It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones vs.Michelle Malkin @ DNC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
AJ takes to the streets and catches a NWO supporter.

Malkin ran off, AJ catches up with her and reads her the riot act again...!!

Damn good going, AJ...)))

she has nothing to say...because she is a puppet.

www.justin.tv...

watch live feed at www.infowars.com...

justice is going to be so sweet

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I laughed when I saw the title, good find. I think she is a tad crazy personally. Good to see Alex Jones pushing the bounds of the 1st amendment as well

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
As I watched this, I thought to myself- 'Wow, that's a bit much, Alex...' but then I remembered all the crap that spews from that witch's mouth and suddenly everything got 1000 times funnier.
Still, terrorizing the terrorist isn't the way to go. Though it is nice to see the hammer drop on these fascist pigs every once and a while...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
watch live...police surrounding protesters...

www.mogulus.com...

they(the police) will probably try to start something so that camp/prison wont be a waste of money.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hi all..

you won't see this on mainstream media...

piece on Demonstrators / Protesters at the DNC Democratic National Convention in Denver, CO.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
if anyone wants to start thier own thread on any of this..feel free

Fox news Griff Jenkins driven out of protest at Denver protests

Raw video:August 25/08
enver,Colorado,footage of Griff Jenkins with his camera crew being verbally driven away by protesters.They scream profanity's about Fox News and Rupert Murdoch...

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Oh yes, tell me, what would you do if some dweeb comes rushing up to you and begins spouting inannities at you on a public street? I'd probably try to avoid him, too. Wouldn't you?

Screaming obsenities? Oooh, aaaaah, so very impressed...is this the level to which political discourse has sunk to in America, and the world? You all think this is a good thing? Hmmm...I fear for my country.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

while i dont think screaming and being rude is the way to go...

something...something..needs to be done

we will have world peace..we will have justice....i put all my power into this

it shall be done

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Alex is a one trick pony, and that's really getting tired. It's OK for him to molest other people, but when he's confronted he cries.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Here's a thought...run for office, if you're old enough. Get involved in other ways at the grassroots level, that's where any change that happens is going to take place from the bottom.

Do you honestly think that screaming obscenity filled rants to empty air is going to do anything? Or harrassing Michelle Malkin? In Ms. Malkins case, you're just going to confirm her opinion that the left is a bunch of ignorant no nothings with no life...

Sometimes, only sometimes, I wonder if she isn't right. Same goes for the fringe on the right as well, lest you think I'm some sort of neocon or other.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Both piles of trash, sums up the convention. You people are kidding yourselfs with alex jones, lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CO Vet
Alex is a one trick pony, and that's really getting tired. It's OK for him to molest other people, but when he's confronted he cries.

And you have a link for this assertion?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Alex Jones is using his right to free speech to confront a woman who influences our nation. She believes and wrote a terrible book about putting Americans in camps if they do not agree with the government. Does anyone remember The Holocaust?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

And you have a link for this assertion?

Yup. Watch the video in the OP.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

i'm sorry but i would rather be ruled by the left than the right..

do you want world peace or world war?

a friend of mine said this of AJ.
Alex is powerful and fearless. Alex is the bravest human I have ever seen!Taking on the NWO single- handedly!
Alex is one of those souls who chose to incarnate here and now to fight the NWO.He has a mision

i feel the same..

learn your mission...we all have one...we are all here at this time for a reason.

much love to you all

you will not stop justice

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I was down there yesterday looking for Mr. Jones. Could not find him. But what a find, eh? You know who he reminds me of? They are probably the same nationality, they are definitely the same temperament:

www.youtube.com...

I am star-struck with that man, Mr. Jones. Say what you will about him, his zealousness is something I admire.

I will go down again today and see if I can find him.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

I was down there yesterday looking for Mr. Jones. Could not find him. But what a find, eh? You know who he reminds me of? They are probably the same nationality, they are definitely the same temperament:

www.youtube.com...

I am star-struck with that man, Mr. Jones. Say what you will about him, his zealousness is something I admire.

I will go down again today and see if I can find him.

LOL...haa he even looks like him..good find bro

Listen to Police and Fire radio communications from Denver, Colorado, home of this year's DNC
co.scanamerica.us...

could get interesting...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have to give Alex J lots of credit for staring down the face of true evil.

Michelle is the devil incarnate and DOES want everyone against this war in camps!

Good for Alex Jones!!! I've thrown my shoe at that woman on tv a few times but missed the screen.

Whats worse, obscenities and putting her in her place, or one of the most evil warmongeringbeeatches spewing crap like "Every American not on our side ought to be placed in a "camp"- She is simply SICK.

AND what was she doing there???? Taking covert pictures for Bill O' so he could have a field day, or was she there stirring the poop???

Well done, i couldnt have talked her down better.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

oh poppycock. The left is just as likely to go to war as the right...check your history books. Roosevelt? Kennedy? Johnson? Clinton launching missiles, and bombing little Balkan countries. They don't come much more left than those particular presidents.

Please spare me the silly left vs right rhetoric. Presidents, regardless of rhetorical leanings, do what they think is best for the country.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
oh... my.. god..

thank you for this!

i feel 1000% better now.

She may look cute and innocent... far from it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join