It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Septemeber 2008

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Exactly what part of my post had anything to do with gender?

This isn't a gender issue its a religious issue, and as soon as Christians take off, then we can start to work on world peace.

Besides my post wasn't completely serious. Try taking a joke, it might help.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by undo

This isn't a gender issue its a religious issue, and as soon as Christians take off, then we can start to work on world peace.

what part of MOST CHRISTIANS ARE FEMALE don't you get?
it isn't "the christians" that are causing the problems on the planet.

you know, i could say the same thing about men....
"soon as the men are gone, we'll have peace on the planet!"
that's actually probably more accurate than your statement and even
then, it's not about humans. we are not the problem.

one more time with feeling...HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Just let me know the day yall are going to leave so I can set the party for the next day

That's the pickle- we don't know when it will be. lol We can look for the seasons but we will never be able to predict the day. Whether it happens in five days or five years, we have to already be ready. I think the OP just made this as a warning to say that if something like the rapture occurs, this video will be the proof it was the rapture and not something else.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well if yall get a timeline of it goin, ya know a little forsight, perhaps you can let us know. It will be helpfull in the party planning. I mean it would be embarrasing to hang signs up proclaiming "Christians gone, Peace on Earth" and Fred Phelps, Jimmy Swagart, Pat Robertson, Pat Buchanon, Ralph Reed, the KKK, and a bunch of Neo Nazis show up.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

isn't it interesting that you believe the mainstream media is pitchin' a bunch of crap EXCEPT where it deals with christianity in a negative light.. then all of the sudden they cannot tell a lie.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, it's now the 27th and no mass disappearances. I guess the OP got the math wrong or something. But here's some 'Rapture' for you if you really need it:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So sorry Jax that we will be around for a little while longer .....so you got any popcorn ..lol ..

I am not one who puts any faith in any certain day ..everyday is the day of the Lord in my eyes ..and as much as I would really like to get some rest and peace in heaven with my Lord .....I am glad for everyday that we have here with our loved ones who needs us ...and for those who do want to hear about the Lord ...it is for them that I am glad we are still around ..mainly because I care alot more about others than I do whether or not I get raptured or not ......my day will come when I will get on out of here ...I will be waiting patiently for that day ..whether it be in death or rapture ..no matter to me..

I am thankful for just being alive and I feel blessed to still be here ..where God wants me to be ...it is not according to my will anyway ..but his will; be done .
My will is certainly wanting a rest ..but hey we dont always get what we want do we ? lol ...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

LOL. I think he is talking about the Feast of Trumpets warnings which would mean it would be between Sept 29-October 1st.

Someone just sent this to me yesterday and it explains it all:

home.flash.net...

Although I noticed he gets some things wrong because he Believes mystery Babylon will be NYC when it is pretty clear the Bible is describing Rome.

Anyways, I'm not saying either way but that is what I've been told about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
simplynoone,

are you female?

just curious.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

OK, that officially creeped me out! There's that date again! Web Bot's prediction for October 7th, 2008. Time to review Revelations again!

I do want to state that my original post was an attempt to inject a little humor into a gloomy thread, and was not intended to offend. Thought I should make that clear.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey if it happens I'm all for it.

I'd spend my time in heaven/on some ship/whereever, sounds nice as I have some quarrels with this earth that I can't seem to fix.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes Undo I am female ..

Jax I knew that ...I was humoring with ya ...

Wow Ashley
Oct 1 sounds like alot of things are going down ..
Nov 22 according to that link will be the Gog Magog war ..(Thats my birthday)

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanielsMagi
Revelation 6
"I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

I hate to disrupt your End of the World Party, DanielsMagi, but it's about to be October 1st - and that...um..Rapture in September you were talking about - well, it never happened.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Well there's always hope that god will wait till the very last second.

So we just have to wait to see if we can get the party started.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanielsMagi
Revelation 6
"I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

Which sounds like a volcano exploding, much like Santorini did in 3600 years ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

LOL I knew this was coming ..but I am ready anyway ....today ,tomorrow ,a week from now ..or years from now ....I am patiently waiting as the word says we are supposed to do ..Besides YOU get more time now to believe before it happens then you can all come with us .....and that makes me feel better about it not happening yet .....

I think some of you seem more disappointed that it hasnt happened yet than we are... ....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

You keep right on waiting. You're bound to get it right...eventually.
I've got better things to do.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok Phage ...but if your watching and listening then when he calls you,you will hear him say it is time ..

You cant walk and talk and chew gum at the same time ?
I watch...I listen ...and I still go on with my life ...you cant do that too ?

(edited for errors lol)

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Ouch.
Got me.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I guess I have exactly 3 hours and 6 minutes left to go..........

I never looked at this thread before.............should I pack?

I cant carry my guitar AND my bob.....I can only carry the bob...

Do aliens like guitar music? ...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join