It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My only prediction for the year. Obama + Presidency = Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This will be my only prediction this year.

If Obama wins the presidency there will be multiple assassination attempts on his life, and one will be successful.

Already we are seeing people harboring major hatred and making attempts / preparations and this is waaay before the election.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

This has been brought up soooo many times before.
It is beginning to be inappropriate and really distasteful.
We understand, some people don't want a black president, I'm sure the secret service has been made aware of that.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
OH so after a specific threshold it becomes inappropriate and distasteful ??

Tell me what it the threshold? Is there a specific number?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is a thread that has a lengthy discussion regarding this topic. I can't remember the exact name but I think it was something like "Obama - dead man walking". You might want to do a search for it.

Minutes before I saw this thread my husband was discussing Obama's choice of Biden for VP. He was expressing his opinion that the very thought of Biden as President was too scary and that many people who support Obama feel the same way. These same people believe that the odds are high that if elected, Obama will be assassinated, and with Biden on the ticket, as much as they liked Obama, they cannot risk having Biden as President so they feel they have no choice but to vote for McCain.

It's sad that we have to fear things like assissination attempts but it always has and always will be, a very real threat. And as much as people like to blame everything on music and video games, Presidents were assissinated long before all of those *evil* tunes and games existed.

Anyway, do a search for dead man walking and I think you'll find the thread where this was discussed from many different angles.

Jemison

new topics

top topics

join