It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news Griff Jenkins driven out of protest at Denver protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Fox news Griff Jenkins driven out of protest at Denver protests

www.liveleak.com

Raw video:August 25/08
enver,Colorado,footage of Griff Jenkins with his camera crew being verbally driven away by protesters.They scream profanity's about Fox News and Rupert Murdoch...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Came across this, couldn't help but to share it! About time people are waking up!

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Now that's NEWS.

How great is it to see people call it as it is, on air no doubt.

I wonder if the people (human type) that work at Fox see thier 'job' as important as they think it is?

The fact not only did some protesters give it to them, but some told they guy "I don't want to speak to you". That must kill them hearing that.

Good things are beginning to happen. Sell your Fox shares now!

Z

[edit on 25-8-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
oops double post sorry

[edit on 25-8-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well apparently the sheep aren't so sheepish after all..

Well some of them anyway..... Need more like this..

For those who wonder why some are wearing crap on thier faces to make them look like gangsters it is because the police run around with video cameras and record protests and make profiles on people all the time..

That is why some peoples faces are covered.

Just in case you didnt know.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
When it airs on Fox, expect them to title the report "Anti-American mob attacks patriotic reporter and camera men."

With some editing, they can make it look like these protesters were trying to start a riot.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think they picked on the guy cause they knew they could bully him.

Did you see the guy?

I bet if if the reporter was built like a professional wrestler they would have given him his space.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
When it airs on Fox, expect them to title the report "Anti-American mob attacks patriotic reporter and camera men."

With some editing, they can make it look like these protesters were trying to start a riot.

close very close

Far Left Nuts Assault Fox Producer

This is a rush transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," August 25, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Watch "The O'Reilly Factor" weeknights at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET and listen to the "Radio Factor!"

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: In the "Personal Story" segment tonight: As we told you in the "Talking Points Memo," Barack Obama has to distance himself from the far-left loons, many of whom don't like Obama. He's too conservative for them.

Denver authorities were worried that thousands of these nuts would show up and cause damage to the city, but that has not happened, at least so far. Instead, hundreds of loons are on the streets

after reading the article the sniveling servile little worm made me want to vomit i cant believe fox news can get away with perpetrating this garbage.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Demandred]

new topics

top topics

join