It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President is not a puppet nor is he stupid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I dont know if there is a Book of Secrets but there is briefings.
i have stated before that one of my uncles was a secret scientist worked for the labs and for the govt. He also was one of the science advisers group who briefed Reagen and Bush 1.

The president has power he is not a puppet. They have almost full knowledge in all areas. They have summery knowledge in all areas. that means they know about the aliens and other things. They also can dig deeper or shallower into it as they wish. Of course their are conditions of knowledge, i dont know what my uncle was talking about conditions.

the president is aware of the shadow government and is part of it he is not controled by it per say either. My uncles says its like a thread that runs through everything. they do not control everything hardly but maintain order between administrations and things are setup so a constant secret and total government remains intact between different administrations.

My uncle said that the government is controlled by the president totally but also the Govt itself is its own entity. The president seems to have an obligation to the secret govt and runs it and serves it at the same time.

i would suppose that getting on cnn and saying that their are aliens would be something the president would not allow to do. So the president is a master and a slave as is the people who are in the shadow govt.

i am sure there is a geo political power structure and my uncle says the same thread runs through it. I guess council on foreign relations and bilderburgers. my uncles says they are more advisory but weild money, power and influence and again the thread runs through it. i asked my uncle why we havent gone back to the moon and why everyone going back at 2012 ect ( very strange ) and why did apollo ended and is there things on the moon.

My uncle mainly worked on physics and bio mechanics. For some reason he said he was stuck on projects that would open and close. for example....

Say they experimented with a lets call it a diamond laser in 1975 - 1977 and closed the project. my uncle would go to another project. then my uncle would open the diamond laser project in 1980 or so. I guess projects opened and closed based on technology dead projects routinely come back as other things. also if our intelligence found out the soviets or china made progress in an area or were working on something we would do the same to see if it worked or not. my uncles said he was part of many foolish research because the soviets were attempting things. my guess the projects didn't stay open too long.

imagine that job china is trying to make plutonium out of cow crap and we had to open a companion project and beat them to the conclusion. see if it worked or not.

lastly i am a conservative and military. i of course did not like the Clinton administration at all But i never said that he was an idiot or a puppet or all those things people say about bush. Clinton is a very smart man i didnt like him as president but the bosnian war worked out great.

You libs dont like bush fine but your over emotional dislike of him blinds you.

Bush is a very smart man, he is in full control of the country and is not a puppet at all. Bush is a kick ass tough strong leader now you may not agree with his leadership but he is not a moron. He does studer that effects his speech.
He is also super real guy not fake not apologetic. He is not evil Very honest.
Bush has a business degree and his grades in college were better then John Carry's
Dick chenny is 2nd in command which is unique because most presidents don't give the VP any power really.

Bush is very smart, he did not lie and he is in power. Now weather you agree with his politics or not i understand.

Something else that cant be argued is FACT the WAR WAS WON!!!!! NOT LOST. Bush never lied and their were weapons found and weapons transfered to Syria. Rebuilding Iraq has not went well. but give bush credit

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

Being an independent. I agree to some extent. I don't think he is smart. Maybe book smart but I don't think he is evil. I just want to know where all that damn money that was given to Haliburton went. Also why are we so concerned about Iraq? We should be searching for Osama or be in Afghanistan more instead of so much in Iraq.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm not a democrat or a republican and Bush is an idiot. This is why he's rarely on TV. Those making policy are the PNAC. They tell Bush what to say and when to say it. Clinton was not in charge, he had different handlers. He could speak and hold his own in a news conference which is why he was on TV more.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Maybe Bush ISN'T an idiot. But, I strongly suspect that if he ever writes a book of memoirs, the book will be ghost-written.

I recall seeing a documentary about his first campaign for election. And I was surprised: he didn't seem like a total moron in the film/show.

But he sure seems like a moron now!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Man, I am sorry, but you are sorely mistaken about many things. You must be watching way too much FOX News. First, you stated that Bush was a smart man and that he had better grades than John Kerry. This is simply incorrect. Bush is of average intelligence at best. He pulled a C average (that's a 2.0) at Yale and a B average at Harvard. Both consequently the minimum required to graduate. John Kerry on the other hand was an A student and one of the best in his class. Also, Bush was accepted into the Texas Air National Guard, after scoring the lowest acceptable passing grade on the pilot's written aptitude test. Even though he scored the minimum he still received one of the four spots available despite the fact that a few hundred people applied. I does not take a genius to see that Bush both graduated from Yale, Harvard, and got into the Air National Guard because of his father's influence not because of his intellectual abilities.

Second, you stated that Bush is not a evil man. Well, it has been proven that he had the CIA forge a letter from the head of Iraqi Intelligence stating that Iraq had WMDs, that Iraq allowed Muhammad Atta to train inside its borders, and that Iraq was seeking Uranium from Niger. The administration also paid the head of the Iraqi Intelligence $5 million to keep quiet about the forgery. He then used this forged letter as a justification for starting the war in Iraq. This represents the first time that a presidential administration has used the CIA in a misinformation campaign against the American public. I think that the 4000+ dead American soldiers in Iraq would feel that this was very EVIL.

I would guess that you a good person, despite being duped by this administration. However, I would not expect to see George W. Bush in heaven after you enter the pearly gates.

Peace out, God Bless, and stop getting your news from Rush and Fox News.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice and um, um, da, um, you don't fool me again!
Guess you don't watch Letterman's great moments in presidential
speeches much.
w is scat as a goat.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 8/25/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hey jpm1602, I watch David Letterman's greatest moments ... Bush looks and sounds like an idiot ! I also say he is evil!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm afraid I have to disagree that he possesses intelligence, or any degree of power. He is massively controlled. I've read much about drug and alcohol, not to mention the whole Skull and Bones thing, (and with Brownsville Texas) this relates to ritualistic abuse and occultism. He does as he is told, is probably MC to the max, and in truth, considering that he was once an innocent child deserving of a wonderful life, I feel sorry for him. He is not operating from a space of free will. He is in my prayers, along with all the victims he and all the people behind him are responsible for, by the millions. This video pretty much sums it up for me:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
bet you 500 dollars i have about 40 points of IQ above bush, and i know plenty more around the same. He is not the best choice, that is an illusion. The guy is a horrible speaker. He hold NO qualities as to which become a president. Boo, OP needs to relook things.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
'I am afraid I have to disagree with you' ...be not afraid myst. We are all friends here.
I would not want to be Bush when I go to meet my maker. That will be a very interesting day indeed.
I actually took the time to read your thread out. I agree. w had a forcefeed pretzel party. He is probably not to blame for being such a dunce.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 8/26/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
"He knew who I was, at that time, because I had a reputation as a writer. I knew he was part of the Bush dynasty. But he was nothing, he offered nothing, and he promised nothing. He had no humor. He was insignificant in every way and consequently I didn't pay much attention to him. But when he passed out in my bathtub, then I noticed him. I'd been in another room, talking to the bright people. I had to have him taken away."

- Hunter S. Thompson on meeting George W Bush at Thompson's Super Bowl party in Houston in 1974

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Sadly, the president and his adminstration look at you guys in the military as nothing more than "expendable assests".

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Hahahahahaha. That's starred.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
just curious here, so does that mean his ability to come across as mentally handicapped in every bit of recorded footage of him from his entire life?

let's see, a cheerleader who is afraid of horses and a terrible business man from a rich connecticuit home is the manly rancher from texas that will lead the world to freedom? sounds more like someone found the perfect puppet to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

hahahahahaha! Dr.Thompson was great.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Bush is an idiot. That is obvious to anyone who cares to look past any notion that the president is some sort of ueber-intelligent statesman. He can't even talk properly.

Of course he's not a puppet, but a lot of his power comes from those who aid him in making his mind up. If he didn't listen to anyone else, fair enough - you'd have a point. As it is, he listens to a LOT of people, and not just in the government. His choice of those people leaves a lot to be desired.

Bush = idiot. How he makes it through a day without choking on his own tongue is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Dude, you had to know you were going to open a can of inflamatory worms here with this post.

You see, you are automatically giving a lable of 'liberal' to anyone who thinks poorly of Bush 2. Well, let me fill you in on a little fact here. I have been republican my entire life (until recently, I'm more 'American' now than party separated like they want us to be) and I too served in the military. I was in when Bush 1 came to Schoefield. It was cool to see the president and I was told over and over and over that a republican president is the best thing for the military. Why? Well, just look at the events in the past 8 years.

You see, Bosnia wasn't a full fledged committal by our military. Iraq and Afghanistan was exactly what the defense department needed. Their funds have shot through the roof and many of their buddies at the defense contractors have become VERY rich. They're all in bed together and it saddens me to think that people can't see it as plain as day.

Am I liberal? Hell no. Will I be voting for McCain? Hell NO! I'm not going to vote for a guy that will tell a stupid pink panther joke about Iran and start saying 'Bomb bomb, ba bomb, ba bomb ba BOMB BA BOMB BA BOMMMMMMMMB..." Idiot. He is the perfect republican for the arms dealers. He will definitely start a conflict with Iran simply because of his mindset.

As for Bush being and idiot or not...well, I won't call him an idiot outright. He has just committed idiotic acts and made idiotic statements.

Like when he was making his big speech after 911 in front of his fans. He spoke about seeing the first plane hit the towers. He then added in, as all liars do, "of course there was a TV in the room outside of the class". And you still call him a trustworthy president? He has shown over and over that he will lie to get what he wants.

You then say that they found WMDs in Iraq? Then why would he and his staff come out in interviews afterwards and state plainly that they were mistaken. That the intel was wrong.

Sure, the easy excuse is that they were moved or buried or something. The problem I have is this. He has been proven to lie to the public before. Why would I listen to him anymore? ESPECIALLY because he is president. They should NOT lie to their people. Especially when it leads to war. He did along with all of his partners in crime. I say crime because that's exactly what it is. I'm sorry but he is a criminal that needs to be tried in a full court of law. Period.

That's what I think of this president that you are trying to support. I also understand WHY you support him so blindly. You are taught to do so. You may think that you have your own mind in this but I know how it is. It is pounded into you to be more republican than democrat while in the service. It is pounded into that the president is the top of the chain of command. It is pounded into that it is patriotic to support your government AND your president faithfully.

What you don't realize is that it is completely unpatriotic to do so 'blindly'. Especially when they have been proven to lie to your face over and over.

Alas, I must disagree with your assessment but also realise that you have a right to your beliefs BECAUSE of this country and what it was meant to stand for.

Peace to you my friend.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I would believe Bush is not a puppet if he would go against the oil companies on just one issue. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck we like to call it a duck.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
...Bush never lied and their were weapons found and weapons transfered to Syria. Rebuilding Iraq has not went well. but give bush credit

Ok, our own government said that they did NOT find WMD in Iraq. This is fact. So, either they are lying and DID find WMD, or they are lying about their lying. Either way, they, and he by extension, is a LIAR.

Oh, and they also lied when they said the war was "never about capturing Bin Laden", or "capturing terrorists". I'll leave it up to you to find the youtube links that clearly depict this.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
bet you 500 dollars i have about 40 points of IQ above bush, and i know plenty more around the same. He is not the best choice, that is an illusion. The guy is a horrible speaker. He hold NO qualities as to which become a president. Boo, OP needs to relook things.

The Major isn't prone to quoting posts, but the above demanded utilization of that oft abused bit of BB Code. Some things need to be preserved for posterity's sake; it could be a great work of art, or a travesty. The Major will allow each member to extrapolate which of the two applies to the self indulgent missive and its ill fated attempt at erudite musings.

The Major will take a moment to caution those that frequent the august halls of ATS; claims of superior intellect and professional standing on the internets rarely bare the fruit of wisdom and experience.

Dismissed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join