make it to life and paradise. Both the devil and the betrayors go to seperate hells.

Any person deleted shall be brought back by memory the Lord has in His throne. Any body deleted shall not be brought back and nor does the body enter life and paradise. Persons recieving life and paradise get new better preferred bodies to work.

G.W.B. the Lord shall put in death and hell which is the fate of the rest of our betrayers. The devil shall be put in death and hell 1 they can exit only to enter death and hell 2 where it is their torment turned on them in full. Right now the devil's memory is kept from having knew it's kingdom of torment. It shall remain that way till the devil exits death and hell 1. The devil shall find out which is worst.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Mabus]

nice stuff, where do you get your info? i like to know more.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"Tis Better to be Safe than Sorry." - ancient boyscout saying

I've repented and converted to Christianity why?

If there is no God and we die, guess what? We just Rot in the ground and be gone with the ashes. A life time of you guys mocking "us Godly folks" means nothing either way cuz we'll be dead and could care less.

If there IS a God, then all the unbelievers would have something terrible waiting for you after death.

So still want to keep mocking Christians and any other silly God believers?
Do you all want to take the chance?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlNextDoor
reply to post by Fromabove

True, but Jesus also said to recognize the signs of his coming.
Matthew 24: 32-33

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door.

Maybe the evidence the guy in the video presents is just one of the signs?

Possibly true! But its also very important to allow scripture to interprete your belief and to believe what scripture says! Not parts of it you choose! "No one knows the "DAY" "HOUR" That doesnt mean you will not know what week! He was basicly saying, 'keep your eyes open, be ready!

He said to keep watch, so you are ready!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that God would knowingly punish people for not knowing of him. A forgivinc God wouldn't least he be called a liar that he is not merciful. Why punish someone for not knowing about Him? Might be just my take on it but the God of Old Testement sounded like a child that had temper tantrums, while after having his son die for our sins he seems to have grown into maturity. Even me as a lowly mortal understands and knows in his heart that a truely mericful God would not punish someone for something as petty as that. Maybe someone that killed raped and stole for not reason other then greed and pleasure.

I was born and baptised Catholic but I do not profess my faith or push it on anyone. God said "Do not judge lest ye be judged" and I take that to heart. Even though I don't understand some people I know that if i was God i wouldn't punish anyone for not knowing me, nor would I fully expect them to. The only problem most Christians see with this is that it makes faith seem weak but I disagree. No matter how you worship (as long as you don't kill or do mortal sin) you are worshiping. So even you atheists when you die I hope to see you guys around. I'll be the guy with the D&D table and the unlimited Cheetos and MtDew, trying to finangle my way from the DM (Jesus) into lettting me do a re-roll

-Aza

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Azathoth]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Azathoth

Yea, I get what your saying. It just wouldn't seem fair that a God that loves his children would punish those who have never been exposed to the knowledge of him. However, no one here on ATS can claim that they've never been exposed to it because it is everywhere, and more than likely being denied and put down at one moment or another. I'd prefer it if religious threads weren't allowed on ATS, but that'd kill half of the conspiracies, now wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
you mentioned 2015, well i want you to watch this

this guy was abducted, and this is part of his story...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
One of the greatest problems with many christians today, is they only believe what they choose from the bible, or are told to from their preacher!

God is His own interpreter of His word! This is shown through scripture, NEVER contradicting itself elswhere! Scripture must line up with scripture, fullstop!

Again I say simply: Matt 24: 29 - 31! Or did Jesus Lie?

I hate the word "rapture", because of the error of timeing!

I rather say Jesus words: "After the tribulation of those days, I will gather my people"

That will be at the end of 7 years of tribulation!

Jesus also said to HIS people: How will you stand in the end times, if your faith is not strong now"

Jesus also warned HIS deciples, to not be deceived in the end times! Why would he says this, if they wouldn't be there, because of a "rapture"?

Anyway, this is just my truth, and God bless you all!

[edit on 26-8-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
First I would like to say I've been a long time reader of this site. I notice a lot of these threads and I have to ask myself why do people try to predict these things.

They do this to either make themselves feel special or to make others believe that they are special. To project a sense that "they" have the divine gift and understanding of God/Jehovah/Yahweh/Jesus/Bob/or any other name you wish to insert here, presented to them by the almighty spiritual leader of their chosen faith.

The fact of the matter is that each one of these sad little people, that claim to be enlightened by their devotion to their faith, and go so far as to predict the end of time at a specific date, are nothing more than blasphemous perjures.

In my life I have traveled all around the world and have met a person like this in every dark corner on the planet, waiting to exploit the local religion to their own ends, to their own agenda at the cost of any gullible and innocent victim that happens along. They pervert the written scriptures to manipulate the weak of will to follow them. This is the type of behavior that produced the Jim Jones cult and Heavens Gate cults, the KKK and every other tragic perversion of organized religion in history.

Beware of these people.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

I agree, Yeshua will drop by after the tribulation, I've seen enough evidence that conviences me to be post-trib, no matter what though, what matters here and now is that we are living right and encoraging others to do the same, to take on the likeness of Yeshua. It's not about saying a prayer to get a free ticket to heaven, it's about the life you live and about your relationship with God.
We should live like there's no tomorrow.
-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

A whole lot of people take the parable of the fig tree figuratively, when it should be taken literally. A sign is meant to point to God. The rainbow is a sign, circumcision is a sign, etc, etc.

What happens to a fig tree in the spring right after those tender leaves appear? Don't at some point figs appear? You know, the fruit....

Anyways, Jesus was once hungry and he went up to a fig tree and there was no fruit on it. He blew on it and told it to never produce fruit again.

'The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it's going.'

I'm 100% positive - that the anointed Messiah, Jesus is the master blower of spiritual wind.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

I agree, Yeshua will drop by after the tribulation, I've seen enough evidence that conviences me to be post-trib, no matter what though, what matters here and now is that we are living right and encoraging others to do the same, to take on the likeness of Yeshua. It's not about saying a prayer to get a free ticket to heaven, it's about the life you live and about your relationship with God.
We should live like there's no tomorrow.
-Jimmy

Awesome! This is the only way I agree bro! Its about His heart and truth in us, not about the religion!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

Yes, sadly people like that exist and that is something Yeshua speaks out agianst.
THe OP said that they are not trying to seek any glory or anything, it seems they've come to us in a humble manner, however, I don't know if what they're saying is true or not, I will watch, wait and make sure my life is right, make sure that I potray the likeness of Christ in all my actions, something I've not been doing for quite some time. I'm post trib, I think one thing we all can agree on is that there are very troubling times ahead.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

A whole lot of people take the parable of the fig tree figuratively, when it should be taken literally. A sign is meant to point to God. The rainbow is a sign, circumcision is a sign, etc, etc.

What happens to a fig tree in the spring right after those tender leaves appear? Don't at some point figs appear? You know, the fruit....

Anyways, Jesus was once hungry and he went up to a fig tree and there was no fruit on it. He blew on it and told it to never produce fruit again.

'The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it's going.'

I'm 100% positive - that the anointed Messiah, Jesus is the master blower.

Umm Yeah! I Agree! I mentioned nothing about the figtree parrable my friend!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception

Originally posted by GirlNextDoor
reply to post by Fromabove

True, but Jesus also said to recognize the signs of his coming.
Matthew 24: 32-33

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door.

Maybe the evidence the guy in the video presents is just one of the signs?

Possibly true! But its also very important to allow scripture to interprete your belief and to believe what scripture says! Not parts of it you choose! "No one knows the "DAY" "HOUR" That doesnt mean you will not know what week! He was basicly saying, 'keep your eyes open, be ready!

He said to keep watch, so you are ready!

I was responding to this entire post, actually. The fig tree parable is just one sign that he is near. There are even bigger signs that he is already here. But people don't readily accept things they can't see, touch, feel or taste. I guess that's why he said 'blessed are those that have not seen yet believe.'

I apologize if you felt I singled you out.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think all of these predictions are rather entertaining but I don't think we are even close to the sixth seal being opened. What about the fifth and the fourth seal? I would think that whenever a seal is opened it is going to be a major global event and not just a "fart" in a small state in the US of A. If the sixth seal does refer to "earthquakes" and not some other hidden meaning, it is going to b e a HUGE earthquake on a global scale. The crust of the earth would roll like the waves in the ocean.

Just my opinion

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I do not believe Mabus that you have read the OT ..otherwise you would see what Gods children did .....and you did not read how many chances and blessings and miracles and promises that God gave to them ..
They were rebellious children ..hard hearted and ungrateful ....not to mention blasphemous and idol worshippers ....

Are you a father ?
If so do you discipline your children > >? do you warn them constantly to do what is right and stay outta that fire you will get burned etc ...
When they act up we threaten and threaten then due to no other choices because they didnt listen ..we whip them or ground them or something ..
They still do it again and again and again ...and eventually we just back off and say ..ok then the spankings didnt teach you the groundings didnt teach you ..now go and learn the darned hard way then ......then things happen to them that hurt them ..nothing we can do about it is there ?Havent we even went and bailed them outta problems ..intervened many many many a time and there they go again ...eventually they end up in jail ..or dead...or on drugs ..etc etc ...they knew the truth (to do good act right etc) they knew the consequinces for their actions (If u steal you go to jail ..if you go to the streets and get hooked on drugs you may die and overdose etc etc) ...and no one could stop them from going that way could they ?? Even God will not go over your free will that you choose ...after while of you telling (God) him to leave you alone ,...he will back off ..he does not want to be where he is not wanted ..would you ???
Eventually some of our kids after doing bad constantly and just dont want to stop doing what they do ...even after many interventions by God and by us as parents ..those kids get cold and unfeeling and uncaring because thats what doing those things will do to you ..(Ask anyone who has been there done that ) .they can blame no one .not God ..not parents but their own selves that they chose that way instead of the way to goodness and light and life..(the real meaning of life ) ................And after these teen years .....eventually they get too old to tell them what to do ..and we have no choice but to deliver them up to the world ..as in on their own ....when they leave home ....They are now adult enough to make their own decisions ..also they are way past the age of accountability ...Once they walk out into the world on their own ..and they chose the path they wanted to walk down ..that was their choice ...

Imagine a father who built a wonderful house for his precious family ..(the World) ....and all his kids had a wild party with every evil imaginable thing under the sun was going on inside his house ....
What would you do ?

And how would you change it so that your house was peaceful and loveing and no wild ungodly parties going on night and day ..no more people hurting people etc etc .................

Thats what God is going to do ...
he will plow the field..(End times events) ..then he will burn the stubble (the final battle at Armegeddon) ...then he will retill the ground and replant the seeds ...(the renewing of the earth) and watch them grow ....

Its about choices ...andeveryone knows what their choices are ..and everyone has heard now for 2000 years ....I mean how much longer could this all go on before we destroy ourselves ..heck we are almost there now .
And surely you can see how long God has held his temper ...he is way more patient than we are ..eventually though enough is enough ..and his wrath will come .....................

And another thing.....seems to me like its more man destroying himself than it is God destroying them ...........
2Pe 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

1Cr 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are. (YOU ARE THE HOUSE OF GOD ..you have turned what is holy into something UNHOLY inside and out he is ready to clean house ..enough is enough ..you pollute his HOLY HOUSES with manymany many wickednesses ..and if the wickedness is not taken out ..PRUNED ...the mess would never stop getting messed up and the chaos would continue for eons and eons ... ) ...

Luk 20:13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence [him] when they see him.
Luk 20:14 But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.

Luk 20:15 So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed [him]. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?

Luk 20:16 He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard [it], they said, God forbid.

(This was the God talking about why he sent Jesus and what happened when Jesus came to the Jews ...it is also where he gave the vinyard to the gentiles (you and I and the rest of the world) ...now that kingdom can be yours too ..
And if you refuse Christ you are refusing God because Christ is the heir of his kingdom) ..............................

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying],
Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

This is what the men of the earth (earthly fleshly carnally minded thinking people ) have in mind for the people who did choose the right way ....

Dont worry all is not lost ..its not too late ..it hasnt all started yet ..
Repent ...(that means to turn and go the other way ) ....

Sorry didnt mean to do all that preaching to ya ..hope you dont get upset .I was just wanting to make sure you understand why he is gonna do what he is gonna do .....in case you have not seen those parts of the bible ..

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VernonBC

that would depend on if the seal had already been opened and the related events a part of history. it would also depend on if the seals are interpreted as simultaneous with the other seals, simultaneous with the other 7's (like the 7 thunders) or if they are end to end series.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join