It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins & Their Plan To Kill 90% Of The USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Who exactly is going to be burying all these people?

Not me!

This makes no sense. I mean, sure, all these folks can get dead a number of ways, but these coffins are BS as all those bodies won't make it NEAR those coffins.

I've seen scores of bodies out in the open after hours, days, and even weeks, and you've got to really be motivated to get near them after a few hours.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
With the population estimate of 2008 being around 304 Million, I question the sheer ability of the government to execute that many people. And then what? The FEMA camps for whats left? It's not power if there's no one left to control.

Well

Well not that I believe anything about FEMA camps for execution of 90 percent of Americans. I do know that the Georgia Guide Stones explains the goals of the elitist with rule number one being, maintain the population of the earth at 500 Million...My theory on FEMA camps is to finish 3rd war against religion(s) that is to entrap Muslims for their 'safety,' and execution...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I found some interesting things when looking into these FEMA camps more.

www.greatdreams.com...

About 1/4 way down the page they start listing "FEMA Camp" locations by state. Interested in their locations, i looked a few up on google earth. (Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory; Griffiss AFB in Rome, New York; Seneca Army Depot, Romulus, NY / Five Points Correctional; Pease ANGB, Portsmouth, NH) The satellite images above these locations to be blurred or poorly edited yet everything else surrounding them was crystal clear.

This strikes me as odd - something we should not see?
edit on 3-1-2011 by evansa4 because: removal of wink face - extra spacing

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

India's Indians would be there to replace those dead. In a few years time they will be the most populous nation on Earth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join