It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton unhappy with convention role

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ah, Democrats. There's something about the circular firing squad that just seems to hold endless fascination for them. Why do they even need a Republican opposition when they can just battle themselves?

At this convention, the well-reported rift is between the Obamaphiles and the Clintonphiles is the continuing narrative.

From the bad feelings that sprung up during the nasty primary season, to the ire in the Hillary Clinton camp over how how they believe she was allegedly mistreated in Sen. Barack Obama's vice presidential selection process, to the dissension from her supporters over the role she and they would be given at the convention, to the resentment in the Obama camp over the Clintons' inability to act like it's Obama's party now, there's been bad blood at every turn.

If I were Clinton, i wouldn't suck up to Obama's BS. Then again, Clinton is a BS artist too, but a better one than Obama.

The only thing in it for Slick Willy is more exposure, just loves the attention I think.

Source

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I guess this leads to the million dollar question

Will the Clintons take a swipe at the Obama's or will they help unite the party?

I got a feeling that a lot of people will be listening up...stay tuned...

Bill does love attention and could possibly end up with the last laugh. If I were Obama I would have never put them up there..

new topics

join