It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ralph Nader: "Re-open 911 Investigation, solve unanswered questions"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
LINK

“There are unanswered questions in the 9-11 investigation, and they should be answered,” Nader said at a recent address at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia. “How do you go from plausibility to evidence? You have a more independent inquiry.”

Ralph Nader, the only presidential candidate to sign the 911 Truth Petition, is calling for the investigation into the September 11 attacks to be re-open.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Woah, how did I miss that back in April?

Anyway, this alone earns him my vote.

Nobody is asking any of these candidates to stand up and scream "9-11 was an inside job" through a megaphone. All we want is exactly what Nader is giving us. A mind which is open enough to accept that there are unanswered questions, and a quest to answer those questions.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Unit541]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
Woah, how did I miss that back in April?

Anyway, this alone earns him my vote.

Nobody is asking any of these candidates to stand up and scream "9-11 was an inside job" through a megaphone. All we want is exactly what Nader is giving us. A mind which is open enough to accept that there are unanswered questions, and a quest to answer those questions.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Unit541]

Exactly! He is asking questions for the benefit of finding out the truth, even if it doesn't agree with his own personal views.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
LINK

“There are unanswered questions in the 9-11 investigation, and they should be answered,” Nader said at a recent address at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.

He didn't specify whether they should be answered truthfully or plausibly. However, if you pressed him, I'm sure he would chortle like the high school principal in the Simpsons and say, "Truthfully, of course, implausible as that sounds."

“How do you go from plausibility to evidence? You have a more independent inquiry.”

No Ralph. You s**tcan the "inquiry" altogether and let the police, fire department, insurance agencies, the FAA and numerous other agencies whose regulations were made a mockery of that day, investigate as they should have done from the start, if the federal government of the perps, by the perps and for the perps, didn't step in and usurp jurisdiction.

Ralph Nader, the only presidential candidate to sign the 911 Truth Petition, is calling for the investigation into the September 11 attacks to be re-open.

And you think the results of the new "investigation" will be any different? They may be, but not much. It will be like the House Comittee on Assassinations that met in the seventies and concluded that JFK was probably killed as the result of a conspiracy and then whitewashed all the prime suspects.

Anyone who votes for a fifth columnist like Nader needs his brain retreaded.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The key is using the 911 fund program to reopening the 911 case. I was in NY/NJ area on that day. I had the opportunity to listen to live emergency radio and the fire in the south tower was under control.

Cheney is the head leader responsible for that day.

new topics

top topics

join