It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Septemeber 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Revelation 6
"I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

There's only one time in this century when a solar eclipse is followed by a lunar (bllood moon) on major Jewish Holy Days Tabernacles and passover and it is in a Sabbatical year.

These fall on 2 Jewish Holy days in 2015 placing the beginning of the the tribulation this Fall. Matching revelation 6 exactly. If Revelation 6 is 2015 the 70th week of Daniel begins end of next month. So the rapture is in September.

Of course we don't KNOW but the only chance to leave a message for the p unfortunate non believers is NOW. This is done in love not to seek personal acclaim. It is done in anonymity... please check the facts yourself.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. 3 There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. 4 Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world..."

Solar eclipses in 2015 en.wikipedia.org...://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_eclipses

Lunar Eclipses in 2015
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by DanielsMagi]

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok thanks - I am an unbeliever so here is something for you.

If the Rapture does not happen in September, then you have to publicly denounce the bible and the Christian / Jewish religion.

However, if it does happen, then I will put my hand up to be burnt in hell!

Now that's a fare bet - any takers?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is no point in worrying about the end when there is nothing you can do about it. Take the rapture for instance...can you stop it? No. So why profess it? You say: to prepare people for heaven/hell. They must repent.

I say: if anybody, religious or not, wants to speak their views to others, it is not going to work through fear mongering or prophecies of the end of the world. It is through actions and friendly debate. Just my three cents.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

At ATS we ask that a certain level of civility and decorum be maintained.

Please address the issue at hand, "Rapture September 2008" and not the individual members participating in this thread.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

It's not stated as definitive only very compelling. The thing is if it happens no one will be here to tell you the truth.

So its now or never. If a lot people go missing you'll be one of the few that knows the truth. The lies will be strong.

I said the signs are in the stars that match. PERFECTLY It is done for poor unfortunates like yourself. If it isn't this September it very well might be in 2015.

This is to help the left behinders over come the strong delusion.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I would just like to begin by saying, holy crap I didn't need 24 seconds to read "If many people disappear in the next four weeks...(September 2008)".

It's a nice use of Lux Aeterna but offers no proof of anything and "A leader who makes peace is the anti-christ", how incredibly vague. Personally, I would never worship a god who would take in people who began to pray simply because they were frightened by such a crappy video.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Christianity is supposed to be about doing good, no? Another note I want to point out is that what good comes of telling people the world will end? Maybe a few convert to Christianity. Out of fear. Wouldn't that ruin the whole purpose of being a Christian? It isn't about doing this and that because you are scared of hell, it's about acting/living/believing in a specific way because it's the "right/good" thing to do. Or at least I thought.

It's things like these that really grind my gears and make me wonder what is the purpose of end-times prophecy.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DanielsMagi

Dude if it you get raptured, can I have all your stuff?

There will be no rapture, you have to see the world self destruct just like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's about darned time.

Say Hi to God for me.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I like the thoughts behind the video. Particularly where are the bodies question that should be thought.

I've talked about raptures in some other thread of mine. There is more than one rapture. And of them there are ones where the body vanishes as well as ones where just the inner person is taken/removed.

If you have an open mind then I give you a truth. Someone was already taken. The inner person, not the body though. The body left in the particular case is not how the other bodies will be left when their inner persons are taken later.

You wanna know more look in Matt 24 and Luke 17 about "the" carcase/"the" body. The inner person is temporarily deleted. The body left, or carcase rather, is an eletronic negative worked like a remote puppet. You see the body usually on T.V. like the world does without knowing surely. Let me give you a clue... Many think they see G.W.B. still when they see his former body.

The rapture is not the taking so much depending on how one should see it. The first rapture has to do with one male body here vanishing in thin air. This one is the anti-Christ body Satan is the person in. Satan shall depart here and the Anti-Christ body because He (Satan) is the Lord as many least expected. After that event then is the devil (not Satan) taken out all the human bodies. Those bodies shall fall for decomosing. After that event, then are the worthy some raptured just like Satan was without a trace of a body. Then after that event are the left ones (not the devil) taken. These are the betrayors of our Lord us. They dont make it to life and paradise. Both the devil and the betrayors go to seperate hells.

Any person deleted shall be brought back by memory the Lord has in His throne. Any body deleted shall not be brought back and nor does the body enter life and paradise. Persons recieving life and paradise get new better preferred bodies to work.

G.W.B. the Lord shall put in death and hell which is the fate of the rest of our betrayers. The devil shall be put in death and hell 1 they can exit only to enter death and hell 2 where it is their torment turned on them in full. Right now the devil's memory is kept from having knew it's kingdom of torment. It shall remain that way till the devil exits death and hell 1. The devil shall find out which is worst.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Very interesting. I was just reading about something similar to this a few days ago. First of all, I do believe God's plan for mankind's redemption and the Gospel story is embedded in the celestial bodies and God uses them as signs to us. Not astrology, but the true original system before it was distorted into pagan astrology.

Anyways, I was reading that in 1948 (the year of Israel's rebirth) there was a partial eclipse. Interestingly, the rebirth of Israel was also prophesied in the Old Testament to be reborn in 1948. Then in 1967 once Israel was reunited with it's spiritual heart, Jerusalem, thus made whole, there was a full eclipse. Then using NASA, they showed a lunar eclipse in 33 A.D. that some believe happened during Jesus' death by crucifixion. This date also meshes flawlessly with Daniel's prophecy issued centuries in advance that foretold the very year the Messiah would be killed. There are even more examples but you get the idea. It looks like major events concerning Christianity have occurred during eclipses.

So, although I do not believe in predicting dates for the rapture or the second coming and refuse to speculate, it is possible 2015 holds importance for something. It is also startling to see how the eclipses coincide with the Jewish festivals. Not to mention 2015 is also a sabbatical year. Maybe Revelation 6 (which is believed to take place during the first half of the tribulation) is what this is all about instead of the Second coming. So it could be many things.

What makes me interested is how it coincides with the festivals, takes place on a sabbatical year, and due to the fact it is scientifically documented that previous eclipses coincided with important Christian and/or Jewish historical events. We'll see, I suppose. I just learned about this a couple days ago so I still have a lot of research to do but so far the historical and scientific facts are sound. As for what they are pointing to, only time will tell for sure.

If this does mean Revelation 6 or some other major event, then the rapture could be some time away still. Of course, we should always be ready, though and not date set. Whether it is in September of 2008 or still several years away, Jesus' warning is clear: Be ready.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
haha you said rapture

there is nowhere in the bible a so called rapture

i cant wait til all those people are gone and done with then

geesh

nothing is going to happen
ok

ok good

have a nice week

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, and I may well be, but isn't the Rapture going to involve all of the people, not just the ones God deams as unworthy? Then, afterwards, the believers will ascend. or something along thos lines.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
haha you said rapture

there is nowhere in the bible a so called rapture

i cant wait til all those people are gone and done with then

geesh

nothing is going to happen
ok

ok good

have a nice week

The word 'rapture' comes from the Latin word 'rapturo' (Latin Bible). This was translated from the Greek word "harpazo' (original Greek) and is translated as 'catching away' in the King James Version.

So yes, the word 'rapture' is not in any English Bibles, but comes from a word in the Latin one.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

"rapture" doesnt exist in the bible

its a theory made up by a man

if it never existed in the bible - then explain to me why it "has happened"

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Revelation 6 "I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place." There's only one time in this century when a solar eclipse is followed by a lunar (bllood moon) on major Jewish Holy Days Tabernacles and passover and it is in a Sabbatical year.

So how does one hand shake the other? How does one event mean a Sunday comics scene? What I am trying to say is, how does Rev. 6 line-up to solar than lunar eclipse in 2015? plucky would like to know.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Mark 13:32"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
when this doens't happen, i want you banned for misinformation.

There is way too much about something 100 times worse than 911 to happen in september 2008 its gettin too much, i see it on all the forums i am a part of, books i have read(free books to your door u2u me) plus all these dam earthqaukes,planes dropping like flies (a large plantery mass moving closer, disrupting the magneticfeild/gravity of earth?)

[edit on 26-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
"6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
when this doens't happen, i want you banned for misinformation.

There is way too much about something 100 times worse than 911 to happen in september 2008 its gettin too much, i see it on all the forums i am a part of, books i have read(free books to your door u2u me) plus all these dam earthqaukes,planes dropping like flies (a large plantery mass moving closer, disrupting the magneticfeild/gravity of earth?)

[edit on 26-8-2008 by monkeybus]

Calm. The OP can't even spell "September" correctly, and you are wanting to have him banned if this does not come to fruition? What will he/she get if it does go off?

Love the kitty gif by the way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join