It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Moved (on Discovery channel)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOx

The Area 51 documentaries have the script written before they head out to do any filming. They are generally not worth the effort to watch.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The film makers are too quick to knock every claim of "fast movers" to be some nut who think's that they are holding alien life or crafts, this place is a test ground for the battlefield of tomorrow, when are people going to learn that? I for one would love to visit that desert but not to catch a view of Alf or his craft, but just to see this place with my own eye's, how could they just up and move to another site after spending billions on this one???

link   
The film makers are too quick to knock every claim of "fast movers" to be some nut who think's that they are holding alien life or crafts, this place is a test ground for the battlefield of tomorrow, when are people going to learn that? I for one would love to visit that desert but not to catch a view of Alf or his craft, but just to see this place with my own eye's, how could they just up and move to another site after spending billions on this one???

link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I did not post that ^^^^^ 3 times, please someone delete this and the last 2 post's, thank you

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well Its busy at Janet Airlines, the Area 51/Tonapah Shuttle

here is a shot from the runway side... shows where the Janet Terminal is..

Parking lot is full during the day

Trust me Area 51 is alive and well... and gearing up for the new space plane

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Zorgon!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join